Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Expendables: NO HOPE LEFT [ACTION|CONSPIRACY|WAR|HORROR]

Anon In Equestria

"Oh shit. What the fuck is that? Ticky, chamge of orders. Open fire yo ckear the room. Use of explosives permitted. I want to see guts on the walls. Destroy them." Aiming down the hall, Kenji fires down the hall, emptying the clip. Looking down, he saw he landed a ton if hits, but no kills. "Fuck this." Aiming again, he fired he grenade launcher attachment, hitting on straight in the face, obliterating it."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specter fired an entire clip into the head of one but it wouldn't go down. "Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!" He said as he stabbed one that got to close with his combat knife. He grabbed his AWP and fell back a few feet. He fired at the one he stabbed and blew off it's jaw. "I recommend a Tactical Retreat sir" Specter said before loading another clip into his Desert Eagle and firing another 7 shots into the jaw of another one. Specter loaded another clip and fired 5 shots into the head of another one before seeing its head detonating.

Legion nods and begins to slowly move back.

"Bravo fall back to the hanger double time it... MOVE!!!"

He continues to fire bursts at the group, three left remaining, but you can hear more moaning coming from further down the halls.

"Shit..."

Legion puts a hoof to his helmets side.

"Dash, warm up the 30mm cannon, we've got our selves a problem"

Static on the radio then a reply from dash.

"Got it Legion, surprised you can't handle it"

Legion groaned.

"Shut up dash, don't make me remind you how I had you moaning like a..."

"Legion shut the buck up, the whole team can hear you..."

Legion smiles under his helmet.

"Ok I expect the cannon ready to fire"

Legion ends the call.

"Let's go Bravo, I do not want to have to fill out the paperwork if you die"

"Sir. With all due respect, my robot has enough fire power to take down a whoke platoon. I think he migjt he able to buy us time to get to your 'friend'. And even once we get there. After all, do you think he us just for looks?" As he says this, Ticky fires a missle at the small grouo, taking one down and nearly taking a second.

"Alright Legion" Mabra continued to fire at the ponies. "Argh! Fuck you!" Mabra throws his laser revolver at one of the creatures. Mabra grabbed his AK and backed away still firing at the creatures downing 2 in the process. "What are these things!" he yells. He stops firing cuz his magazine is empty and he turns around and runs.

(Guys I got a fictional WWII battle rp up. If you guys are interested its called Battle of Equine City)

Specter fell back and decided to use something that he only used to carry and fire his weapons, magic. He levitated one of the pale, zombie like ponies, and threw it into the others. Specter then continued to walk backwards and fired until he was into the Hanger. Specter then looked at Legion as he was talking to Dash "This is no time to talk about your love life!" He yelled as he fired at the group of pale ponies.

(edited)

Legion slides into the hanger bay and shouts.

"Hit the Deck Bravo"

Legion shouts into his radio.

"Dash let loose the dogs of war"

The front mounted 30mm cannon starts to fire into the now 30+ group of ponies that have assembled to deal with Bravo.

The cannon quickly makes short work of the hostiles leaving nothing but minced meat.

Legion stands up and laughs.

"Fucking Bio Weapons"

Edited by lonewolf1735