Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superhuman RP

Alex Kennedy

In other news, Brian Tom and Tom Brian are the most powerful metas ever...only in the fact that it is quite literally physically impossible to kill them. That aside....they suck

• Brohoof 2

@,

I kind of want to see Kain fight Tom Brian or Brian Tom, just for his reaction when they don't die. Also, I realized that Detru is one of the worst enemies he could fight solely because her power set works very well against hemomancers(blood carries oxygen, without it, blood turns thick and goopy. That does not bode well for a hemomancer)

Also, random note, is Kain based on Skarlet?

Also, he should really be terrified of snakes. Look what snakes do to blood

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

Nah man, Kain's hemomancy can controll the blood regardless of what state is in. He doesn't have practice with deoxygenized blood, or snake venomed blood, but he would still have some minor control over it though. And Kain is just a hemomancer, I have seen them used before and thought the idea was super cool, so I decided to use one myself. And he only has control over blood, he cannot turn himself into blood like Skarlet seems to be able to.

Think more Deadman Wonderland style, but with more freedom of manipulation.

@,

Edited by Erperler

@,

He would still be able to control it, but it would certainly be less useful. I'm sure that making the blood into jello would put a hamper on your ability to move it around.

Random note, I am soooo tempted to make a Hive Queen type of creature. I was playing Alien vs Predator and now I really want to see some sort of Xenomorph inspired meta.

Also, upon further research, deoxygenated blood is apparently dark red, so I'mma go edit my post 

Finding the smallest particles of blood eh? Just what Kain had neglected to pick back up and put back into himself? Clever, even if unintentional. But Kain is pretty intentionally clever, and could improvise up a way to use the deoxygenated blood. I guess we are probs gonna have a fight on our hands soon. I'll type up a post in a little bit.

@,

@,

It's not his blood, it's the blood of his victims. One thing a killer who doesn't want to be caught(or is smart) should always do is clean off the blood. And while Kain is clever, the very fact that Detru is a brute might be unexpected. He might out think himself due to her immense stupidity 

@, Thing about Kain is, he sometimes steals the blood of his victims >.> Only if it is a compatible type though. Using your own blood as a weapon can make you run out faster than one might think, so on top of staying healthy, he also sometimes steals blood from people, so its kinda his blood, kinda the victim's at the same time. Since remember, Kain can control the blood of others under the conditions that it is A: outside of the other person's body. and B: in contact with either him or any blood currently under his control.

@,

That's going to be a problem then. Detru's Oxygen Destroyer beam vaporizes oxygen atoms. The problem is that your blood contains a lot of oxygen atoms. Whenever he's hit, he'll lose strength as some of the blood will be vaporized. But will he know that? Detru doesn't really need to know, she spams those things like there's no tomorrow and will simply get lucky in the fact that her foe has a weakness to this. That being said, she's got crappy aim, so if he figures it out, he'll be able to dodge 

@,

Agility isn't the same thing as speed. Kind of like how Spider-Man is very fast in a straight line (90 mph) but when it comes to reaction time(agility), he's much faster(dodging machine gun bullets)

@,

No doubt. If it comes down to it, how about we agree that whomever wins can kill or cripple the other if they want to? Detru is more likely to cripple, taking more pleasure out of pain than death, whereas Kain seems to be no nonsense. If you don't want to, that's fine, but it would make things more interesting 

@, Dat sound's logical. Though I wouldn't say killing of opponenet since that would loose the character and since this isn't marvel or DC (who happens to be a lesser offender, but still guilty of it) I don't think either character would come back to life due to magical or cosmic bullshit.

@,

Well, considering that the GM said that characters will be introduced later...I have plans for a Hive Lord. It's easy to use someone's body as a puppet when infested by insects

Wow three phycopath killers in this RP it will be interesting for them to encounter each other.

Technically, Detru seems to be a sadist, not really psychopathic. She can care, it's just very hard for her to do so. The shadow guy is also not a psychopath as he has a moral code. Kain, on the other hand, is definitely one

Also, lol at Tom Brian's misfortune

Well I don't want Kain to be full of bugs, and do you really want to be just out of the loop until hive mind person is brought in? And Kain isn't totally insane. If you noticed, he left  some coins on the corpses of the two people he killed. He figures that since he took their lives to sate his own bloodlust, the least he could do is pay their fee to the otherworld for them.

@,