Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

Due Diligence

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Luck? Okay, Google, but I felt lucky to find it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Netflix kept suggesting the series and I had a weekend at home alone and thought, why not? Nobody has to know, right? I watched two seasons that weekend. My wife was very worried initially until I told her that Q from Star Trek was in it and he was basically playing the same character. Now she and the dog watch it with me.

I'm a 26-year-old farm boy that stumbled into corporate life by day, Brony by night. The Brony thing recently came up at work and it's fairly amusing to my co-workers, but at least now I get to keep a wallpaper on my computer that is 20% cooler than theirs.

I've been out of the forum scene since Facebook swallowed all of my social interaction, but I've got precious few MLP fans on my friend list and I want to connect to more.

Personally, I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain building combat robots and go-karts, hunting and playing pretty much anything that comes out on Steam. I also make my own hot sauces and think pretty much everything should be made spicy, to the point where I've got a recipe put together for Sriracha cupcakes.

• Brohoof 2

Well Hey, hey, hey there @Due Diligence, and a BIG welcome to you from the MLP Forums!!  :lol:

It's always good t have a background that's 20% cooler than everyone else's I must admit. The Perks of being a brony I'd say.  :yay: 

Steam is good, there's quite a few gamer bronies around here as I've noticed, you're going to love it here!

Hot Sauce? Spicy food? We're going to get along just fine then!  ^_^ 

​The MLP forums is a wonderful community full of wonderful people, so I'm sure you're going to be a more than fabulous addition to it after all! I'm sure you'll be making friends in 10 seconds flat!  B) 

Anywho, hope you have fun, enjoy your time here, if you've got questions, or just want to chat, don't hesitate to PM!  ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, Due :) Welcome to the forums!

It's great to meet another fan from the U.S :D (I'm from Illinois, myself).

Anyway.. WELCOME!

• Brohoof 1