Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Ace Attorney?

Thunder Tinker

I like the whole AA Franchise. I've played them over and over again.

Except AAI2, in which I watch the translation version of it.

The plot twist are so real. Although AAI2 whole arc takes the cake. As the true villain (The mastermind) is never unexpected. Also, AAI2 is the first time we actually fought a battle of wits against a woman Judge throughout Case 2-4.

Also, I just finished Dual Destinies on IPhone!  :wub:

Edited by Indonesia Best Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I've played the Original Trilogy in WiiWare and DS port,  I've also played Appolo Justice and the 1st Miles Edgeworth Investigations. And of course, I have played Dual Destinies for Nintendo 3DS! 

Sadly, the 2nd M.E Investigations never reached our shores  :(

Soon, I will be playing the Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney crossover for Nintendo 3DS that I've been waiting 4 years for! Also will be playing the original Phoenix Wright Trilogy as a Nintendo 3DS HD remake this winter!

And speaking of crossovers, I've seen all 6 parts of the fanmade Turnabout Storm on Youtube, and have played the fanmade 1st episode of My Little Investigations, True Blue Scootaloo!

• Brohoof 1

I may have already said this in "If you could pick any one of the mane 6 to be your attorney in a case where" but it fits better in here:

You know, all of the Mane 6 in some way have something that could make a good gameplay mechanic in an Ace Attorney game

Twilight: Logic

She could make connections between pieces of evidence to come to conclusions and new information and evidence, much like Miles Edgeworth's Logic

Applejack: Lie-Detecting (in what's spoken)

Being the Element of Honesty, she could sense uncertainty in  a suspect's testimonies, much like Athena Cykes's sense of hearing with her Mood Matrix or Phoenix Wright's Magatama.

Fluttershy: Calming/Reassuring

Being the Element of Kindness and a shy pony, she could have the ability to reassure scared cilents/witnesses to open up.

Pinkie Pie: Confusing

Being a very random pony, she could cause very determined and focused suspects/witnesses to break and let information slip from their mouths and lips.

Rarity: Charming

With her charms, she could get some witnesses to talk to her thanks to powers of persuasion. 

Rainbow Dash: Perceiving (in nervous habits)

Being an athlete, there's no doubt she could perceive the little split-seconds of moments when a suspect's nervous habit gives them away, much like Apollo Justice's ability to see the truth with the help of his bracelet.

Yeah, that would be a fun game. B)

• Brohoof 1

I may have already said this in "If you could pick any one of the mane 6 to be your attorney in a case where" but it fits better in here:

You know, all of the Mane 6 in some way have something that could make a good gameplay mechanic in an Ace Attorney game

She could make connections between pieces of evidence to come to conclusions and new information and evidence, much like Miles Edgeworth's Logic

Being the Element of Honesty, she could sense uncertainty in  a suspect's testimonies, much like Athena Cykes's sense of hearing with her Mood Matrix or Phoenix Wright's Magatama.

Being the Element of Kindness and a shy pony, she could have the ability to reassure scared cilents/witnesses to open up.

Being a very random pony, she could cause very determined and focused suspects/witnesses to break and let information slip from their mouths and lips.

With her charms, she could get some witnesses to talk to her thanks to powers of persuasion. 

Being an athlete, there's no doubt she could perceive the little split-seconds of moments when a suspect's nervous habit gives them away, much like Apollo Justice's ability to see the truth with the help of his bracelet.

So...

AJ: Phoenix Wright

Twilight: Miles Edgeworth

RD: Apollo Justice

Fluttershy: Pearls?

Rarity: Huh... This is a hard one... Trucy? (She also have the same ability as Apollo, being able to see others' nervous habits. Rarity has keen eyes so... Maybe?)

Pinkie: This is also a hard one... Gumshoe?

So...

Rarity: Huh... This is a hard one... Trucy? (She also have the same ability as Apollo, being able to see others' nervous habits. Rarity has keen eyes so... Maybe?)

OBJECTION.

Sorry, but I don't think the connections you're making are the ideal ones. I definately see where you are comming from, but In my opinion...

AJ: Apollo Justice. Apollo Justice can use his "ability" to spot subtle movements when people are lying.

Twilight: Miles Edgeworth. We agree here. ^.^

Rainbow Dash-Prosecutor Von Karma. The girl with the whip. I forgot her first name V_V. OR, maybe even Phoenix Wright, since he always puts all of his faith in his client. If we are drawing parallels in their elements and not their personality.

Pinkie Pie-Godot. Godot spoke in circles and used metaphors all the time, confusing everyone in the courtroom.

Rarity: I wish that I didn't have to stick with protagonists and antagonists, otherwise she'd go well with Hawthorne. Other than her, I honestly have no idea.

Fluttershy: Mia Fey. Mia always appears when Phoenix loses either focus or faith in his client. 

Edited by PoeticJustice
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

OBJECTION.

Sorry, but I don't think the connections you're making are the ideal ones. I definately see where you are comming from, but In my opinion...

AJ: Apollo Justice. Apollo Justice can use his "ability" to spot subtle movements when people are lying.

Twilight: Miles Edgeworth. We agree here. ^.^

Rainbow Dash-Prosecutor Von Karma. The girl with the whip. I forgot her first name V_V. OR, maybe even Phoenix Wright, since he always puts all of his faith in his client. If we are drawing parallels in their elements and not their personality.

Pinkie Pie-Godot. Godot spoke in circles and used metaphors all the time, confusing everyone in the courtroom.

Rarity: I wish that I didn't have to stick with protagonists and antagonists, otherwise she'd go well with Hawthorne. Other than her, I honestly have no idea.

Fluttershy: Mia Fey. Mia always appears when Phoenix loses either focus or faith in his client.

AJ... Apollo Justice...

iyV04Vdntt5dz.png

RD as Franziska Von Karma? Huh. She isn't really keen for details so Rarity might fit better...

img-2606742-1-rarity_von_karma_by_zestyo

(Fun fact: This picture is somewhere on MLPF! :D)

Bonus!

83255+-+Ace_Attorney+The_Great_And_Power

So yeah, RD might be better as Nick. Think about... Spectrum Spikey hair... B)

Pinkie Pie Godot! So much win!

mlfw4748_small.jpg

Fluttershy... She could be Mia as she helps others to calm down. But her shy personality is better as Pearls. Anyways, any of the Feys.

Fluttershy as Maya in this:

573590__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Edited by Arcing Storm

AJ... Apollo Justice...

RD as Franziska Von Karma? Huh. She isn't really keen for details so Rarity might fit better...

Bonus!

Fluttershy... She could be Mia as she he's others to calm down. But her shy personality is better as Pearls. Anyways, any of those two.

I deleted the pics because space. Anyway. Think about it. Prosecutor Whip Von Karma presses the witnesses so much and strives for perfection. She also boasts about her skills all the time. Read that last sentence again. Did you think I was talking about RD, or Von Karma? Could be either. See my point? ( I wanted to put an image of RD as Von Karma, but a Google search of "Rainbow Dash with whip" yielded very different results)

AJ... Apollo Justice...

Aj....Apollo Justice...AppleJack...AJ....I DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING NOTICE. WHAT. WHAT. THAT'S AWESOME.

• Brohoof 2

I deleted the pics because space. Anyway. Think about it. Prosecutor Whip Von Karma presses the witnesses so much and strives for perfection. She also boasts about her skills all the time. Read that last sentence again. Did you think I was talking about RD, or Von Karma? Could be either. See my point? ( I wanted to put an image of RD as Von Karma, but a Google search of "Rainbow Dash with whip" yielded very different results)

Mhm. Still... Perfection, might be Rarity so I'm stuck between Rarity, RD and Trixie.

Aj....Apollo Justice...AppleJack...AJ....I DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING NOTICE. WHAT. WHAT. THAT'S AWESOME.

That's why I put the 'I see what you did there' pic. XD

First of all, we have Logic (Edgeworth's skill), Magatama (Fey sisters', passed on to Wright), Mood matrix / sensitive hearing (Athena's skill) and my personal favorite: Apollo's bracelet.

If i had to assign any with any pony, it would be as follows:

-Twilight with Logic (for obvious reasons)

-AJ with sensitive hearing (she often struck me as a good listener, and she can hear when someone's not being fully honest with her)

-Pinkie with the Magatama (She could have a tail twitch for when someone's hiding a secret from her)

-Rarity with the bracelet (Because she has a very keen eye for details)

-RD and Flutters... ??? Can't think of anything.

Also there will HAVE to be a trial with big mac as a prosecutor. I can just imagine a wrong objection with him shaking his head and just saying "nope." as you get penalized. Alternatively, he gets a sore throat and sweating animation when you're backing him into a corner and is like "E-eyup..." when he's forced to admit something. Priceless!

• Brohoof 1

First of all, we have Logic (Edgeworth's skill), Magatama (Fey sisters', passed on to Wright), Mood matrix / sensitive hearing (Athena's skill) and my personal favorite: Apollo's bracelet.

If i had to assign any with any pony, it would be as follows:

-Twilight with Logic (for obvious reasons)

-AJ with sensitive hearing (she often struck me as a good listener, and she can hear when someone's not being fully honest with her)

-Pinkie with the Magatama (She could have a tail twitch for when someone's hiding a secret from her)

-Rarity with the bracelet (Because she has a very keen eye for details)

-RD and Flutters... ??? Can't think of anything.

Also there will HAVE to be a trial with big mac as a prosecutor. I can just imagine a wrong objection with him shaking his head and just saying "nope." as you get penalized. Alternatively, he gets a sore throat and sweating animation when you're backing him into a corner and is like "E-eyup..." when he's forced to admit something. Priceless!

As a fanfiction writer, I'm on it!

• Brohoof 2

AJ... Apollo Justice...

Bonus!

[spoiler

Fluttershy... She could be Mia as she helps others to calm down. But her shy personality is better as Pearls. Anyways, any of the Feys.

I know this is weird,but I kinda imagine Fluttershy as Dahlia.

I don't know,maybe it's cause of this.

post-16340-0-14934800-1406582606.jpg

My personal favorites are:

Lawyer: Apollo Justice (i know he gets lots of hate but he's got that naive noob thing going on and that's funny as hell)

Prosecutor: Godot (Impossible to dislike.)

Murderer: Kristoph Gavin (He got away with ruining Wright's life as well as his murders for about 7 years. While maintaining his lawyer career).

Witness: Furio Tigre (This guy cracks me up each time with his angry attitude)

Breakdown: Matt Engarde (First time i saw this guy showing his true colors i nearly shat bricks. Cornering him was difficult, but so rewarding - he scratches himself full of blood!)

• Brohoof 1

Lawyer... I must say Nick.

Prosecutor: Blackquill. I somehow get a Miles vibe from him...

Murderer/Culprit + Breakdown: Hm...

Simon Keyes. He is a freaking Mastermind.

Witness: Sawhit. That hair throw. XD

• Brohoof 1

So...

My take:

RD - Phoenix

Twilight - Mia

Fluttershy - Apollo

Pinkie - Maya

Rarity - Edgeworth

AJ - Godot

AJ and FS was actually the hardest for me to think of, but I like the idea of those two as their respective characters.

As for the Franziska argument, Rainbow Dash's personality is way to different to be Franzy, but either Rarity or Trixie would be good candidates

• Brohoof 2

Mhm. Still... Perfection, might be Rarity so I'm stuck between Rarity, RD and Trixie.

That's why I put the 'I see what you did there' pic. XD

AJ... Apollo Justice...

iyV04Vdntt5dz.png

img-2606742-1-rarity_von_karma_by_zestyo

Bonus!

83255+-+Ace_Attorney+The_Great_And_Power

mlfw4748_small.jpg

573590__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

My take:

RD - Phoenix

Twilight - Mia

Fluttershy - Apollo

Pinkie - Maya

Rarity - Edgeworth

AJ - Godot

AJ and FS was actually the hardest for me to think of, but I like the idea of those two as their respective characters.

As for the Franziska argument, Rainbow Dash's personality is way to different to be Franzy, but either Rarity or Trixie would be good candidates

I think the list is completed on this thread. XD

• Brohoof 1

Lawyer: Phoenix

Prosecutor: Franzy

Murderer: Dahlia Hawthorne

Witness: Oldbag(there's something I hate yet love about her. It's probably the old lady banter

Beakdown: Gant(if you're guilty and you know it clap your hands!)

Overall favorite: Godot

Edited by Matter Horn
  • Brohoof 1

BURSTS YOUR DOOR IN WITH POINTER FINGER WHO'S DISCUSSING ACE ATTORNEY WITHOUT ME

This series means SO much to me. This series... I discovered it when I was 13, fell in love, met the love of my life (Maya Fey), joined the community, and because of that last choice, discovered most of the fandoms I'm apart of today; including My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The games are gold, the stories are great, the characters are superb, and the crossover with Layton is amazing.

When Maya comes back in AA6, I'll safely be able to call it a perfectly-run series~

My favorite lawyer is Athena, though it's close between everyone.

Favorite prosecutor's Edgeworth, obviously.

Favorite witness... Maya. She counts, because game 3. She's the love of my life, as I said before, and I can't not choose her.

Favorite breakdown: Engarde.

SOOOOOO satisfying~~~

Rot in hell, Matt. Hope it's fresher than a Spring breeze~

Overall favorite: Maya. Duh.

• Brohoof 2