Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Ace Attorney?

Thunder Tinker

I've just finished the Layton vs. Phoenix crossover and considering that I saw the fanmade crossover with MLP:FiM and AA in Turnabout Storm, well, let's just say after playing and watching both crossover respectively, you start to see similarities.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity: Huh... This is a hard one... Trucy? (She also have the same ability as Apollo, being able to see others' nervous habits. Rarity has keen eyes so... Maybe?)

why .-.

Trucy was annoying .-.

Personally, I see it as follows:

Rarity: Edgeworth, Apollo, or Franziska, any one of those three.

TS: Phoenix Wright

PP: Maya, Ema, or Trucy.

RD: Larry (Except a bit more...je nes sais pas...competent? :P ) or Klavier

Fluttershy: Echh...this was the toughest one...don't want to just hand her Godot because there's a lot of differences between their introversion.... .-. Can I just hand her Iris instead? :please:

AJ: Gumshoe :D

• Brohoof 2

why .-.

Trucy was annoying .-.

Personally, I see it as follows:

Rarity: Edgeworth, Apollo, or Franziska, any one of those three.TS: Phoenix Wright

PP: Maya, Ema, or Trucy.

RD: Larry (Except a bit more...je nes sais pas...competent? :P ) or Klavier

Fluttershy: Echh...this was the toughest one...don't want to just hand her Godot because there's a lot of differences between their introversion.... .-. Can I just hand her Iris instead? :please:

AJ: Gumshoe :D

I changed Rarity's spot to Franziska already. Haven't you seen the Rarity Von Karma pic in the RFC? XD
  • Brohoof 1

I changed Rarity's spot to Franziska already. Haven't you seen the Rarity Von Karma pic in the RFC? XD

Ooo, I did~

Favorite AA character crossed over with my favorite character overall/waifu... :wub:

Also, just going to drop this here for information's sake :please:

Favorite Lawyer: Phoenix

Favorite Prosecutor: Franziska

Favorite Murderer: The main villain of AAI2, but no spoilers :D

Favorite Witness: I don't know, come to think of it :confused:

Favorite Breakdown: Engarde. Ripping your face apart in a courtroom? Hell yes :D

Overall favorite: Franziska :D

• Brohoof 2

I've never played a Phoenix Wright game, but i've watched those non-commentary playthroughs on youtube. I like watching it, because it seems like more of a story than a game when viewing it and not playing it. In my opinion, the last case of the first game and the last case of Trials is my favorite.

Also, FRANZIKA BEST PROSECUTOR EDGEWORTH AND GODOT GO HOME

Edited by Tfihs
  • Brohoof 3

I've never played a Phoenix Wright game, but i've watched those non-commentary playthroughs on youtube. I like watching it, because it seems like more of a story than a game when viewing it and not playing it. In my opinion, the last case of the first game and the last case of Trials is my favorite.

You missed Blackquill. *uses Katana Slash*
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I have seen Blackquill, and I doubt he could stand up to the might of FRANZIKA VON KARMA! YOU FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOL! 

• Brohoof 1

@,

I have seen Blackquill, and I doubt he could stand up to the might of FRANZIKA VON KARMA! YOU FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOL! 

He's been tazed repeatedly and can break reinforced-steel handcuffs; I doubt he'd even feel her whip.

• Brohoof 1

Lawyer: I like all three Lawyers in Dual Destinies, but I lean mostly toward Athena for her Mood Matrix game mechanic. ;)

Prosecutor: Edgeworth after his Character Development and if you want to count official crossovers, Layton. Because like Phoenix, they both seek the truth and by giving everything they've got off each other, the Defense and Prosecutor have defeated such powerful foes. B)

Murderer: Professor Means after he switches to Serious mode, pulls out a chalkboard into the courtroom and treats everyone like they're in school. :lol:

Witness: Marlon Rimes (While his raps can be confusing, he's a sympathetic murder that Phoenix saves in the end) :proud:

Breakdown: Phantom(Dual Destinies), though Dahlia's exorcism in T&T is a close second. :o

• Brohoof 2

I'm a huge fan of Ace Attorney; it ties with Professor Layton for my favorite video game series of all time. The writing and characters are fantastic. I've played all the games (including the DLC case for Dual Destinies) except for Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. I have the ROM for AAI2, but I haven't had time to play it due to school, and I can't wait to play Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Favorite Lawyer: Phoenix Wright (I like all of them, but Phoenix is the best)

Favorite Prosecutor: Edgeworth (Blackquill comes at a close second)

Favorite Witness: Aristotle Means was pretty great, but I also liked Damon Gant. Maya was great too.

Favorite Murderer: Dahlia Hawthorne and Damon Gant

Favorite Breakdown: Dahlia Hawthorne (3-5 Version)

Favorite Case: Bridge to the Turnabout

Overall Favorite: Pearls (Pearls is the best), Edgeworth, and Phoenix

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

You have excellent taste in prosecutors, I dare say :D

Franzy is best prosecutor/character, fo dizzle.

I remember when I wrote fanfics for the AA series, you would not *believe* how much fun it was to write Franziska. They didn't give her enough development in the series, so it was fun to fill in some of the holes and you had a lot of room to play around with, and the fact she gets angry and hits everyone with a whip only made it more entertaining, as there's a near-limitless amount of possibilities to build scenarios regarding those two things about her in of itself, and it isn't hard to make unique and original.

I always had a blast writing Franziska :D Edgeworth was always a P.I.T.A. to write for, though, since he's got such a defined character and if you screw up once and get him right for the rest of the story the fandom will ask for your head on a stake. 

• Brohoof 2

@@ghostfacekiller39,

Wait... it's spelled FRANZISKA? 

DAMMIT I'VE BEEN SPELLING HER NAME WRONG MY ENTIRE LIFE

I've always had a soft spot for our favorite female prosecutor. She's a girl that can kick ass in courtroom with a whip, she has a FREAKING WHIP, she's a von karma, whip, she's buddy-buddy with Edgey, WHIP, and she's overall kickass. 

Some of my other favorite characters in the series are Lana, Dahlia (SATAN IS AMONG US), Iris, Manfred, Dick (HEHEHEHEHEHHE... i'm so immature), and I do like Godot too.

Also, as people have been saying, I did not see Fulbright being the Phantom. That came out of the left field for me and made me say 'OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MAN I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING'. Also, Godot's role in Trails Case 5 made me go 'WOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH'.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 4