Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Crossovers (Previews and Requests)

Nico

What about Berry Punch and Rarity? Which makes Berrity.

They would make a pretty pony, but I'm trying to keep it in the realm of Background Ponies only.

Or, what about we make you? XD You could make that your avatar. Yeah, that would be funny! :lol:

I was actually thinking about saying that, but combining Applejack, Fluttershy and Twilight would make it seem a little bit... I dunno. Besides, he said he wanted to make background ponies and not the Mane 6 :P

I was actually thinking about saying that, but combining Applejack, Fluttershy and Twilight would make it seem a little bit... I dunno. Besides, he said he wanted to make background ponies and not the Mane 6 :P

I know, but still, it would be awesome and weird. Nevermind.

Currently I am only working on crossovers using Background Ponies only. No Mane Six, Celestia, Luna (NM), Discord, or Spike.

ARGH. My bad.

Well, y'know, when I see "crossover", I think franchises. For characters, I expect the word "mix" or something.

Rainbow Pie / Pinkie Dash? Would be one of the most... explosive mixes.

But they're part of the mane 6. :c

I call dibs on Derpy Scratch.

Edited by Feather Spiral

OctaScratch is nearly finished! All I need is a few ponies' opinions on her and whether or not you think she's ready for deviantArt! ^^

post-366-0-55529400-1321205304_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

OctaScratch is nearly finished! All I need is a few ponies' opinions on her and whether or not you think she's ready for deviantArt! ^^

Looks great! As XFizzle said, add a "glasses on" version too if you have time. other than that, keep up the good work, Nico!

Edited by Jonke

post-124-0-83638200-1321205478_thumb.png

Looks awesome. Will there be an alternate OctaScratch with Scratch's glasses on or will that be for Vinyltavia?

Looks great! As XFizzle said, add a "glasses on" version too if you have time. other than that, keep up the good work, Nico!

There will indeed be a 'Glasses On' version, but that will be Vinyltavia, the reverse crossover of this pair.

Anyway, I'm glad the two of you like it. ^^ I'm waiting for a little bit more feedback, but I'm thinking she's ready for deviantArt.

Loving that OctaScratch! :wub:

I think it should be posted on DA,it's awesome!

Well, she's found herself a new home on deviantArt. ^^ I'm glad you like her.