Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Stranded on an Island (RP)

Midnight Starfall

Soprano was bleeding even more, and his heart was losing power. He woke up ever so slightly, turned into a pony for the very last time, before complete organ failure occurred at 5:45 PM. All he hoped for was that his friends would get saved in time, before he slowly passed into white in peace.

(He's dead, but he will be revived... Somehow)

Wild pony, 

Instinct now drove Slash, not from his human body, but from his pony mind, He's a stallion.

Tripping every so often from his uneven limbs he (Galloped) ran on all fours, kinda like a gorilla.

Passing trees left and right he stopped, looked around, noise?

He reared (like a horse) Whinnied and kept going.

Something was following him.  

Soprano was concerned about his sister, who was crossing the road at the time. She was wearing headphones, full volume, and heavy metal music. "Sis, shouldn't you turn that off for a second?" Soprano asked, seeing a white train coming down the tracks, hitting them both.

"Whatthrhell!" Soprano said, waking up from death. He looked at his injuries. Gone, just a scar. He saw Discord vanish. "Anala!" Soprano said, hugging her. He was so happy he was alive.

In the center of the island there was a pond, there a human pawed at the edge looking at his reflection,

Bits and pieces of his memory floated back, like the ripples were taking all the bad feelings out of him,

Slash sat there finally able to think as himself,

"what have i done?" he whispered, "i didn't want this to happen....." 

Slowly he stood, "where am i anyways?" he thought "i need to get back, i need to face up to my actions"

He looked around

Noticing a trail of disturbed sand behind him he thought, "that way"

He started walking on his two legs, no longer concerned about being a pony.

Faster and faster he walked, soon he was in a full sprint arms flailing behind him (kinda like sonic does.)

He followed the path through the trees, "How far did i go?" he thought,

Something appeared directly in front of him

Slam he hit it headfirst, knocking him out cold,

It was discord, 

POOF!

Discord appeared in his usual flair carrying Slash in his arms. 

"Look what the cat dragged in" said Discord "That will be 5000 bits, Noo? Fine i guess ill take an apple."

POOF

Discord vanished Dropping Slash in the sand.

Slash was dirty, and his cloths were torn. A few scrapes, cuts and bruises but fine,

He was still unconscious. 

Soprano saw Slash hurt, and ran to him as fast as possible (while having minor bruises), and splashed water on his face, trying to wake him up. "Oh, please don't let him die too!" Soprano said, shaking him. Even though he had no idea how he came back to life, he wasn't going to let someone else die.

Slash came to, water dripping from his face, he heard a voice but couldn't make out the owner due to the loud ringing in his ears, 

"mom?...mom is that you?" he asked, "i had this terrible nightmare, i.....i killed somepony....murdered him...." he said

the blur cleared slightly, Slash could make out somepony, the ringing died down too,

Slash heard the voice of the pony he killed, Sitting up and sliding to the right he stammered "S----S---SO---SOPRANO!?!? Terror filled him to the brim, he was too tired to run, too tired to more than scoot. 

He passed out again. this time, he couldn't leave.

"Ugh. Telling people I came back from being dead. Yeah, that will be SO much fun." Soprano said, focusing on how to bring Slash back to being a pony, until he had an idea. Soprano [redacted] him, and he suddenly started to slowly transform back. "Good, I'm glad [redacted] worked!" Soprano said.

(OOC: No, it's nothing dirty. It's just a joke I have going to redact thingszh

Slash slowly regained conciseness, he sat up, "AHHHHH!" he yelled in pain, his wing really hurt. "Wait.....WING?!" he looked himself over he was him again, 

"Wha....But.....How did I........." he trailed off as he noticed four hooves on the floor next to him, 

Slowly he followed the legs up, past the chest, (gulp) He locked eyes with Soprano,

He stared, mouth agape, for what surly had to be an eternity, 

Soprano was smiling, not a malicious smile but one that a brother would to his younger brother,

Finally Slash spoke, "B....but I.....I killed you......." 

Whatever was going on, they were interrupted, for it was at that very moment that the Peanut Butter Jelly Time banana appeared from behind a bush, and started singing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song whilst performing the Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance.

Soprano butted in. "I learnt how to transform at will, I was killed with a sword when Slash turned into a human, came back to life, yadda yadda yadda." He said. "Wait, how come you didn't hear us?" he asked, very very confused. He thought Skyla was deaf. If she couldn't hear a stab, what can she hear?

@,

"Because when you pay too much attention to one thing, you block out everything around you. I have a habit of doing that," Skyla said indignantly.

She put the rest of the leaves and twigs next to the fire. She took the charred sticks out of the fire circle and put in new sticks.

~pony -> Homo Sapien~

Soprano noticed her skill for shelter making, and he saw some coconuts in a tree. "You really have a knack for survival." Soprano said, transforming, reaching a coconut. He gave it to Skyla. "I'm really sorry for punching you like that before. I was very angry and offended, and it was wrong." he said.

Skyla looked at him and softened a bit, "It's okay. I'm sorry for laughing. I wasn't laughing at you, but when you have a lot of stress built up, it sometimes just comes out."

She took the coconut and put it by the fire. They all needed to eat soon and she didn't want to keep food to herself.

Still staring at Soprano, mouth open Slash couldn't speak, it was like some weird dream, "thats not possible' He mouthed the words but nothing came out. 

He was in shock, "Is this real?" he thought "Am I dreaming?" 

He lifted a hoof and slammed it into his face. "OWWWW" only a slight noise left his lips. more like a rasp.

Since he couldn't speak he walked over to Soprano and poked him lightly on the side.

(OOC: Insert Soprano's dialog)

Slash hugged Soprano almost squeezing the life out of him.

noticing he hurt him Slash let go and bowed.

Writing the word "Sorry" in the sand

Soprano was scared by the over-the-top emotion Slash was displaying. " why are going all crazy about it?" Soprano said, remembering the cause of all of this was him dropping the mirror. "I'm sorry for accidentally making you transform. I have sweaty hands/hooves."

• Brohoof 1

Smilng Slash put a hoof on Sopranos shoulder, shaking his head. Slash wrote on the sand. Falt me not u. I no shod angry.

His horrible spelling of small words didn't matter as long as his point was made. 

u bro u famly

i no tak no no y

Looking up and nodding Slash walked next to the shelter and layed down but kept his head raised. Watching Skyla and Soprano.

Soprano was very confused by Slash's writing. Is this some type of ancient language? he thought. Wait, no, it says: "It's my fault, I shouldn't be angry, You broke your family, I don't take no. Why?" he head it as, before asking Slash what it meant, and his interpretation.

(OOC: Going to school soon.)

Trying as best he could Slash wrote 

i no spell i no go skol no book no read

tapping his hoof he looked at what he wrote earlier and tried to correct one sentence,

u my bro pointing to Soprano

u fam pointing at him again

u no no wat u hav til it gon

sitting down he waited to see if he understood.

(((OOC: Slash is soo happy he lost his voice)))

Edited by BackSlash2554

~Pony -> Human~

Soprano understood what he was saying, just. He was confused as to why he simply didn't just say it. "Why don't you just say it out loud." Soprano asked. "Still, I don't understand how this is all such a big deal. I just did what anyone would do, you know." Soprano said, before going away to study.

Slash decided to go for a swim. 

"Maybe i need to calm down?"

As he walked he noticed a Rainbow in the sky.

"Rainbow Dash" he tought, "Where are you?"

Slash didn't notice the huge shell in front of him..

SLAM

"Owwwww!!!" he yelled using every known curse word bar none

(OOC YAY HE CN TALK!)

Soprano was looking at himself, finding himself as a freak. "What kind of person can shapeshift into a pony?" he asked himself, looking at his hands. Then hooves. Then hands again. He had had troubles with depression, and now he has hunger to deal with as well. He hadn't eaten for 2 days.

Skyla broke away from the group and went to cook some food. She was starving, she hadn't eaten for a while. She took a fish from the net, lit the fire, and started cooking.

The fish isn't gonna last long without anything to keep it fresh.

She picked up the coconut, broke it in half, and ate a small chunk of it while cooking.

Slash sat by the water, he didn't want to ask anypony for help but if he wanted to fly, he was going to have to.

(sigh)

Slash stood and walked over to the fire and lay down waiting for Skyla to get done.

"This is gonna take a while to cook, I may as well take a nap." he thought

Slash smiled as he closed his eyes.

"Maybe i can fly again" he thought before falling asleep.

Edited by BackSlash2554

Soprano was sobbing about what he thought he was. He wasn't sure if he was a pony, or a human. It all confused him beyond belief. 

After a while, he decided that he should probably go have a sleep. He was very hungry, depressed, and now tired. "When you're sleeping, you're not hungry OR sad!" he thought, before trying to go to sleep.