Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Divine Shadow To Love All Things Spooky

Dynamo Pad

Hey, everyone! Or should I say, what's up all my Pippsqueaks! Wait...that's not my catchphrase. 

At any rate! Since it is now the month of October, it is time for the month of all things scary, spooky and all things Nightmare Night Fun! However, I think a time for change is in order. A certain generation change, that is~! :mlp_wink: Which is why the month of October shall be made to honor the one and only pink pegasus princess, herself, Pipp Petals! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

That's right! Not only will October be celebrated for Nightmare Night, but also to honor the online superstar, singing sensation, herself! However, with a superstar such as Pipp, there should be something or someone, to help honor her for such an occasion! Which is why I would love to welcome both @DivineMist1000, who loves to share all things fun and loving pony pictures, while spreading love and friendship to all! As well as @Misty Shadow, who spreads the love in discussion of G5 and through drawings. Both are being honored in celebrating our Main Mare for the Month of October! Please give them both warm welcomes and cheer as in the words of a certain pegasus, this month is going to be AMAZING~!

image.thumb.png.0a12923e1d4fb5359a622406b28814fa.png

Art by PSFMer: https://www.deviantart.com/psfmer/art/she-s-a-cat-for-halloween-896547385

• Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Leaves 2

Might be an unpopular opinion but wouldn't Izzy fit better for this holiday given she's probably the most intuitive of the mane six 2.0?

This is the holiday when the barrier between the world of physical living and world of spiritual existence is at its thinnest.

So yeah anything ghost hunting, hauntings etc would probably work their best during this month.

Which don't tell me you can't picture Izzy being the one to want to start those things.

So yeah, I say we celebrate our.. unicorn pal too.

Give me a brohoof if you agree.

Edited by Earth Prince StarHeart
  • Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but wouldn't Izzy fit better for this holiday given she's probably the most intuitive of the mane six 2.0?

This is the holiday when the barrier between the world of physical living and world of spiritual existence is at its thinnest.

So yeah anything ghost hunting, hauntings etc would probably work their best during this month.

Which don't tell me you can't picture Izzy being the one to want to start those things.

So yeah, I say we celebrate our.. unicorn pal too.

Give me a brohoof if you agree.

Feel free to take it to the https://mlpforums.com/clubs/40-hitchs-hideout/ Club! This is where these ideas and thoughts get discussed. You get to meet the lovely @DivineMist1000 and their bestie who run and apply the reasoning and suggestions for these G5 events/ideas <3 <3 <3

• Hugs 2

17 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Feel free to take it to the https://mlpforums.com/clubs/40-hitchs-hideout/ Club! This is where these ideas and thoughts get discussed. You get to meet the lovely @DivineMist1000 and their bestie who run and apply the reasoning and suggestions for these G5 events/ideas <3 <3 <3

Oh yes, definitely come to our club, we're dying to have your spooky ideas! We also have carrot cake! Onyx Emote Forum.png

• The topic was unpinned