Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

"Yes but neither of them know what you look like at the moment" Ansem said. "Well since you are enrolling here and we are already in the middle of of the students second year here there is a bit of a problem since each student if part of a team" Ozbin said. "So you three will have to be a team" He said.

@, @

"They may recognise my face but not what I'm wearing but I don't know if that will make any difference." Cito whispered quickly back to Ansem and in a louder voice, talked to Professer Ozbin. "A team? I'm sure the three of us will be fine as a team. I already know that my sister and I work together great but I am not so sure about the three of us working together."

(Pretty sure it was the second semester, not second year.)

"I would be fine with that." Axura replied to Professor Ozbin. "I believe they would recognize you, at least Riku would." She whispered to Cito. "Me and Ansem are the only ones they would not." She added.

"Yes Cito would be the only one they would recognize" Ansem said. "So unless you have a way to change you appearance they will think we are with you and then we could have a problem on our hands" Ansem said. "Axura can't you change the way how Cito looks like you did yourself or can you only do it to yourself" Ansem asked

"I could, but the only problem with that is I can only make very slight changes and it doesn't last long. So, that idea probably isn't the greatest plan." Axura answered Ansem. "So after we are enrolled, where are we to go from here?" She asked Professor Ozbin.

"You'll be heading to your dorm rooms" Ozbin said as he took out a key and gave it to Axura. "You can head there right now if you want" Ozbin said before he continued onward to the infirmary. "So...do you want to go with him or head to our dorm room and think of something" Ansem asked

@, @

Cito sighed and watched the Professor head towards the infirmary. "As much as I want to get this mission over with quickky, let's head to the dorm and think of something. Heading there now would only cause them to panic." Cito said matter-of-factly and had her shoulders slumped. "Which way are the dorms?"

"i see...interesting...at least i'm also able to use Moonlight Rosary..." the faunus girl said as she fingered her whip wrapped around her waist and smiled slightly before looking back up with seriousness "so...after you and this girl" she said pointing to Aqua "have recovered more...what do we next? I'll be honest, I haven't the foggiest idea" the girl said as she placed her hand on her hip a slight worried expression forming on her face.

Axura waited for Professor Ozbin to leave before she spoke up. "We should head to the dormitories and find this room. We don't want to follow him like puppy dogs. That would make him suspicious of us." She stated as she looked up at the wall where a schematic of the school was hanging. She looked it over and found where their destination is. "The dorms are this way."

@

Cito took a quick glance at the map and followed after Axura. "So. We either figure a way to get them back to the castle OR we play the part and THEN we take them back to the castle." Cito told Axura what she thought was a brilliant idea but it may not have made much sense now that she thought it over. She put her hands behind her head and quietly hummed a tune.

Axura listened to Cito's comment and came up with a response. "Think about like this. They just got here in the infirmary, correct?" Which means, that all those girl's they were with earlier will be there. Also, since this is a school for training people with high combat skills, their headmaster being there won't help us any at all." She replied to Cito.

"We'll wait for a chance" Ansem said. "Wait till they are seprateand attack and if the girls try to interrupt I have a way of dealing with them" He said as he looked at what floor they are on and there was a signs saying the floor the dorms are on. "Dorms are on 4th floor" Ansem said

@, @

Cito nodded and followed both of them towards the dorm on the fourth floor. "If we are going to blend in, may as well get used to this. Even if it is only for a little while." Cito mumbled and pushed open the door to dorm. "We're here guys! Let's just hope that we don't get too comfortable in this place."

Axura walked into the dormitories room behind Cito and saw four beds and desks placed neatly around the room. She went over to a bed and sat down. She looked over at Cito, then at Ansem. "So. I want to know who you really are. Like how you immediately knew who we were and know Xemera, how you know about the keyblade wielders and what they do, and the fact that you were able to summon heartless at will." She stated.

"Were you ever told not to ask so many questions" Ansem said as he looked at Axura. "I have power over darkness thats why I can summon heartless at will" Ansem said. "The reasons why I know who you are is because I met Delnex and spoke with him and he told me about all of you..." Ansem said

@, @

Cito gulped and quickly sidled over to Axura and sat on the bed opposite. "You talked with Delnex. That's all fine and good but he didn't have any right to tell you about us. If you can summon heartless, then why are you helping us? Aren't you working for that redhead back at the docks?" Cito asked him and narrowed her eyes at him. She never liked new people unless she really got to know them. Ansem was no exception. 

"Because he know that I fought with the key wielders before" Ansem said. "Now I suggest you stop the questions" Ansem said. "Besides I don't even think you can even take the keyblade wielders...after all" Ansem sat down on one of the beds. "You are just nobodies after all" Ansem said as he looked out the window.

@, @

"What? What did you just say?" Cito asked quietly as her smile dropped from her face. She didn't like being called a nobody even though that was what she was. Cito got up from the bed and walked over to him. "I dare you to say it again." Cito asked him in that same quiet tone. She had her mouth set in a hard line and from the look one her face, it seemed like she was getting ready to throttle him.

Ansem stood up before staring at her. "Do you really think you can take me on" Ansem asked before grabbing Cito by her throat and throwing her out the room. "Then get up and fight...after all your not a nobody...if you were you would have been dead already" Ansem said summoning a etheral blade and pointing it at Cito.

Axura frowned when Ansem mentioned that he had spoken to Delnex, and then had a complete glare when he called them "just nobodies". Cito got up before her and challenged Ansem, which led to him grabbing and throwing her. Axura got up immediately and summoned her daggers and put them to Ansem's throat as he pointed what seemed to be a beam from his hand at Cito. "I am not letting you jeopardize our mission."

Ansem didn't change his expression as he kicked Axura away. Lighting emitted from his hands before he sighed. "It's already jeprodized...the girl probably told him already what Kingdom Hearts is really for and what would happen" Ansem said. "I have powers stronger then you I could easily wipe you from exsistence...but Xemera needs you both alive" He said before leaving the room. "Tell me when you think Riku has forgotten about you then tell me what your plan is"

@

"Ack!" Cito gasped as she felt her back hit the wall opposite the room's door. She glared at him when he left the room and coughed. Getting up, she dusted herself off and walked back inside. She closed the door behind her and sat down on one of the beds."I *cough* don't get why he *cough* joined us anyway. It seems strange *cough* to me *cough*." Cito said between a bout of coughing.

Riku thought. "We go around sealing the keyholes hoping the heartless are over running the place...and fight the Organization if they get in our way" Riku answered Ammy before summoning Rainfell. " We will also help with the White Fang problem since they seem to be able to bring the heartless..." Riku said.

Torchwick is their leader and the main reason why so many shipments of dust go missing" Weiss said. "He's more dangerous now since he can bring those heartless also..." Blake said. "I know...right now I-" Riku stopped when he heard the door open. " So you must be the one I heard about" The man said.

"Professed Ozbin" Ruby said. "Hello Ruby and hello to you guys also" Ozbin said looking at Riku. "I guess you are the one that helped with the problem then " Ozbin asked. " Yes I was..." Riku said

Cornas stepped through a dark portal into the castle, but as soon as he stepped through, he felt like something was wrong "What...what's this feeling...like things are..." He looks around, then he falls to his knees, clutching his head "GAH! What..." He collapses to the ground "my...chest..." Was the last thing he could mutter before falling unconcious

• Brohoof 1

Xemera sighed . "Delnex is taking too long to get ba k...Cito and Axura are probably spying to see if Riku has betrayed us or not a-" She stopped after hearing a yell. She went to where she heard the noise and saw a boy on the ground. "Another consumed by darkness...only leaving his shell..." She picked up the boy. "It's only a matter of time..." She said before heading to one of the many vacant rooms and laying the boy down "For know...the more empty shell of people the more closer the 13 vessels of Darkness and the 7 lights come togtogether" She said