Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (CLOSED) A City of Nightmare ((Action, Adventure, Horror, Inquisition))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Contrast

I'm so sorry, but since Moonbacon seems to have vanished without a trace, I have no idea what to do with your character! She's barely maleficent, so I can't run what I was trying to do without making everything seem odd and forced... hmm...

I don't know what to do at the moment. Do you have any ideas that immediately come to you concerning this?

@,

This reminds me of what I did concerning the Golden Pines incident. Prepare thyself for some group bonding activities.

But, still... tears roll down. I lose my people because of this dumb vacation. Harrumph. 

(edited)

@,

If you want to. I'd have to shoot you a PM filled with all the demonic stuff, but if you want to play a demon, that's fine. I'll get you the PM soon. Could you drop a link here for me first, though?

@@@, I'm going to poke all of the rest of you right now and say as soon as we are done, it'll be time to meet in the cabin to strategize. That would be maybe five- six posts from us each- roughly two or three pages from now. If you wish to start something up with one of the crew members, go ahead, but, as none of them are on the deck at this point, You will have to explore a bit.

Also, Code Kirin, due to this rather long interval of time, I'd recommend doing something other than having her go into standby. While going into standby is nice, in character, and logical, it discourages any interaction from others, which could affect your desire to stay with the roleplay. Perhaps you could begin work on her arm cannons? Just a suggestion.

And thanks for staying with me, guys. I'll see if I can get something going.

Edited by Magos Amphrose
  • Brohoof 3

Guys i am gonma post sorry for the wait

@@Contrast

I'm so sorry, but since Moonbacon seems to have vanished without a trace, I have no idea what to do with your character! She's barely maleficent, so I can't run what I was trying to do without making everything seem odd and forced... hmm...

I don't know what to do at the moment. Do you have any ideas that immediately come to you concerning this?

@,

This reminds me of what I did concerning the Golden Pines incident. Prepare thyself for some group bonding activities.

But, still... tears roll down. I lose my people because of this dumb vacation. Harrumph. 

I'm back i was really busy sorry for keeping you guys hanging,

@,

Magos if the rest of the ponies have left maybe Runic could have gotten her armor and went on the airship? i don't want her to be left out. 

Guys i am gonma post sorry for the wait

I'm back i was really busy sorry for keeping you guys hanging,

@,

Magos if the rest of the ponies have left maybe Runic could have gotten her armor and went on the airship? i don't want her to be left out. 

grumpy-cat-still-hates-everyone-at-south

Well, you could have popped in at least once... harrumph.

If you are going to post, and I have to once again handwave you back in, go ahead. But if you leave without warning again, you are going to get a lot more negativity then a Grumpy Cat picture. Alright?

• Brohoof 1

grumpy-cat-still-hates-everyone-at-south

Well, you could have popped in at least once... harrumph.

If you are going to post, and I have to once again handwave you back in, go ahead. But if you leave without warning again, you are going to get a lot more negativity then a Grumpy Cat picture. Alright?

So sorry magos i will absoulutely make sure to leave a note if i am going to be busy for a while.

Well, school just started for me, so middle of the day giant posts of doom are unlikely now. They will mainly be coming early morning and mid-late afternoon. But, hey, there might be the occasional giant post.

Also, @, if you are going to make an entire post not in character, post it here rather than in the actual roleplay.

• Brohoof 1

@@,

I'm sorry for the sudden inactivity, I've been a little busy this week. I'm trying to get back into the habit of popping in at least once a day again, now that I have some time. 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Alright, thanks for letting me know. :)

@,

I know you are. So is everyone. So is life. My mother came down with a gut infection, so I had to look after her these last few days. I still am, but she's functional now, so I can turn my attention back to this for a while.

I will be gone this weekend on a camping trip. but I should be able to post on Friday. :D