Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Divine Armaments

Sweets

Hello, peoples!

Do you like anime-inspired art?

Do you like mythology?

Do you like weird little smart phone card games?

This is a great game for you, then! ... I'll clarify why that's a bit of a an exaggeration in a minute. 

For now, here the links for both Google Play and iTunes of this game:

https://itunes.apple...d603273743?mt=8

https://play.google....s_Android&hl=en

Divine Armaments is one of those card collecting and battling games. The "story is thus; goddesses compete for the titles of certain gods. They are called Aspects. You befriend and collect aspects as you quest through their world full of peril, suspense and amazing illustrations. No, seriously, if you are a visually stimulated person and you like the anime/mange style, then this game is pretty fun. The designs are cute, the colors are crisp, the quality of the card work is stunning.

At any rate the object of the game is to build a strong fighting deck of five cards. These cards can be equipped with weapon and armor cards (the "Armor" usually being clothing. You get a Character card while it's in some sort of undergarment. The weapons are kind of bad ass though.) to make them strong. you can also evolve all these cards. Part of evolution is normally the card changes type. The types are Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, and Forest (no clue how that got in there...) which are weak against another element:

Fire is weak to Water. Water is weak to Earth. Earth is weak to Forest. And Forest is weak to Fire.

Pretty simple, I suppose? Then again I've been playing for quite some time. If you feel like giving it a try, it's free. My name is VikkiiB on there. Also! Make sure to mention me if you do start playing, because then we'll get a pretty decent card! My invite code is VBWILF. I'm really looking for folks to get into this game, because as silly as it is, it's actually pretty entertaining. If you like to do Pokémon Breeding and Stat training, you'll probably like this game. Give it a try, it's free!\

Also I've got a ton of rare cards. If you join, I'll gift you one of your choosing!

• Brohoof 1