Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superhuman RP

Alex Kennedy

If anyone cares to know, Detru's powers and name changed a lot as I made her.

Version 1: Hira=Powers=Turning into smoke for a brief teleport. Has the ability to telefrag people

Version 2=Granz=4 tentacles from the back with freeforming tips. Think Doc Ock

Version 3=Cera=Making someone experience all the worst experiences in their life and intensifying the pain of it. Sort of a psychic threat

Version 4=Cuka=A sort of hive master, able to infect people with a parasite and then let it hatch inside of them. Think the Xenomorph Queen, but human

If it's possible for other OCs to join, one of those might be it

Louise might as well have "I AM VERY DANGEROUS AND UNSTABLE AND WILL PROBABLY MURDER PEOPLE!" stamped on her forehead. Detru has one as well xD. Also, the shadow manipulating guy

• Brohoof 2

Louise does have that Magneto thing going

Magneto was somewhat subtle, Louise is more like what would happen if Movie Juggernaut turned into a girl. Movie Juggernaut being the one who said

"Don't you know who I am?! I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!"

He's very different in the comics, not even a mutant though

@@Alex Kennedy,

So question.

Are we going to be allowed to introduce characters that already live on the island? Because I just have been getting mind-nagged by an old character who is kinda mad that she hasn't gotten any playtime in a while. (As strange as that sounds.) 

@, Lol. Tho Louise is more secretive and sneaky than Juggernaut.

I was a bit annoyed with the way they portrayed Juggernaut in the movies; he's not a mutant, his powers come from a crystal which gives him superhuman strength. He wears the helmet to stop Charles from reading his mind.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Maybe at some point. Not yet.

Also, just so everyone is aware, I'm assuming that all the characters are within a couple blocks of each other, because it would make things rather difficult if they were on opposite ends of the city or something. 

• Brohoof 1

@, yes John dose it in secret and can act "normal" very well. I think only you would be able to see the monster he houses. As they say it takes one to know one.

If we're going the comic villain route, John is something like the Punisher or Anarky

@, Lol. Tho Louise is more secretive and sneaky than Juggernaut.

I was a bit annoyed with the way they portrayed Juggernaut in the movies; he's not a mutant, his powers come from a crystal which gives him superhuman strength. He wears the helmet to stop Charles from reading his mind.

Yeah, but when it comes to the way they describe their hatred of people, they're both pretty blunt and brutish. 

And the Crystal of Cyttorak also makes him invincible. That being said, he can still be slowed down or imprisoned. On the plus side, he looks awesome in the film.

As for Detru, she's a lot like the Joker or Carnage.

@,

if new characters are introduced, the one I am thinking of would have a face like this

__yu_gi_oh_rape_faces___by_alanmac95-d73

If we're going the comic villain route, John is something like the Punisher or Anarky

Yeah, but when it comes to the way they describe their hatred of people, they're both pretty blunt and brutish. 

And the Crystal of Cyttorak also makes him invincible. That being said, he can still be slowed down or imprisoned. On the plus side, he looks awesome in the film.

As for Detru, she's a lot like the Joker or Carnage.

@,

if new characters are introduced, the one I am thinking of would have a face like this

__yu_gi_oh_rape_faces___by_alanmac95-d73

Now those are rape faces

• Brohoof 1

@,

What

tumblr_m3inmeNfu81r6j049o1_500.png

Are

rhn4lz.jpg

You

pegasusslashersmile.png

Talking

yamimarikmad.jpg

About

Kaiba-ep89-026s.jpg

Why does Yu-Gi-Oh have so many rape faces ^_^ .  As a matter of fact, why does everyone on that show solve their problems with cards? I can think of 57 different situations where all problems would be solved by beating the crap out of. and/or shooting them.

@,

Well, actually, there's a Season Zero where there are no card games. Just satanic powers

Now, to answer your question, most of the major duels are Shadow Games, in other words, the monsters are real, magic constructs formed from their will power. Also, a lot of the villains want souls or Millenium Items as their goal, unless they beat their foe in a fair duel first, it won't work. Also, some are just sadistic fucks. Final reason, apparently, the card game was based on ancient egyptian duels.

Oh, as for shooting and punching, probably wouldn't work. Marik was capable of tearing through solid steel and deflecting lasers almost casually along with using powerful magic in combat. Most of the other big duelists again have magic on their side 

@,

Well, actually, there's a Season Zero where there are no card games. Just satanic powers

Now, to answer your question, most of the major duels are Shadow Games, in other words, the monsters are real, magic constructs formed from their will power. Also, a lot of the villains want souls or Millenium Items as their goal, unless they beat their foe in a fair duel first, it won't work. Also, some are just sadistic fucks. Final reason, apparently, the card game was based on ancient egyptian duels.

Oh, as for shooting and punching, probably wouldn't work. Marik was capable of tearing through solid steel and deflecting lasers almost casually along with using powerful magic in combat. Most of the other big duelists again have magic on their side 

OK when did this season 0 come out? I like the violence

Edited by Lord Megatron

@,

Oh i wasn't being serious, I hardly remember the show anyway. lol

But seriously what was that season 0 thing, I don't remember that one. 

It wasn't released in the U.S. for obvious reasons. The Yugioh manga is also pretty bloody. Bakura rips out Pegasus's eye and licks the blood off of it

So, bit of a development. My cellphone, which I do most of my posting from has decided to be a major asshat. The touchscreen is not working, and I am not able to do anything at all with it. So most likely, my posting will be slowed for a while. HOWEVER, I am going to be taking it into the at&t store as soon as possible to see if they can do anything about the issue, and if i am lucky, my phone will be working good as new. If not, I will likely be getting a new phone as soon as possible. I do still have my iPod, and one semi-functional computer I have regular access to though, so I will do my best to post from those when I get the chance. (Also once I figure out something to post, which was stalling my progression up until the point at which my phone ceased to work. I have a loose idea of what to do, so I will work on that a smidgen and then type something up.)

Now that I think about it, a lot of yugioh characters would fit in this RP, minus the magic

Yugi=Can destroy people's consciousnesses and mind fuck them with illusions

Marik=Mind control and memory wiping

Bakura=Able to instantly tell what direction his goal lies in

Pegasus=Mind Reading

Shadi=Memory Reading

Ishizu=Fortune Telling

I remember reading the manga...I can't remember wth they were but they got stuck on this roller coaster type thingy and then these mechancal hands came out and started groping Tea.

I was like 10 yrs old and it blew my mind. This was in Shonen Jump btw

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Yea, the manga was fucked up.

We've got Satan(he's not called that, but he's the ruler of Hell) with a dragon dick, Bakura impaling his own hand while cackling like a maniac, Yugi smirking as he brutally burns someone alive(they were criminal scum, but still), Bakura licking the blood off of someone's torn out eye, 

Even the censored 4Kids dub is fucked up. It leaves in a scene where someone got their eye replaced with a metal one via jamming it into the socket, only censoring the blood. Also, in the Japanese version, Marik's back was slashed with a knife to make the distinctive lines on it. in the dub, it's a tatoo...which makes it worse. This was done with primitive tools and as such, for days, Marik, an 8 year old boy, was in agony as someone used needles on his back