Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

"Yeah, it still hurts, and my lower legs are tingly. I don't normally get migraines this powerfully.... painful." he said, noticing the possibly malevolent group of changelings surrounding him and Void. "Well, what do they want with us?" he added, painfully getting a fairly large stick to use as a weapon.

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was still holding eye contact with the surrounding swarm.

"I have no idea what they want but I doubt it is for some tea" Void joked as he still was quite paranoid  

"If they get us then who know what will happen..."

He lost the joking side in a near instant when he saw the Swarm gain in size again.

• Brohoof 2

@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler,@RaritySparkleArtist,

Soprano tried switching back to human, but he had to stop. It hurt way too much for whatever reason. "Ah crap. I can't switch to my human self! It's too painful!" Soprano said, even more scared. His eyes flashed again. The changelings got closer and closer, until they were at least 30 centimetres away from the two. "Can't you get them to stop, since you're technically one of them?"

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 1

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah looked at Kelly, she was still in shock to see that everyone seemed Void, she did not move, looked frightened.

"Kelly you know they are not our friend, you know Void and know he would never attack you"

Mariah used a Magic area, removing all the local changelings, she catches Kelly and raises her with magic and walks with her levitating.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was staring at the Changelings and saw most of them were still in fear of him

"They know who I am, trust me they fear me for what they know I can do Soprano. Even if I was on good grounds with them, there following there Queens orders and to not follow her will is pretty much how Changeling traitors are born... IE me"

Void looked at Soprano with a very violent smile.

"I still can perform magic though... That ain't out of the picture. A Hydra seems like a good idea, wouldn't you agree?"

He looked at him with his horn glowing a vibrant pink again. 

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly looked at Mariah and answered. 

"I'm sorry I just lost myself for a moment, I thought it was, I know it was stupid" 

Kelly Mariah left on the floor and Kelly. 

"Mariah sorry, sometimes I'm too weak."

Kelly look to ground and follow Mariah, waiting for the discover Chrysalis Home.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah followed the path his horn pointed, and exclaimed to Kelly.

"You are lonje to be weak, you are the strongest pony I've ever seen, when I saw that his transformation I was afraid of so much magic you had in your body, you created a magical aura, that was awesome, beyond that you are extremely friendly and kind you have to stop it, I understand what happened at that moment "

Mariah embraced Kelly

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist, ,@,

Kelly was confused at the same time happy, she even felt that way and that energy was vastly greater than the Dark Alicorn. 

"Did you feel that Mariah ?, I'm feeling awful this place" 

She walked and talked to everyone. 

"Get away, we are not afraid of any Changeling!" 

Chrysalis spoke at the same time. 

"Really ?, without you being transformed you seem weak and helpless, her friend can not beat me, she does not have enough light in your soul for that!"
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist@,

Void turned into his Hydra form and whipped a few Changelings back with his large tail as he then picks up Soprano with one of his heads before stomping through the forest and away from that swarm, he was heading in the direction of Kelly and Mariah whilst stomping so loud it could be heard for miles on end. He then heard the Voices of his Queen and his friends and slowed down behind a large tree to listen in case the two would need some HEAVY friend to help them.

As one head was listening to the group one of the others looked at Soprano and grinned. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah was offended that Chrysalis had debauched her in front, Chrysalis was face to face with Mariah, and she exclaimed!

"Really ?, Kelly me some space, you find incredible is not ?, will destroy you here and now, let's do a classic, magic fight, only that in this case, I promise you will regret it!"

Mariah then expelled when a magic number that she had hidden all the place, she had 10 overlays magical energy in her horn, she changed the station from heat to rain.

"You'll be sorry for making fun of my studies!"

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly saw that she had to respect the opinion of his friend, since he had promised to Mariah, believe more in magic. 

Chrysalis of a laugh and asked me changelings around giving one away. 

"You dare challenge me ?, you remind me a lot of Twilight Sparkle, but will not give you chances as I gave her !, their insolent!"
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah did not wait and attacked Chrysalis with all the power of his horn, she nailed the chest Chysalis.

"There it shows to you how much I can do ?, this is your end!"

Mariah saw that Chrysalis was still standing after the attack.

"But as ?, this is not possible, one pony can not have much resistance, only if you were one of Earth."

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,  @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void saw the attack from Mariah and put Soprano down from his neck as he in his Hydra form came out from behind the tree and he stood next to his friends as he towered over the both of them.

"He looked down at Kelly and Mariah with all four heads and grinned before he turned to face Chrysalis with a glare from all heads of his Hydra form.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Mariah revises Hydra Void transformed as she remembered when he turned to save the Dark Alicorn there and spoke. 

"Void you came here, but that means it will control you ?, is not good you stick around Void." 

Kelly expects a response Void transformed. 

Chrysalis look to Hydra and Giggle

"If it is not my little traitor, how about you kill your friends, perhaps the most problematic is that blonde pony that can turn, but with two of us together it will have no chance, even if it is transformed! "

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah looks Void and Chrysalis, Soprano and that was already turning into a Changeling and spoke.

"Wait a Void, you better get out of here too, it will not work well, you better stay away, you promised you would leave us"

Mariah was preparing another blow to Chrysalis, only this time she was going to do a flaming blow to Chrysalis.

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void believed that the two would have trouble with his Queen and he also thinks his mind is strong enough to avoid being controlled by Chrysalis. 

All four heads looked down at both ponies with a very violent looking grin across them as he growled towards his Queen.

He was determined to take any of the Changelings, Chrysalis had to help her with Kelly and Mariah and he showed this by looking at the Changelings around his Queen and sniggering.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly did not know what was going on, took advantage of Mariah and Chrysalis and Void were busy battling the three, she slowly left the place without being noticed, she climbed up a tree, she outfitted her with steel hull, she climbed a tree and Chrysalis jumped in, giving a sharp blow on her face, an incredibly strong blow. 

Chrysalis was knocked to the ground, but at the same time all was taking the place of Changelings, among them was the new leader has taken the place of Void. 

Kelly was surrounded, and the new leader Kelly grabbed by the neck and pointed the horn at her holding him to Void, Mariah and Soprano. 

"They said you were incredible Void, but I think I'm better, you've never been able to do what I did to get here." 

He said pointing his horn with a green light to face Kelly. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Kelly, Mariah stared at the Changeling who was with Kelly on his paws.

"Do not do anything you'll regret, if you dare, wear something that affects Kelly, you'll regret it, and will want to have never been born!"

Mariah said with his horn on fire with magic. She never used the magic of fire but when angered she lost control.

• Brohoof 2

Void's heads looked at Mariah as if asking her to shoot of the Changeling on Kelly's throat as soon as possible Void was to big to grab the Changeling of Kelly since he could hurt her with his large powerful multiple jaws.

Void was dealing with all the other Changelings around so Mariah could get a clear shot at the Changeling Commander on Kelly in quite a violent way by stomping on them and biting down on them with all four heads, he always Kept an eye on his Queen, she may have been evil but she sure ain't stupid, quite smart in fact but he never told her that.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

The commander at the time before he saw it was going to attack him, let out a gust of black magic in Kelly, knocking her down, she was left with a hole where the paw was bleeding a bit, and he looked at the Poneis aFront,

"A nother step and I'll kill her! "

Changeling Commander laugh,

Kelly currently holds the paw commander with all his might, Kelly was extremely strong and tough, she had seen it a little time, and noticed that his kick was enough to knock the Queen Chrysalis. 

"Mariah is now or never!"
  • Brohoof 1

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Kelly gave a fiery blast in the body magic Changeling, and the energy of magic consumed him from the outside in making the changeling explode.

"Kelly you are right, her paw is bleeding, I'll fix it"

Mariah uses the recovery magic, and causes the return to the normal site.

"You are better?"

Mariah looks faint Crysalis and talk to Kelly.

"You took a serious blow in Kelly, it was incredible. What will we do now?"

• Brohoof 1

Void thought now was the best time to revert back to his Changeling form and he did and ran over to Kelly and Mariah with a serious look.

"Sorry I came back but I was not letting you do this without help, you alright Kelly I apologise I couldn't help you but Mariah had it handled and I was too big to help you since I could of hurt you" He stomped his holed hoof down with pride as he said this

"What about Chrysalis? She is still needing to be dealt with" Void sounded very agitated when he said this to the point of him hissing through his fangs as he said that.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly turned back and answered. 

"Well some of them will have to kill her, I will not do that, I'm not strong enough to do that to someone, well at least if I am not transformed" 

Kelly giggled, and walked away to give both. 

"Well you decide" 

Kelly waiting for a answer of Void and Mariah

• Brohoof 2

Void looked unsure about the decision.

"I don't want to be just as bad as her by killing her... Do we have to kill her or can we at least just teach her a lesson to not mess with the wrong ponies?"

Void hated arming others just because he could even if Chrysalis caused problems for him killing her wasn't something he wanted to remember.

• Brohoof 2