Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Expendables: NO HOPE LEFT [ACTION|CONSPIRACY|WAR|HORROR]

Anon In Equestria

The CO turns around looks at the team.

"I am legion, your Commanding officer for this mission, now for the briefing"

Legion turns around and faces a Monitor built into the wall, he speaks into his headset.

"Captain give us the briefing"

The monitor turns on and on screen is the Captain of the royal guard, and leader of the Classified Operations Division, Shining armor.

"Bravo Team... Are you ready for your briefing"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I swear, if I hear the word briefing one more time, I will find an anti matter weapon. Then I am gonna blow up the guy who says it." Kenji mumbles, then looks at the moniter, "great another dodgy looking military official. Just what I love and live for, whatever. Yeah we're ready."

Shining shakes his head at Kengi's outburst.

"Your Team is heading to a remote Research and Development lab, right outside Equestria's border, which means this OP is to be low profile, I want your team in and out in three hours, and Legion, try to keep the Explosions to a minimal"

Legion nods.

"Good, now all we know is that Alpha team went dark after five hours inside the base, we lost contact briefly when they went into the bases sub level deep underground, this mission is of the most vital importance"

Shining Armor Looks to the left and steps away from the Screen, A white Alicorn takes his place, she is adorned with golden armor and a gold crown sits on her head, encrusted with a purple gem, Legion seems to radiate anger as she comes on Screen, he nods at the screen.

"Princess Celestia"

She looks at legion with disgust and a glare that could kill lesser mortals.

"Legion, have your briefed your team on the main Target"

"Not yet, thought you might want to"

She nods and looks over the team.

"My Little ponies, as you may know Alpha team went missing inside the facility, and you are on a search and rescue mission, however your main priority is Alpha Team's leader, My sister... Princess Luna"

"Whoa, wait. Your sister is there? I am not even going to ask. All I need to know, was my robit brought along, I can.probably do the job without him, it is just easier. And if the threat can take down, even temporarily, an alicorn, low profile is going to be difficult. And I think minimum explosions is going to be alot." Kenji says deathly serious.

"Dit is ons teiken? jou suater." Mabra says. His eyes were wide. He couldn't believe what he had heard. "Nightmare Moon's back huh?" He whispered. Many Zebricans were afraid of Luna ever since she transformed into Nightmare Moon.

(Translation: That's our target? Your sister.)

Legion shakes his head.

"Luna has Not gone rogue on us, don't worry about that, she was Bravo Teams CO, she likes to get hands on with the Dangerous missions The COD likes to deal with, no our mission is to find her and bring her back alive, if possible"

Celestia continues to glare at legion.

"She is very much alive, my sister doesn't die easy"

Legion chuckles.

"Yeah, you learnt that the hard way"

Celestia looks shocked at what legion said.

"What was that freak"

Legion salutes.

"Nothing Princess"

Specter looked at the screen and said "Don't worry Princess, we will bring Princess Luna" He saluted and then looked at Legion. He heard her call Legion freak and thought 'Celestia sure has changed since Operation: Red Dragon... I wonder how much Luna changed' He leaned back in his chair.

"Do not worry Celestia I will bring back your sister. And if I don't I'll die trying." Mabra says to Celestia. Mabra takes off his pack and looks in it to see if he had everything. "Good everything's here. Ek het nie voel soos om geskiet in die gat." Mabra put his pack back on. "Are we almost there sir?"

(Translation: I did not feel like getting shot in the ass)

Legion walks away from the screen and over to the intercom.

"Dash what's our ETA"

The intercom beeps.

"Five minutes to landing, ready up Bravo"

Legion nods and walks back to the team.

"Five minutes guys, get you gear ready, were landing in the hanger bay, so its a wide open space, prepare for an ambush"

Legion turns to the monitor.

"Mission is a go, radio blackout going into effect"

Legion shuts of the monitor and turns to the team.

"Alright guys we've a Princess the save let's load up"

He looks to Kenji.

"Requisitions says your toy is in that crate"

He points to a crate in the corner of the shuttle.

Specter got his AWP out and set it next to him. He pulled a small folded up piece of paper and whispered something. The paper was a note that was supposed to be sent back to his family if he were to be captured or killed, but now that he doesn't have anypony to send it to, he would use it more for good luck. He never opens the note.

"Git it sir." He goes over to the box and starts pulling the robot out. Checking his firing mechanisms and the SOUL AI system, he activates Ticky 2. "Hello, Ticky, the mission is search and rescue, main weaponry shoukd be.limited to your anti tank rifles and if it gets bad, let hell rain down. Do not harmt he princess we are there to rescue. Get ready."

Mabra puts his helmet on and picks up his AK-47. He turns the laser sight on. He aims the gun on the floor and checks the reflex sight. "Good everything's fine." Mabra checks his laser revolver to make sure it has full ammo. He slings the gun over his shoulder and says a short Zebrican prayer.

Suddenly a red light switches on inside the shuttle.

"Okay guys ready up, face the rear hatch and prepare to march face first into hell"

The speakers activate, at first static then a female voice.

"Legion we've got a problem, the hanger bay is shut and the codes command gave me aren't working what should we... Wait the doors are opening, I'm going in, prepare for combat drop"

Legion stands by the rear hatch, clicks the safety off of his M16 and aims it at the rear hatch.

You feel the shuttle land and a the red changes to green before the hatch opens and legion speeds out and aims his rifle towards the end of the hanger.

The hanger consists of grey steel walls and a few pipes along the ceiling and walls, a UH-60 Blackhawk, Alpha's Helicopter, and a few blood stains here and there leading up to the helicopter as well as used bullet casings, the side door of the helicopter is slightly open.

"Spectre with me, we'll check the helicopter, rest of Bravo secure the hanger, anything out of place radio me, let's go Bravo"

Legion slowly walks over to the Helicopter and signals to Spectre to open the side door of the Blackhawk, M16 at the ready.

Mabra walks into the hangar. "Alright sir" he responses to the AO's order. He searches around a few ammo crates. Both were empty. He moved along from them and slipped into a hallway leading to a a few rooms. "Nothing out of place in the hall" he walked into one room and looked around in it. "Huh. Nothing here neither. What the hell happened here?"

Specter followed Legion to the helicopter and looked at the blood stains 'Mother of Luna, what happened here?' He thought. Specter then looked at the Helicopter. He nodded and walked up to the helicopter. He pulled out his Desert Eagle as he slowly began to open the side door. 

Legion points his M16 inside the crew compartment, more blood stains and even more bullet casings, and a discarded glock 20.

"That's got to be more than four clips worth of rounds, all 9mm, all of them were fired from the cockpit, no other round types here ether, what ever did this didn't use a gun"

Legion sighs and looks over the interior of the helicopter.

"Spectre... Not one word to the rest of the team... This could freak them out... Ahh let's go check out the rest of the base"

Legion leaves the Blackhawk and begins to walk over to one of the doors, leading to a corridor.

"Ready up, Spectre your on point"

"Yes sir" Specter said to Legion. Looking at the Blackhawk, he remembered when he was in one and it was shot down during Operation: Germane Revival, a cold chill went up his spin. He followed Legion and took point, he walked into the corridor, the smell of death was in the air, a scent he knew too well.

"Ticky. I want a complete scan of everything. Every nullet, casing, hell every scratch. No matter what you find, bring me the results directly. Use close combat suppression when necessary."

Ticky confirms the orders as Kenji undoes the safety on his saw lmg. Checking the surroundings he wauts for Ticky's report.

Legion follows close behind Spectre and they come up to a door, legion signals to ready up and he opens the door and runs in, then stops and lowers his gun, there on the floor is a severed talon, in its grasp is a AK-12, 5.56mm rounds are scattered around the room as well as a large amount of blood.

"Is that a griffins claw... What the fuck..."

Specter walked up to the Talon and looked at it. "What ever did this, is not a pony..." Specter said as he looked around. He then went to some blood and he took off his hoof and touched it to see if it was fresh. He then looked at the severed claw. "Do you see a corpse anywhere?" He asked Legion.

Legion looks around and sighs.

"No body, just the claw, and that's bad news in its self, Griffins aren't on good terms with Equestria at the moment, which means the griffin who's claw this is shouldn't even be here..."

Legion puts a hoof up to the side of his helmet and uses the radio.

"Bravo come in, this is Legion, we have signs of Hostile Griffins in the AO, you have authorisation to use lethal force on any and all griffins you come across, watch out these guys are bred for war, Legion out"

Down the hall you can hear a few gunshots and screaming.

"Griffons? Damn from what I knew they weren't half bad. But the evidence says otherwise."

Ticky returns with a report. "Acocording to my scans f the targeted area there is no sign of the enemy except for a single claw appearing to belongbto a griffon. At this time I am unable to form a viable theory as to what attacked. New orders sir?"

Hearing the gunshots, Kenji turns and uns towards the sound. "Yeah, follow me, try ro kepp at least one target aluve for interrogation. Use the rifle and shotgun attachment, no explosives unless ordered by me or absolutely necessary. The order concerning the princess remains unchanged. Lets go."

"Wow, last time I met a Griffin; We were working with them, allot can change in a matter of years..." Specter said before hearing gunshots. He got his Desert Eagle ready and started to walk to where they were coming from. As he moved closer something popped up in the vision of his robotic eye "Well... this is new"

Legion runs up behind spectre and peeks around the corner.

A group of griffins can be seen

firing round after round down a corridor, you can't see what's down the corridor but whatever it is its got the griffins in a panic.

Legion spots kenji and his toy across from him and spectre and is about to signal to open fire on the griffins buts stops as... Well shit happens.

A group of around nine ponies shuffle into view, but they look odd, very pale and heavily wounded, the griffins keep shooting but they don't seem to have any effect on the ponies, most shots hit their mark but the group shrugs it off, keeping up a slow shuffle towards the griffins.

Time slows down as the front of the pack reaches the squad of griffins and begins to tear into them, they manage to corner the griffins and begin to... Eat them?

"The fuck?"

Once the ponies are done with the griffins they begin to limp off, only having taken two casualties, but one of them spots Legion and let's out a deep moan, and the group turn to face them, before shuffling towards them.

"Shit open fire"

Legion let's off a few bursts from his M16 taking one of the remaining seven Ponies down, leaving six standing.

Mabra was checking repair bay when he heard the gun shots. "Wat de fok was dat?" Mabra ran out of the room and caught up with Kenji. "You heard the gunfire to huh?" Mabra got on his headset. "Legion this is Cobra. He heard gun shots me and Kenji are on our way to check it out. Mabra turned his laser sight on and ran to the sounds of gun fire. When he got there he saw 7 strange ponies shuffling towards Legion. "What the fuck?!" Mabra aims his AK and starts to fire at the ponies. He draws 2 of them's attention. Mabra aims for one's gead and fires. It hit its target but it didn't go down. "What the fuck?" Mabra opened fire on each of them by hip firing. He managed to down 1 of them. The other was getting close. "Fok" Mabra backed up and opened fire with his CZ-75. "Go down damn you"

(Translation 1: What the fuck was that)

(Translation 2: Fuck)

Edited by Semper Fi