Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Phoenix Wing (Fairy Tail RP)

Mephala

OoC TOPIC

@ @@spyke @@Bada3oom Box @ @@rolle

---

It was dawn at Port Hargeon – Glitter’s favourite time of day. She liked to get up and make herself some tea before settling down to watch from her bedroom window as the ships went to and fro from the docks, and this morning, that was exactly what she did, settling in her armchair and draping her arm over it, clutching the hot tea. The ocean view cost a pretty penny, but luckily for Glitter, she happened to be in the best magical guild in the world. Well, at least she thought.

Glitter turned her eyes to the right slightly and smiled at the familiar gold and red building. An enourmous arrow surrounded by wings of fire proudly gleamed above the letters written below – Phoenix Wing. She could almost see Reagan and the S-Class mages that resided in the upper dorm getting ready for the rush of mages that would come that day for the constant hullaballoo of the interior. Imagining all the drinks Quentin would have to serve and then clean up after they were spilled in some riot, she almost felt bad, but she knew Quentin was half the problem in those fights anyways. In fact, yesterday, she distinctly remembered him chaining a table and bashing poor Evelyn over the head with it, until Felix retaliated with a rather large boulder and Carlos kicked him out a window. It had taken them hours to find him in the ocean. Ah, yes, Phoenix was a crazy place, but it was home, and Glitter loved it all the same.

After having a quick bath and tying her hair up in a ponytail after slipping into her dress, Glitter grabbed her bag and rushed out the door, almost forgetting to lock it. After she had triple-checked she had everything, she rushed down the spiral staircase of her apartment, smiling at the other tenants she passed. She was the only wizard in the building, and they all were pretty happy with the free light that she provided.

Now on the cobbled streets of Hargeon, Glitter breathed in the fresh sea air and set down the street, elbowing through the Saturday morning market crowd. Each time her ponytail moved, it showed the same mark on the Phoenix Wing roof; her guild mark, forever burned into her skin until the day she left.

As if that would happen.

Reaching the street entrance to Phoenix Wing, she shoved the door, which neatly swung open. It was still pretty early by the standards of most Phoenix Wing members, who liked to sleep in late, but that was okay with Glitter; she got to see the request board before anyone else did. Reagan got up even earlier than she did, so they were always there by the time she arrived.

As always, the inside of the guild glittered, waiting for another day of wanton destruction and general craziness. To her left was the raised platform of the bar, ready for Quentin’s magic drink-mixing hands, and to the right were a multitude of tables with benches attached on a slight raised platform, begging for the rest of the members to arrive. Reagan had said she had an important announcement for today, and Glitter was intrigued. The Master had been hinting at some mission, and Glitter was hoping it’d be the S-Class examination. She felt like she had been waiting years (which she had) to be asked, and she was determined to make it this time.

Luck was in Glitter’s hands, because the Master was straight ahead. Smiling at her old friend, Glitter bounded up the steps to where the request board stood. To each side were a set of stairs, but they led to the S-Class rooms, so Glitter wasn’t allowed there…yet.

Reagan turned and gave Glitter a little smile as well. She was fairly tall, but curvy, and her face was pretty enough. As usual, she had her brown hair tied in a tight bun on the back of her head, and her bright green eyes were set far back in her face and had a sharp look about them despite the friendly look on the Guild Masters face. Glitter knew that Reagan wasn’t someone to be messed about with; she was one of the 10 Wizard Saints, and her Territory Magic had razed down more enemies than there were fingers and toes to count them on in the guild.

“Glitter. First one here. I’m not surprised,” she said in a hoarse voice, winking. Glitter and Reagan went back a long way, but that didn’t mean that Glitter didn’t have to treat her Master with respect like everyone else.

“Master Etoile,” she said with a little bow of her head, bouncing on her heels and looking up at the request board. “Any good jobs added today?”

Reagan’s eyes turned back to the board. “More of the same. Few protection requests, a couple of retrievals. Nothing really interesting.” However, from the gleam in the Master’s eyes that had replaced the sharp look, Glitter could tell there was something else.

“Aw, come on, Master,” she said in a wheedling tone, batting her eyelashes. “You’re holding back on something, aren’t you?”

“Ever astute, yet ever impatient,” laughed Reagan, patting Glitter’s shoulder, which hardly came up to her chest. “Don’t worry…when we get everyone here, I’ll explain everything.”

Glitter felt her heart sink. This…would take a while.

---

The room teemed with people. Phoenix Wing wasn’t a large guild by any standards, coming in only at 27 people (excluding the S-Class and Guild Master), but it was a rowdy place of good friends and it seemed bigger. Glitter found herself squished between a girl with long braids she didn’t recognize on sight and Evelyn, still nursing a bruise on her head from the previous day’s battle royale in the guild. Beaming at the latter, Glitter nudged her.

“Think it’s the S-Class announcements?” she asked quietly as they looked up to the platform on the S-Class floor where Reagan always delivered her announcements. Evelyn looked more interested now, nudging Glitter back.

“If it is, about time you headed on, isn’t it?” she asked in a friendly voice. “I thought you’d be picked for sure last year.”

Glitter laughed and shrugged. “Well, those ones got canceled anyways, so maybe this is better?” However, she glowed at the compliment, though before she could make any more comments Reagan swept up to the stand, Felix and Carlos (the twins and, in the formers case, her fiancée) on her left and right. As usual, Tatiana wasn’t there. The room instantly hushed as Reagan raised her hands, and she stared down at them all commandingly.

“I know many of you are under the impression that it is time for the S-Class exams,” she said, and Glitter knew then she was wrong. She didn’t even need Reagan to continue to know it wouldn’t concern her, and the smile slipped from her face. Evelyn patted her shoulder comfortingly, but Glitter still felt hurt.

“Unfortunately, the S-Class exam date has not yet been decided for this year, but this announcement is equally important. A large job has come up, one too big for two or even three wizards, and as a result I have held it from the board.”

At the indignant muttering, Reagan raised her hand, and the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. Everyone fell silent again, feeling them thrum of the Territory magic around them become almost angry.

“Most of the teams of this guild – our guild – are only two or three people. As I need to remain at the guild and our S-Class members are otherwise engaged and therefore unable to go solo, I have hand-selected a team of six members to take this job on. The reward will be equally split among these members upon job completion.” As the room threatened to break into muttering again, the temperature dropped again, signaling for silence.

“There are to be no arguments. This is as much a job as an experiment and a test for some of those who have remained untested, because this is an S-Class job.”

Glitter’s ears perked up at “S-Class”, and she saw Reagan’s glance flicker to her. The Master winked, once, but it was enough for her. Other members seemed intrigued as well; it was generally not permitted for a normal wizard to take on an S-Class job, but when had Phoenix ever followed the rules, anyways? Everyone else seemed to be listening just a little harder now; everyone had always wanted to see what an S-Class job was like.

“The list of members to be attending are as follows,” said Reagan. "Kenji Miyafugi. Onyx Palecaller. Tabris Kazearashi. Ahiko Dai. Ishu Marake. And finally, Glitter DeLancie."

The euphoria of being chosen was invigorating, and Glitter beamed. An S-Class job! Even if she had heard of but never seen any of the other members, she was certain she could handle this; this was what she had been training for all this time anyways, right?

“Those of you who will be going on this job, meet in the library following this congregation. That is all.” In her usual imperious fashion, Reagan swung her cape about and strode away, followed by the twins. The muttering crowd looked at the chosen in envy, but dispersed, allowing Glitter to dash for the library. As she opened the doors, she glanced around the room and took a deep breath. These were the people that she would be going on the most important job of her life with, and she felt it fit to greet them properly. She hovered in the door, wondering if she should approach any of the vaguely familiar faces or wait for them to greet her…

---

(OoC: As you can see, I have Eugene removed for now. I don’t know if I will introduce him or the girl with the long braids as secondary characters, but 7 people is a really big team, so I’ll likely just stick with Glitter. Now that everyone is in the library, it’s your chance to start interacting with the other 5 of us. Have fun~)

Edited by Cirrostratus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahiko was waking up for the day. He remembered his dream. To make it to s class. He's been studying for them since the beginning of the year. He picked up his revolver and began to walk to town. Before he went into the guild he decided to stop at his favorite bakery where he picked up some bread and put it into his backpack. "Top of the morning to you Dai" he said with some sleep in his voice. He went into the guild to greet the master. "Good morning master!" he said with a joyful undertone. "Oh well hello Dai! I was just about to make an announcement and you were here just in time.

He thought nothing of it and decided to get a drink. "The usual Quentin " he muttered as the drink was served in front of him. It was a relief to drink on this hot summer day. The master steeped up to the podium and spoke with grandeur.  “I know many of you are under the impression that it is time for the S-Class exams,” she said. While Ahiko thought: "Just about time too."  

“Unfortunately, the S-Class exam date has not yet been decided for this year, but this announcement is equally important. A large job has come up, one too big for two or even three wizards, and as a result I have held it from the board.”

At the indignant muttering, Reagan raised her hand, and the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. Everyone fell silent again, feeling them thrum of the Territory magic around them become almost angry.

“Most of the teams of this guild – our guild – are only two or three people. As I need to remain at the guild and our S-Class members are otherwise engaged and therefore unable to go solo, I have hand-selected a team of six members to take this job on. The reward will be equally split among these members upon job completion.” As the room threatened to break into muttering again, the temperature dropped again, signaling for silence.

“There are to be no arguments. This is as much a job as an experiment and a test for some of those who have remained untested, because this is an S-Class job.”

Ahiko and Quentin shared a quick look of shock. Other members seemed intrigued as well; it was generally not permitted for a normal wizard to take on an S-Class job, but when had Phoenix ever followed the rules, anyways? Everyone else seemed to be listening just a little harder now; everyone had always wanted to see what an S-Class job was like.

“The list of members to be attending are as follows,” said Reagan. "Kenji Miyafugi. Onyx Palecaller. Tabris Kazearashi. Ahiko Dai. Ishu Marake. And finally, Glitter DeLancie."

Hearing his name he was shocked. "You pick me?!?!??"he thought. All these great wizards and you pick me?? He put his face down but other member still looked at him and a few others with longing. He only recognized a few names and wasn't friends with any of them. Might as well start now he half muttered to himself as he got up from the table, leaving half a bottle of alcohol. He made a game plan in his head. First find the quest info and then group up with the rest of the team.

Kenji stood in a corner with his zanbato strapped onto his back. "So we were chosen huh? About time time finally prove ourselves huh Glitter? I am Kenji Miyafugi, the best at physical combat here. You have probably seen this monster of a sword swinging around the guild hall quite a bit. Although, I only know you by name, what is your specialty?"

Ahiko saw glitter and another person and wondered "Who was this person"? Probably another member that was called for the quest. He introduced himself."Hello my name is Ahiko Dai I am the best marksman in Phoenix. What is your name?" He said as he pulled his revolver out of his holster and spun it around.

"I am Kenji Miyafugi, I should probably quit introducing myself until the last there show you." He saw s laughing. "Best marksmen huh? I am the best physical combat wizard here. But I am not strong enough yet. But enough about me, i am interested in her." He says.

A look of shock appeared on Onyx Palecaller's when his name was called.

His mind began to race. "Why would the master pick me to be in this group? their are plenty of other wizards who would be suited much better..."

before quickly shaking his to try and dispel his doubts.

"If he truly believes that I am a fit for this job then I should trust his judgement."

Standing up with a new look of determination across his face Onyx quickly made his way to meet his team for this mission. as he entered the library he noticed he was the fourth one to arrive, Glitter and two others he hadn't been introduced to before were already talking inside. He swiftly approached the group to introduce himself.

he smiled. "Hello my name is Onyx Palecaller. I assume you are some of the members I will be working with?"

Ishu was leaning against the wall of the hall as the master talked about a S-class mission that 6 of the 27 was handpicked to do in a team. When she called his name he nearly bit his tounge and thought how he would fit in a team being the way he is.

He reacted slower than the other who was picked to be in the team and walked to the library seeing he was the 5th to arrive, instead of going to talk to them he leaned against the wall next to the door instead patiently waiting on them to leave so the mission could end faster.

Remaining quiet and still, from the moment Reagan began her speech toward the gathered wizards of the Phoenix Wing Guild, Tabris sat on the far end of the bar, though no drink was near him. Expecting an announcement on the S-Class Exams, the white haired individual was surprised to hear that a group of six would be partaking in an S-Class Quest together, and sure enough his name was called.

Tabris felt the presence of other envious Guild Members staring at him. He wasn't much for social interaction, and didn't like the uncomfortable looming of the less fortunate who were not picked. Tabris knew his way around a spell, but was still shocked that he was chosen to join this group. Slowly raising from the stool in where he sat he glanced over the faces of those still staring. Exciting as this opportunity was, Tabris couldn't see the envy in it. It was very possible for an individual to die from a minor slip-up whilst taking on an S-Class.

As Tabris made his way through the Guild Hall to the Library, he was again shocked to see that he was last of the six names summoned. Did I really day dream for that long? Or are these others simply eager to put their lives at risk? he thought silently taking a seat a moderate distance away from the gathering of fellow Guild Members. Though he didn't say anything, Tabris listened in on the few members who did start introductions. The best physicl combat, and the best marksman, was what he was able to catch from a pair. Which rose the question, why me? Tabris pondered.

Modest as he was. Still he definately wasn't the best Maker Magic User of the Guild, as anyone would know that'd be the Second in Command Felix's position. However maybe he was seen as the 'good enough' runner up, which even then it didn't seem likly given Tabris hadn't been formally trained in his Magical abilities. Remaining silent lost in thought, Tabris continued to wait and observe, as a third introduced himself as Onyx.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

"Well I see sword guy here and I've seen this guys make magic." (Points to tabris) "What do the rest of you do?" Anyway we need a plan and we need to know our tasks this is an S class, we can't run in willy nilly." As he starts walking towards the master asking for the quest details.

Onyx nodded at Ahiku and pulled out his own magic pen.

"I use letter magic so if you need a trap, prison, or even a shield I'm your guy."

Stowing his pen in the pocket of his dull gray jacket he followed Ahiku as he approached the master for information about this S-class job and more importantly he wanted to know why he was picked to be one of the ones going.

@

Glitter smiled politely at the swordsman who had spoken to her, who seemed quite confident in his abilities, even arrogantly so. She vaguely remembered that he did something along the lines of Requip, but it was possible it was just swordsmanship. However, before she could respond, the others walked in and also asked her about herself and the mission.

@ @@spyke

"I am Glitter DeLancie," she said in reply to all of them, then lifted her palm. Above it danced several beams of pure golden light, and she smiled. "I use Light, as you can see. Pure Light, not Light Make. Not only can I manipulate the element, but I can turn myself into it." She laughed a little, shaking her head. "Probably shouldn't do that here, though, it might be too bright for all of you. However, it seems that we have some powerful magical types here." She nodded her head at Ahiko. "I've always been interested in Gun Magic. Looking forwards to seeing if you can use it."

Glitter couldn't help but notice that she was the only female member of the team. It was unsurprising, but she still felt a little remorse that someone like Evelyn hadn't been chosen to be a part of this. The boys of Phoenix Wing were not known for their...classy attitudes.

@@rolle @@Bada3oom Box

The other two seemed quiet, leaning against the walls of the room, not seeming particularly interested in the conversation. Glitter couldn't blame them; they were probably nervous, and to be honest, now that the euphoria had worn off, so was she. S-Class jobs were notorious for being very taxing on body and mind, and if they slipped up, they could be seriously harmed. However, she approached them all the same, leaving the others behind her.

Extending her hand to the both of them, Glitter smiled again. "Hello," she said quietly, not wanting to come off as brash. "I'm Glitter DeLancie. Not sure I've met you two, what are your names?"

(OoC: I'm going to give the other two a chance to respond to Glitter, and then the Master will come. She isn't even in the library yet, so not sure why you're approaching her, haha.)

Tabris drew his attention to Ahiko as he indicated a finger towards him, announcing that he was aware of the Air Make ability that put Tabris apart from the rest. Yet still Tabris himself didn't say anything out loud, though he was pleased to hear that Ahiko indeed intended to formulate a strategy, before just waltzing into whatever their quest could put before them.

In response to Ahiko's first question, Onyx pulled out a Magic Pen describing his own magical talent in the process. Yet another useful bit of information was obtained. The only female of the group, Glitter DeLancie, also took the opportunity to display her magical adaptability as well by creating multiple beams of light, giving a quick run down of her over all prowess. Glitter also seemed to take a special note on Ahiko himself, or more so his Gun based magic.

From what he could tell, Tabris was delighted to see how varied the newly formed team was, even if it was rather large for his personal taste. Still with this many wizards of different specialities, their chances of survival seemed increased. Soon Glitter then made her way over to both Tabris, and the other silent individual next to him. Extending her hand in a second introduction, requesting both their names as she done so.

Looking to her with his one visable dark lightless eye, "Tabris Kazearashi" he responded normally, yet perhaps a bit too plainly as he didn't follow up at all after giving his name. However he did shake her outstretched hand, though lightly and ended rather hastily.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

@, Ishu stared at her ignoring her hand ''The names Ishu, you should have heard my full name before'' he said with a cold attitude ''As for the magic i use...'' he said as he took out a key from his vest ''im a celestial spirit mage, now leave me alone.'' he said as he was waiting on the master to come and say what the S-class mission was about.

(OOC: I'm too tired to create something more creative.)

(edited)

@@Bada3oom Box

The person before her had very dark eyes that seemed guarded, and despite his recoil almost as soon as their hands were shaken, she tried to be friendly. He didn't seem interested in talking any further, though, and so she didn't say anything, looking at the other person. He seemed quite young to be doing something like this, and seemed like he felt a little awkward. She hoped she could make him feel a little more comfortable; Phoenix was a place where you could be friends with anyone.

@@rolle

His cold response left her equally as cold, her smile fading as she regarded him with little interest now.

"Well, I feel sorry for your Spirits," she said, lacing as much malice as she could into the sentence without coming off as aggressive to the others. However, it was genuine; he did seem like an unkind person, and they always made the worst Celestial Mages - Glitter knew from experience. She smiled again, turned to the other group this time and added "it's always surprising when Reagan allows people like that in the guild" in an obvious stage whisper.

She turned her back to Ishu fully, no longer wanting to give him any ounce of her attention that could go to something that deserved it. If he wanted to take everything on his own, that was his problem. When he ended up in the hospital room or worse, Glitter would feel no remorse. He was boring and rude.

There was no place for him in Glitter's home, even if Glitter had to stop him herself.

@ @@spyke @

Reagan finally entered the room, eyes sweeping it. "Well, it seems you've all at least been...introduced," she said, noting the expressions of some of them were anything but happy. "You're probably wondering why you're here right now, and why I chose you. I will be honest." Reagan spread her arms. "You got lucky, or if you truly believe, unlucky. This was a random draw. There are some of you I did not wish to send, for obvious reasons I'm sure you've seen, but this is how it will be."

"Couldn't you have altered the team makeup?" asked Glitter, but Reagan just shook her head, silencing her with a look.

"I will not hear any arguments regarding this selection, please and thank you," she said firmly, and Glitter shut her mouth, gold eyes narrowed. Something seemed fishy here.

"This job is simple. There is a Dark Wizard by the name of Garret Rexto terrorizing Magnolia, a town not too far from here. The guild of Magnolia is unfortunately not that strong, so the town has enlisted the assistance of our guild in order to stop him." She paced a few steps. "He is not a threat to be taken lightly, but I assure you none of you will get seriously injured."

"What do you me-" Glitter was cut off once more and she frowned.

"He uses Dark Flame magic," she said, "so ensure he doesn't hit you if possible. Now, gather your things and set out. The train comes at 12:57 p.m., so you have about an hour. Good luck." Reagan left the room, presumably to go to her rooms, but quickly poked her head in. "The reward is 900000 jewel, to be split evenly. Good day." She left for good this time.

"Well, I guess we can discuss some more strategies on the train? I need some time to think while I grab my stuff," said Glitter to the group of three she was in front of, trying to remember their names. However, 150000 jewel was an exciting prospect.

Edited by Cirrostratus

Taken back slightly by the somewhat blatant hostility between Glitter and Ishu, Tabris hoped that while on the mission they'd be able to work cooperatively. Glitter gave a quick spchel of her obvious distain towards Ishu, that was soon replaced with the Guild Master, Reagan's, entrance. She gave a quick run down of the S-Class Quest in which the group was to embark on within an hours time. A Dark Wizard had seemingly began to terrorize the near by town of Magnolia.

After describing Garret Rexto's ability, and the amount the team would share upon completion the Guild Master again proceeded out into the Hall. Another fact she'd mentioned was that those chosen for this mission were completely random. What luck Tabris chimed sarcastically in his head. However the mission didn't seem quite as challenging as he'd originally guessed, of course he wasn't about to underestimate this Dark Wizard.

Tabris soon got up out his seat and made his way to the door. Passing by the others without a word, as Glitter already announced that their formulation of a plan of action wouldn't commence until they had boarded the train that would take them to Magnolia. Personally Tabris didn't have anything that he figured he may need. Thusly making his way out of the Phoenix Wing Guild Hall, and towards the station. He had some money for a ticket and perhaps some food if they happened to stay longer than predicted. Proceeding down the streets at a rather slow pace, as there was no need to rush while the others gathered what they may be taking with them.

He looked at Glitter unintrested and watched as she turned her back to him. He looked down where he kept his keys and hid a small smile, he stopped smiling as the door opened and the master came in and explained everything about their enemy. He stood still for a second after they decided to make a strategy at the train and left for the station with what he had in his pockets.

Ahiko put all of his combat gear/food and extra clothes in to his knapsack he decided that was all he needed and walked off.

As he walked off he thought about the hostility between Glitter and Ishu, they were acting like childeren and he was getting infuriated by them.

"We are going on a S-Class yet you bicker like little schoolgirls!" He thought. He decided he was going to set them straight at least for the duration of the mission.

Grabbing the few things he needed, he leaves for the station. "An s class, huh? This should be fun, that and the girl ain't half bad. I definitely need to learn more about her. She does seem a bit tough too, which is good, but I can not let her, or any of them know. It's bad enough that the master has to know."

Inwardly sighing at the instant hostility that formed between Glitter and Ishu. He began to listen intently to the masters explanation, wincing slightly when he said that they had been chosen at random.

"it feels like this whole mission has trouble written all over it." he thought once Master had finished giving them a summery of the job that they were being sent off to do.

Exiting the library he began to make his way towards his home to pack some light provisions before going to the train station to meet up with the others.

(edited)

@@Bada3oom Box @@rolle @ @ @@spyke

Glitter could tell that most of the others were rolling their eyes at her behaviour towards the Celestial Spirit Mage, but she didn't care. If someone insulted her, they were insulting her family as well, and a member of the guild had no right to act in such a manner to what should be their own family as well. Glitter wholeheartedly believed in "fight fire with fire", and she would deal with the Celestial Spirit Mage as long as she had to before she got Reagan to kick him out of the guild. Reagan trusted Glitter, she knew Glitter had the best interests of the guild at heart...and so the mage could use that to her advantage.

After running back to her house, Glitter grabbed her belongings; extra clothes, some food, and the picture of her mother she always kept near her bed. Satisfied she had everything she needed, she packed it neatly into the magical bag she had recently purchased that allowed her to fit pretty much anything she required inside.

Arriving at the train station shortly after, Glitter noticed everyone and reached into her bag for the pack of strawberry gummies she had brought, offering them to the others, even the Celestial Spirit Mage she didn't much like. "Train should be here soon," she said around a mouthful of gummy, then, swallowing, continued. "Dark Flame Magic shouldn't be too much of an issue for me; I can't do much for the fire part, but my Light should be able to act as a counter to the rest. What about all of you guys? Got anything we could use? Keys? Requips? Some sort of crazy air magic?" She popped another gummy in her mouth, looking at the others for an answer.

Edited by Cirrostratus

chewing on the gummy that Glitter had offered him Onyx replied to her question.

"I have been thinking this guy is terrorizing a town so to go up to him and start an all out fight could end up with a lot of collateral damage. the surrounding property and anyone still in the town would be put at risk. So I think I could set up a trap around the perimeter of the towns park or square then we could lead him into it and the fight would be contained inside, letting us be a bit more liberal about how much power we are using to fight."

"We do have power in numbers." he spoke with a full mouth. "Anyway we could pull off some awesome combinations." "I do have some elemental ammo and have a long shot ability also with a rapid fire one but I need elemental ammo if I want a elemental advantage." He looked off and saw the train in the distance and decided this would be a wild ride.

Arriving at the train station, Kenji sees the rest if the motley crew waiting. Walking up to them, he says, "I hope you can use a tank, because that is what I do. I get up close and personal with the target. Honestly though, I don't think I was the best choice first this mission. Although my dragon armor might be useful."

Tabris was not alone at the station for long, as a matter of fact Ishu had headed straight there as well, though no words between the two had been shared. The rest of the group arrived shortly after, but only when Glitter had shown up did conversation ensue. She offered everyone a gummie candy of some sort, but Tabris denied his share waving his hand passively. Glitter started the planning by stating her piece to offer in counteracting the darkness that Garret would be able to use against the team, and finished by asking the rest what they'd offer.

The first to respond was Onyx. Tabris liked his train of thought to reduce the amount of damage, and possible civilian tragities in the process of luring the targeted Wizard into a trap that would be set up preemptively by him. Without a doubt Onyx's particular Magic would prove quite beneficial for the team, as they wouldn't need to hold back. After him, Ahiko decided to speak followed quickly by Kenji. Together the two seemed to have the offensive section down, covering both ranged and close combat.

This left Tabris and Ishu, who both again stayed silent for a time. Tabris looked down the tracks as the train neared the station coming slowly to a hault. "I'm rather fast, I suppose" he finally spoke up, though his large scarf still managed to muffle his voice. The tone used sounded as if he wasn't sure of himself, but truthfully he was just being modest. "I could prove to be a useful distraction, perhaps even the one to lure Garret into the trap that's to be set up by Onyx." Tabris continued a little more audible this time round, as he pulled his scarf down. Yet only slightly just below his chin.

Edited by Bada3oom Box

Ishu had arrived at the station at around the same time Tabris did but didnt speak to him due to hating being social. He stood there unsocial whilst the people came and the one to start off the conversation was Glitter asking if he wanted gum and he just ignored her, after that they started strategizing and he listened in on people who had offensive and traps but nobody seemed to have any defensive moves. ''i guess i can do the defensive part with my gold key.'' he said with an emotionless expression.

(sorry for late reply)