Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

@,

"That's all?" You brought us all the way out here to tell us what we're going to do, even though that's what me and her were already doing?" Axura said staunchly, annoyed with this situation. "And now we have to find them again." She added as she turned around and started to walk away. "Let's go Cito, at least we know where to look."

"I wouldn't try to get into the academy...besides we are going to bring them out into the open" The man said. "Do you even know how to plan something out" The man asked. "Just going into Beacon is a bad idea...I know we all need help here but trust me he is right you are going into a huge problem" Torchwick said

@,

"I did have a plan when we were going to go there the first time, but we got cut off by your fight with them." Axura replied as she stopped and turned around. "If two of your lackies can easily see me as one of those huntresses, then I doubt I can't get in there posing as one. Also, they are weak right now and this would be a good chance to strike." She added.

"Well...i've known Riku for a short time now...but we are friends now, as for that blue-haired girl...I don't know who she is, but i think Riku does...so I think we can trust her..." Amethyst told the scythe wielding girl as they finally reached the infirmary and set Riku in a bed so that the nurse could treat him "ugh...i hate feeling like this...those black-hooded people are no doubt trying to spy on us and we have to deal the heartless and the Grimm, and then deal with the maniac Torchwick!" Ammy thought frustrated as she raised her hands to her temples and rubbed them as she felt a headache coming.

@, @

Cito stood by silently as the conversation went on. This was highly unusual for her but she didn't have anything to say to help with the conversation. Until they mentioned a problem. "Problem? What problem? It can't be as bad as you fighting them with a metal suit. It can't be as bad as actually meeting you here at the harbor. So how big of a problem is it getting into this Beacon?"

Yang and Ruby finally reached the infirmary with ammy. Yang put Aqua on a bed next to Riku and tried to take the weapon out of Aquas hand to sit it next to her.

Yang: Oh wow, shes got a death grip on her weapon.

Ruby: She must still think she is fighting.

Aqua: ......riku.......

Yang: Riku? Oh that boy over there. Must be like her brother or something.

Ruby: Yeah, i think so to sis.

Yang walked over to ammy and put her hand on her sholder.

Yang: Hey, you ok? You seam like you got a lot on your mind. Heh heh. Get it?

Ruby: Sis, noone ever gets your jokes. Not even me.

Yang: Well at least i try right? She said with a smirk.

Edited by BackSlash2554

"Beacon has many more then just those girls...my men thought you were a huntress well a huntress is pretty much a strong person that can cut down Grimm or maybe even heartless with no problem and just getting into Beacon is difficult when nothing special is going on since the place has high security

"Your men only yelled that after I used my powers. They were then completely terrified of me." Axura answered back. "And you're right about getting in there. They would have probably been warned about shady characters in black coats." She added as the space around her started to distort and change. When it reverted back to normal, Axura was standing there, but had a totally different appearance. Her hair was turned to a light brunette, her outfit was now a uniform a student would wear, but the only thing that remained the same were her eyes.

@, @

Cito blinked and waved her hand in front of Axura's face. "Is that you Axura, or have you been possessed by something? Actually, don't tell me. This is a good look." Cito said with a grin. She looked at Torchwick and the silver-haired man. "I can't do that sort of thing. This is why I wear clothes underneath my robe." Cito said and unclipped her robe, taking it off. Underneath it, she was wearing a blue jacket with a yellow shirt underneath, along with black pants. Hidden inside one of her pockets was the scythe she always carried around as a short stick.

" What about you". Torchwick asked looking at the man. The man disappeared before reappearing wearing white pants and a black shirt with a gray jacket. " They haven't seen me but still the heartless versions that I made of team RWBY will be enough...if wthey get involved" The man said

Right after she changed her appearance, Cito was waving her hand right in front of her face. "Will you stop that?" Axura said as she pushed Cito's arm away from her face. "And yes, it is me, though I am not used to wearing these." She said, pinching the skirt she was wearing between her fingers. "Are we ready to go?" She asked.

@

Cito grinned and waved her hand in an off-handed manner. "Ehh ... you'll get used to wearing them although I hope we don't need to stay any longer than necessary. As charming as this place is, I'd rather be back home and napping until another mission comes up." Cito admitted and placed her hands at the back of her head, toying with the bright pink tips that were at the back of her hair.

((You know both Axura and Cito seem either really bored or just annoyed with this area))

Agreed...let head on back to Beacon then..." The man said. "My name is Ansem if you were wondering" The man said

Meanwhile back in the infirmary

"The White Fang hae been stealing more dust from the company again" Weiss said 

((NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ANSEM IS BACK YET))

(Axura is annoyed because she had to deviate away from the mission. Also, I was guessing it was Xemnas.)

Axura was finally relieved that they were finally going to get something done and go to the Academy. "Well, no time to waste." She said as she turned towards the city and took off.

(Maybe it is and he using the other name at the moment)

"She is in a hurry" The man said heading to the academy. "I wonder how well this will end out...even then I got to deal with her" He said to himself as he held his hand up and it sparked with electricity. "This will all go smoothly"

@, @

(Cito is just annoyed at he fact that they can't get the mission done as quickly as she likes.)

Cito immediately followed after them, waving bye to Torchwick as she did. She caught up to him and managed to hear the first part of what he said. "She's always like this. You'll probably get used to it. I know I have." Cito said happily and zipped towards Axura, slowing down as she approached her. "How long do you think we'll be staying here?" Cito asked her seriously,

"As long as the mission requires us to be here." Axura replied as Cito caught up to her. She came up a hill and slowed to a stop. In front of her was was seemed Luke the front of the Academy. There were paths weaving in and out of plants and fountains were scattered about. "Now to find them." She said to herself.

Ruby: Really Weiss? sigh Isn't that the only thing they ever do?

Yang: Yeah all that Torchwick ever does is steal dust. He needs to get a life.

Ruby: Hey you know whats funny? 

Yang: Ohh does my little sister have a joke?

Ruby: Not exactly, it just seems that there is only ever one place that the white fang ever go after they steal dust.

Yang: Oh yeah.. Hahaha! That is funny!

I almost had him that time when I tried tostop him but he still got away" Blake said. "Yeah...we got more problem now besides Torchwick since we have the Grimm also and now these things called heartless" Weiss said. "I'm going to head on out" Blake said leaving the infirmary before heading out to the front and saw three people there.

Ansem was behind both girl and smirked when he saw Blake before it faded. "Excuse me miss do you know where we can find the master of the academy we are here to enroll" He called out.

Blake looked at the three not recognizing them. "He should be in his office...where are you from exactly" Blake asked

@

Cito looke daround at the large school and the many paths meandering in different directions. She sighed and thought about how long it will take. "It's going to be a while before we can find them, judging on how large the school looks." Cito whispered to Axura as she noticed Ansem talking with a black-haired girl. WHen the girl asked where the were from, Cito panicked slightly. "Uuh ... we can't exactly tell the truth. Where are we from again?" Cito whispered to Axura.

When the black haired girl asked where they were from, Axura had no idea what to answer to that. "I don't have an answer." She whispered back to Cito. "I guess just wing it." She added as she thought for a second. "We're from the city." She called out to the black haired girl.

"From Vytal? must be transfering just now" Blake said. "I havent seen any of you in the city before and usually they would be in school" Blake said. 

Meanwhile Riku slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "What...h-" Riku stopped as he remembered. "Oh right some dude used some kind of heartless..." Riku said to himself as he sat up. 

((I like how Riku, Aqua, or Ammy can use cure but don't))

• Brohoof 1

Axura thought for another moment and came up with an idea. "The reason you haven't seen me and my sister around the city is because we were homeschooled and we didn't get out much." Axura replied to the black haired girl. She looked back at Ansem. "What's your excuse?" She commented quietly to him.

"In from a different city actually" Ansem said. "Not really from around here I got help from these two since they already had directions to get here" He said smiling. 

"Okay...well the headmaster should be on the top floor if not he is probably speaking with Glynda Goodwitch on this floor third door on the right" Blake said

Amethyst was about to answer Yang when she heard groaning come from Riku's direction and saw that he was waking up "Riku? are you okay? how do you feel?" Amethyst asked her friend rather quickly "ugh...i wish how to use this keyblade thing better...I almost feel like i don't know what I'm doing anymore..." the faunus girl thought frustrated with herself.

((well for me Amethyst is still very new to the keyblade so she doesn't quite know how to use magic, plus she'd be more used to Dust, infact if you asked her about this and then asked about her spell weaver move she'd tell you that it was like instinct to her and was barely aware of what she's doing))