Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

@, @

Cito nodded eagerlywhen Axura mentioned that they wrre both sisters and being homeschooled. After she told them where to go she smiled and grabbed Ansem's and Axura's hands. "Okay. Thanks for the directions. The quicker we get enrolled, the quicker we can start!" Cito told the girl eagerly and tugged both her partners along towards the principal's office on the third floor.

@, @

(Whoops. Must have misread.)

Cito shook her head happily. "Nope. Not a clue. Suppose we should look around after we enroll. Who knows if they've ended up here or someplace else entirely." Cito said with a goofy grin and let go of both their hands. "Sorry about the hand-grabbing. I'm just so excited about enrolling here!" Cito said excitedly.

(FYI: Aqua was completely drained from fighting Riku, the only way i could keep her from being OP was to cut all her stats as she left the darkness, so thats why she is somewhat weak, can change this if need be)

Yang: Oh good, finally your awake" She said looking at Riku

Ruby: Your friend is still out cold though.

"Yeah...I'm fine" Riku said answering Ammy. "She still hasn't woken up" RIku asked looking at Aqua. "No but she has been mumbling something" Weiss said. "Some about darkness or something" Weiss said as Blake came back. "Where did you go" Riku asked. "Just went to get some air...and apparently we are getting some new students also" Blake said

"You do know we are not actually here to enroll in this school right?" Axura asked after Cito released her hand. "We're here to take care of the keyblade weilders, remember?" She added as she looked around. "Though a map might be helpful." She said, looking around the foyer which branched Off into many hallways.

Riku stood up. "Has there been any sighting of the heartless in this place" Riku asked. "No there hasn't been any here so far" Blake said. "We have only seen them in the city so far" Weiss said. "Thats good to hear..." Riku said before sighing. "Heartless, then the ORG, whats next" Riku said to himself

@

Cito crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out immaturely at Axura. "Party popper." She pouted and looked at where they were. "This place is going to take ages to find the keybladers. She said the principal's office was on the top floor, right? Where would we find stairs togo up?" Cito asked poignantly.

@

"Third door on the right ..." Cito mumbled to herself. "She may have said that but she didn't say which right it was on. Was it third door from the entrance? Third door from that hallway, or that hallway? Actually ... it's most likely the one from the entrance." Cito finished lamely. "At least, I hope it is."

"I don't see why it wouldn't be from the entrance. There's no point in giving simple directions if it's off in another direction." Axura stated as she started to walk straight forward to the entrance. "One... Two... Three." She muttered as she walked up to the door and knocked.

@

Cito stood beside Axura and tapped her foot impatiently. For some reason, she kept looking around the hallway and observing ev erything tha happened. "I'm sure the principal will tell us if he's seen the keybladers or not." Cito mumbled and then a thought struck her. "We are asking about the keybladers right? We're not asking him anything else?"

@@Dji

Axura sighed and slowly looked at Cito. "If we ask about the keyblade wielders, he will surely know we are up to something. We still have to put on the Facade that we are here to enroll into this school." She said to Cito. "Speaking of which, where did Ansem go?" She added, looking around and not seeing him.

@

"Hmm? Ansem? No idea. He just sort of wandered off ... I'm guessing. He barely spoke as is." Cito said uncertainly as she turned her head to try and find him. "He can't have gone too far. While we're on the subject, you said we weren't enrolling. Either we are or we aren't. Whichever way this goes, it won't really matter in the long run." Cito said lightly, bouncing on the balls of her feet in place as they waited for an answer.

@, @

Cito moved her fingers as she tried to figure out the logic behind what Axura said. Finally getting it, she sighed in relief and knocked on the door again. "Yup. Got it. Pretend we're enrolling so that we can look around without rousing suspicion. Makes perfect sense! One problem. Where's Ansem?"

Edited by Dji

Amethyst sighed "so where do we from here?" Amethyst asked Riku ​"these organisation guys will probably come after us soon if they think you're up to something..." the faunus girl pointed out before a thought occurred to her  "speaking of which...who ARE these organisation and what are they after and most importantly what IS this keyblade thing?" she asked as she made the oathkeeper appear in her hand to show him "if I'm honest...i barely know how to use this thing or want it can do...I've just been going on instinct until now...she trailed off nervously as she made it disappear again.  

"I'm still here" Ansem said. "I'm just thinking of something at the moment after all..." Ansem stopped when he heard a voice. "Please come in" The voice said.

Riku sighed. "The keyblade is a weapon of light and was mad e to combat the darkness, the Organization is one that want the keyblade to kill heartless and make kingdom hearts but instead of what Xemera said she is going to use it to make a key blade made for dark intentions. If the Organization members know that I have gone rougue they will subdue us because if they don't have someone using a keyblade they cant finish kingdom hearts" Riku explained. "All you have to do to use magic is to say the name or spell and direct it at your opponent and sometimes a keyblade can inherit the skills of it weilder so you probably can use it like you would you normal weapon" 

Axura looked behind her when Ansem spoke up. 'Hm, I guess he was here the while time.' She thought to herself. She turned back to the door when a voice had beckoned them to come in. She reached for and turned the handle, opened the door, and proceeded to enter the room.

@, @

"You ... were behind us the whole time?" Cito asked Ansem exasperatedly. She watched Axura open the door and followed her inside. "Next time we ask where you went, just speak up next time if you're here at all. Don't be all ... nonchalant about it." Cito continued and wondered who greeted them to come inside.

"In pretty sure you just forgot I was here" Ansem said as he entered the room."Who are you exactly" Ansem asked the man. "I am Professor Ozbin the headmaster of this school and I assume you are here to enroll" Ozbin asked. "Yes we are and we are also looking for our friends that might be here one of them has silver hair and is a boy about 17 years old another is a girl with blue hair" Ansem asked. "No students like that have enrolled but the nurse called me up since we have two people being treated maybe we could go and see if that's them." Paving sais

Axura entered the room and was then greeted by the person who called them in. Ansem outright asked who he was and he revealed himself to be the headmaster of the Academy. "Yes, we are here to enroll." She answered. Ansem then asked about Riku and the others and Axura sighed internally. 'Thought we were supposed to stay anonymous.' She thought.

@, @

Cito sighed and looked at the person that greeted them. He revealed himself to be the principal, which didn't really surprise Cito in the slightest. She groaned when Ansem asked him about Riku and Amethyst. "Yeah ... my sister, brother and I are here to enroll. As you can probably tell." Cito said with a slight eye twitch in Ansem's general direction. 'Whatever happened to not asking the principal whether or not he's seen the kids?' Cito thought to herself. She brought a hand up to her eye to stop the twitching and absently scratched at the rather long scab that's developed on her cheek.

"They don't even know you are here yet and I highly doubt they will know it is you Axura" Ansem said. "Though they might recognize you Cito" Ansem added. "Besides the principle doesn't even know about you being in the Organization XII either so you are fine" Ansem whispered

"I am pretty sure that no one of this world knows who or what the Organization is or if it even exists." Axura whispered back to Ansem. "And I wouldn't doubt that one of them would think that at least one of us would be in this world as well." She added. She then turned to Ozbin. "So about enrolling?"