Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

Amethyst carefully listened to what Riku and Team Rwby were saying "I don't understand how Torch-" Ammy stopped herself as she saw the door open but let out a small breath when she saw that it Headmaster Ozpin "Professor Ozpin! I...apologize for disappearing suddenly...I don't really know how it happened but the place I ended up in is where I met Riku who was able to help me" the faunus girl told her headmaster.  

@

"She's been a great help with getting rid of the heartless" Riku said. "Including the other here as well" He added looking at Ozbin. "I'm Riku my friend passed out is Aqua...she hasn't woken up yet I am afraid" Riku said. "Well I'm glad to know they were helpful but I still do't know what you are doing here" Ozbin asked

• 4 weeks later...

"I think we're supposed to stop those heartless creatures sir...and since the White Fang are apparently able to control them somehow, they are most likely on our list on what to investigate, though...Riku could probably explain better then I could" Amethyst said as she scratched her head as her ears lowered themselves slightly and mouthed a quiet 'sorry' to Riku for putting him on the spot.

Edited by Summer_Breeze

Riku just spent the next hour explaining everything about the heartless before sighing when he was finished. "And that is why I am here and why she left so suddenly" Riku said. "Though I don't like the idea of one of my students just heading to other worlds...I guess I'll have to allow it then" Ozbin said. "Thank you sir" Riku said.

@