Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superhuman RP

Alex Kennedy

I dont trust flu shots. Call me a conspiracy nut

Nah, I'm not big on them either. I mean, if they work, great, but I don't think they're really necessary. Just stay healthy the old-fashioned way.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: The next time I post, something big is finally going to happen. I'm assuming everyone is in the same general part of the city, such that they'll all notice and be drawn to it. If you have anything important you want to take care of before getting sucked into other events, I suggest you move fast. I don't know for sure when I'll post next, but it'll be within a day or so, to be sure.

I'm ready, anyway I won't accept it my character is already powerful as hell and can be even more so with the, self evolving and his powers have a form of sapience, and it will get stronger as time goes or I may accept the shot but it will increase the drawbacks on his abilities and the sapience his powers will possess. And do nothing more, his little passenger in his mind will force his body reject it before it can take any further affect.

@@Shadow Dancer,

Were you talking to Victor in your last post? Because he isn't really near Gale exactly. Gale is on a roof or something, and Victor is on the ground at the edge of the fighting. As it happens, there is another man nearby, but he hasn't been addressed yet. 

@@Alex Kennedy

I was thinking that Nico could make some sort of information bomb? It's a device that, when pressed, it releases a sort of invisible wave in all possible directions that gathers information about metas and stores them in Nico's brain. But once he gets the information, he gets a massive migraine and it only goes a certain radius. It's just an idea I'm toying with and wanted to see if you agreed with it or not.

@@Dji,

I'd say it would be really hard to make, and you wouldn't really be able to get most of the information you'd want, but if you really wanted to get a vague idea of what every meta in a large area was like, I guess you could do something like that. Maybe. 

@@Dji,

Until now I was just ignoring it as a weird error or something, but it seems you're confused. There is no Max Payne in this RP. I'm pretty sure he's a fictional character from another universe entirely, but regardless, he has no relevance here. The only Payne in this RP is Mark Payne. I was assuming until your last post that you'd just read it wrong and I chose to ignore it. So... yeah. Makes responding to your last post kind of impossible. 

@@Alex Kennedy, Just been thinking on how Louise's powers could have been made better by the injection... what if she was able to control bones in a general way, like Magneto's control over metal. Obviously, this secondary power would be nowhere near as strong as her control over her own skeleton.

@@Pripyat Pony,

That would be pretty cool. I'm trying to think of a way to balance it out. For now, I'm thinking maybe she has to touch the person to do it or something. That's just a thought, though. If you have a better idea, I'm open to it. 

Also, on a sidenote: being a hero doesn't necessarily mean not killing everyone. You aren't batman or something, where you can go in barehanded and bring everybody out alive. Well, maybe you can, but you don't have to, is the point. Most of the Union's members have a little blood on their hands. Or a lot, in some cases. But that's a story for another time.

@@Alex Kennedy, I was thinking of her having to touch them, or be very close to them, too. The power would originate in the mind; for example, Louise would visialise breaking the leg bone of the person she's touching, and it would break. Or she could drain the marrow (ouch!) or calcium, making the bones brittle. It would use a lot more energy than just messing with her own skeleton, too so she wouldn't be able to do it constantly, the way she can use her power on herself.