Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly grinned with some Tears of happiness, she was happy for the first time to see a Unicorn. 

"Thank you so much Mariah, you know this is new to me, I do not know when I will get used to, but okay, Void and Mariah thank you so much, with you I feel safe" 

Kelly smiled with some tears she was kinda sensitive to it. 

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

"Not to ruin the happy moment but as you have noticed Soprano is getting much worse".Void watched as Soprano was getting much worse and he began to feel quite worried for him.

"Hmmph, you say your not getting any magic to make yourself better but you are not gonna stop me picking you up are you? Heheh you will get better" Void said to the sleeping Soprano with a smile at the not quite a response from him.

"Hey you two, we should help Soprano, take him to a hospital or something"

He put Soprano on his back and wondered where to take him, he said earlier he did not want to go to a hospital or have magic used so he wondered if he should just take him to his house and let him rest in his bed again.

"I may just return home with him and let him rest"

But he woke up and surprised him quite a bit

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah looked Soprano without an apparent answer to the question of Void

"We must lead to a place to rest it's a human will not do hospitals in Ponyville and besides he does not want to use my magic on it, We go home Kelly, what do you think"

Mariah looked at Kelly waiting for your reply

• Brohoof 2

Kelly showed a little afraid to see the forest, the same way she found the Dark Alicorn, she was some panic Forest. 

"I do not know, I'm scared to go back there, do not know if I should go back to my house before it was safe, I do not know why the Dark Alicorn are following me" 

Kelly looked scared to forest.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was surprised he did not realize that a Hospital is very bad idea.

"You are right about the Hospital but you could still rest at my house and recover if you so wished" 

He then looked at Kelly and smiled as he stomped his hoof

"Well since your worried you could stay with me again, in fact I insist you stay to Mariah, and Soprano, since your ill it is just some advice you rest there too."

He looked at the three of them with a wide and toothy grin.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah grinned and used his magic on Kelly, she made ​​a small wooden armor was created in the body of Kelly, Mariah had extremely high knowledge in magical creation though it seems simple to do that was exhausting.

"You was thus too Kelly, what do you think?"

Mariah never had a friend like Kelly pony, she already considered Kelly, one older sister.

• Brohoof 2

Kelly felt the magic of Mariah in her body she recalled the magic of his mother at the time, was a great nostalgic, she did not feel outclassed by Mariah there and want to help create an armor for her, Kelly looked at Void and Mariah. As he looked his armor Wood. 

"That's cool Mariah, thank you, I'll hold on, you can be sure" 

Kelly followed the Soprano,Mariah and Void with his armor, armor filled almost his entire body except the face.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@Void Crawler@Mrbrunoh1@RaritySparkleArtist,

Soprano vomits again. "It's fine. I can stay here." he said, changing the topic. "Void, how long has it been since you've eaten... well... anything?" Soprano stated, noticing that Void looked famished. "Are you all-right? I hate too see you ill as well. Hope it doesn't affect your magic or stamina." he said, noticing a swarm of something flying straight at them. (OOC: ^_^)

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah lonje heard a noise and everyone waited to answer the question of Soprano to Void.

"So Void, you can answer what he asked you?"

Mariah was afraid because Changeling hungry is the worst enemy of any pony, she did not want to have to defend themselves.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Void felt more tired than usual but not too bad.

"I last fed a couple of days ago so I can go a bit longer before it becomes a dire need it may affect how I act and use my magic but meh" 

He said as he licked his fangs a little from a small craving to feed again and too noticed a swarm of something in the air

*Mutters* "I swear to Celestia if they are what I think they are..."

He grinded his teeth a little as he quietly said this to himself and his horn started glowing a little.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked and looked Void , and to sky and even with Armor that Mariah had given her, she felt the noise was coming from a swarm, Kelly was scared, did not want it to be a Dark Alicorn, she wasted no time, and was in defensive position, this time she had the strength to defend themselves.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler,

Soprano was terrified. "Are they... changelings?" he said, getting even more terrified.

The swarm got closer and closer, and Soprano hid in Kelly's house. He didn't want to handle them. One of them came into the house, and pursued at Soprano, with bad intentions. "HELP!" he screamed, un-able to defend himself. A green glow surrounded him.

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was amazed at the Swarm in obvious sky light since they usually stay in hiding until ready, wait they may well be ready for war again. Void was starting to remember how he did horrible things in his Hive a long time ago.

"Soprano! Hold up im coming!" 

He ran into the home, the second he saw the Changeling chase him and he saw Soprano with a green glow around him and he rammed the Changeling that gave chase to him.

"You're fine friend, you are not even near healthy enough to fight"

He glared at the floored Changeling and with quite a Violent blast from his horn.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly stood side by side with Mariah while Void and Soprano left in the distance, Kelly looked at the Changeling in front and he mysteriously took the form of Changeling that killed his parents. 

Kelly was in shock even with the tough armor of Mariah and Mariah with her magic ready to help there, she saw who she feared most. 

"You ?, not, please!" 

Kelly was paralyzed with fear to see that all the changeling had copied the shape of Alicornio that destroyed his life. 

• Brohoof 2

@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler@@RaritySparkleArtist

Soprano was shocked. "What...was that glow?" Soprano said, asphyxiating. Soprano had no clue what to do, especially considering that all symptoms of the gastroenteritis... vanished. "Why am I feeling... healthy again?" he said, thanking Void. He saved his life.

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah used her magic and a circular explosion of extremely powerful magic pink, and all around were destroyed Changeling instantaneamentes, she did not use the power at this level only to necessary moments.

"Kelly you are well ?, Kelly wakes up, are you there?"

Mariah made ​​a shield to defend the two, the Changelings could not get the magic bubble.

"Kelly you have to face your fears."

All changelings have turned around at that Changeling that Kelly was in shock, she stood something strange was going on with Kelly.

Mariah saw aFront Chrysalis, it was weird because she could not have survived.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

(OOC:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kelly-shiny-armored-r7262  , Kelly that time will transform.)

Kelly saw all those eyes laughing at her face, calling her weak, useless, which could not survive alone, she revised that time his family die over and over again. 

Chrysalis came face to face Mariah, Mariah could have much knowledge in Magic Light Crysalis but had much more power in Magic darkness, Chrysalis has a magical coup Mariah she was unconscious. Kelly looked at Mariah knocked and shouted. 

"I will not leave, I will not" 

Crysalis replied. 

"What do you intend to do my little EarthPony?" 

Kelly stared at Mariah and her first single friend Unicorn and when she saw Mariah move she remembered her mother and did not want to let that happen again. 

"No, not again, Mariah stay with me" 

Kelly stood with his back to Chrysalis taken by Chaos and hatred, Chrysalis played Kelly in the wrong place. At that moment an extremely light yellow aura out of his body. expusando it was a lot of energy, a great wind loosened the site in a few seconds a great Light was all about location, hardly giving to see ...
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was perplexed by how he was better.

"Maybe the divine Alicorns are looking down upon you today" When he heard the commotion outside he turned to Soprano with an urgent look.

"Are you going to join the fray down there? You can stay out of it if you want."

Void nodded at him as he flew out the window once he answered and saw the Chrysalis logo on armoured Changeling and his memories got much worse as a Changeling turned to face Void and said

"So your the traitor commander that the Hive vilified" Void was very angry at what the armoured Changeling said with a laugh.

Void was staring down the other Changeling Commander as the others were facing down Chrysalis.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

Chrysalis looked Kelly  and saw that his light was very strong and his Changelings could not even get close to her, she would have to face Kelly face to face. 

"What does it mean?" 

Chrysalis showed with a strange guy. 

Kelly replied

"You're a Princess ?, which the problem will not kill me ?, will pay you to play with my friends and with my feelings." 

Kelly was talking with a hatred that she had never been demonstrated, continued his yellow aura around his body, Kelly walked slowly toward her, Kelly was a sadistic Pony.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void turned and looked at the light and after it faded he saw Kelly, but she was much different. An Alicorn! He thought to himself as the other Changeling he was having a stand off with rammed him in the ribs with his horn and it cut Void's shell releasing a splash of red over the other Commander and the Changeling laughed as he said.

"I may not be able to get near that Alicorn but I can still murder you, traitor!"

Void was badly damaged and could barely stand as the wound in he ribbed shell was large and gushing liquid over him.

"Yeah, you keep thinking that. I am not the the traitor..."

He said with a very quite voice as he turned to see Kelly in her armour with wings and a horn. 

• Brohoof 2