Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Madonna - MDNA

Jemboi

Anyone else a big Madonna fan? Her album came out officially yesterday and I did my fan duty and bought the album (standard and deluxe). I hope to meet many other Brony/Madonna fans here. :)

Posted Image

Im not a big fan of Madonna.

How old is she now?

53. Fine as ever. Seen her new naughty video "Girl Gone Wild"? I'd post it but I think it's against the rules. :ph34r:

I thought the ground Special FX had a beautiful performance at the Super Bowl! XD

Jokes aside I am not ashamed to say I like her work... just not the LUV song I've been hearing on the radio... that sounds pretty meh... to me! :P

• Brohoof 1

53. Fine as ever. Seen her new naughty video "Girl Gone Wild"? I'd post it but I think it's against the rules. :ph34r:

If I can get away with posting a video called "Shitstorm", you should be fine.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I can get away with posting a video called "Shitstorm", you should be fine.

It has guys kissing and grinding and some nudity (not that I mind). I just don't want to get in to any trouble being a newbie and all.

Edited by Jemboi

(edited)

I hope there's more fans. Madonna is the Queen of Pop and such a legend! 30 years in and still going strong. :wub:

And here's the "Girl Gone Wild" video (possibly NSFW)...

Edited by Jemboi

Is that MDNA album supposed to make people think of MDMA?... It's almost impossible not to.

Sort of. It's a play on words. She meant it to make you think of the drug because the album is euphoric dance music. Also, it obviously a play on her name as well as DNA.

My mom's a huge fan, she made me go pick her up the album today... I had to drive halfway across town -.-" lol

Way to go mom! :lol:

Sort of. It's a play on words. She meant it to make you think of the drug because the album is euphoric dance music. Also, it obviously a play on her name as well as DNA.

:huh: That's pretty nifty. Oh, Madonna. You so clever.

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Some of her songs are pretty good, I'm not a screaming fangirl over her but I like some of her songs :)

Don't have to be a psycho super fan like me. It's cool. :P

A perfect summer single and video.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkYyqxHdwNg&list=UUmQmc-Y4N9btVMUS1BfnyDw&index=1&feature=plcp

Edited by Jemboi

I have to say, "Give Me All Your Luvin" is a guilty pleasure of mine. :3

On the topic of Madonna in general, I of course love a ton of her earlier material, "Like a Virigin/Prayer" among my favorites.

I'm not a big fan, but I do have much respect for her and her career. How many other artists can create pop culture whenever they want? She is also very good at reinventing herself and being successful at it. Some artists try to keep up with the times, but end up looking out dated, she is able to do it and do it better than the artists that were doing it first.

That deserves my respect.