I can't think of a good title....umm Hello!

Flytee

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I've always loved cartoons, they help relax me when I'm stressed and also inspire me creatively. So naturally I just tried out the show one day and found it very charming and fun! I become a fan instantly It's as simple as that :)

Hi! My names Becca but you can call me Flytee

I've been a fan of mlp for quite a while now, I love to draw fanart and even run a tumblr ask blog (batpony pinkie) however I've never managed to socilize much with other fans, hopefully I can change that now! :3

Other then ponies, I love comic books, movies, cartoons and anime! Sorry I know that's quite general I just don't want to bombard anyone with a massive list of my favorite comics or shows xD

anyway its nice to meet you all!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! I have no doubt you will make many friends here.

And if you have any questions about the forums, don't be afraid to ask questions.

:)

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

Welcome to the forums! I have no doubt you will make many friends here.

And if you have any questions about the forums, don't be afraid to ask questions.

:)

Hi! Thanks so much for the welcome (and adding me as a friend) I'll be sure to bug you if I have any questions haha :P

Hi Flytee! Welcome to the MLP Forums.

Thank you for the welcome Elsa! It's nice to meet a fellow Frozen fan :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awesome! I love Ask blogs! Welcome to the forum. :lol:

They're great fun aren't that! Which ask blogs do you follow :3 ?

Welcome to the forums. Your avatar is so cute.

I'm glad you think so! also thank you for taking the time to welcome me :)

Edited by Flytee

They're great fun aren't that! Which ask blogs do you follow :3 ?

A random few here and there. Fluffle Puff, Moonstuck (does that count?), Jappleack, Lovestruck Derpy, and some others. Can't remember them all... I'm not even following them officially, I just have their Tumblr pages bookmarked. Some stop making updates completely, others I might loose interest in for a while. So far, Fluffle Puff is the only one that constantly keeps my attention.

I'll be sure to follow yours. :)

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

(edited)

Welcome, I'm also new here. I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

-Count Spooky ^_^

Thank you for the welcome! So far it's seems like a nice active community! I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see that there are so many new ponies (and just not me.. :yay: )!!!! YAY

Yor enthusiasm is infections!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the welcome! Woooo :P

Welcome to the Brony Community.

Why thank you darker :) it's about time I joined it haha

A random few here and there. Fluffle Puff, Moonstuck (does that count?), Jappleack, Lovestruck Derpy, and some others. Can't remember them all... I'm not even following them officially, I just have their Tumblr pages bookmarked. Some stop making updates completely, others I might loose interest in for a while. So far, Fluffle Puff is the only one that constantly keeps my attention.

I'll be sure to follow yours. :)

Thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy it :) also fluffle puff is such a funny blog, though I'm not exactly sure why it amuses me xD

The art on love struck derpy is gorgeous as well

Edited by Flytee