Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly grinned, she knew she was protected at all had strong friends around her, and she responded to Void. 

"Yes, I wanted to be able to revise the power to thank Luna there, it was amazing to me, I was afraid at first, but after I trusted her, she saved me." 

Kelly smiled to Void. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void knew if he gets the chance he would thank Princess Luna for saving Kelly's life but for now he had to get his friends to the Hive without any danger.

"You lot ready because in a moment I am getting ready to take off soon"

Void knew the Hive was quite far and he would be flying for awhile so he started to buzz his wings to make sure he was ready, he didn't care how long it took them to get there he would get them there safely was his only objective.

"I will make sure we get there safely"

He sounded determined as he said this and then he nodded at Mariah for the thought of going to Canterlot.

"Yes, I could make it to Canterlot after this" He said in a proud way. 

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly grinned again, and asked a question she wanted to do for a long time during the trip she did. 

"Void, Mariah, you think if I turn myself again I can lose control again ?, know I almost killed all Changelings that moment, I do not know what happened to me, but I felt very powerful, and was hatred all "

Kelly looked down at his legs as if it were something bad.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

"Yes Kelly, I believe you can control it, if you were totally filled with hatred how come you saved my life?"

Void started to tear up as he was flying when he remembered that Kelly saved him from bleeding to death but he wiped the tears from his eyes and concentrated on flying again.

"You were so powerful but you were not hate filled, trust me"

Void was flying quite high to avoid ponies seeing them in the night sky. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah looked at Kelly and responded well.

"You also saved me, Chrysalis would have killed me if you had not become an Amazing Alicorn, seriously you were too powerful, I think I never felt so much energy. Whether you want when we go to Canterlot, I can introduce you to Twilight Princess, she will love to see a pony that has the ability to transform according to their emotions "

Mariah saw that Kelly had a potential that she had never explored and wanted to go to Canterlot after all this.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly looked at the two who were showing that she had a new potential opened when she turned. But she did not know almost nobody in Equestria. 

"Sorry but who is Twilight, I know it's ridiculous, I've heard so many times her name and other ponies here for the Everfree, but never knew who they were." 

Kelly had many doubts. 

• Brohoof 2

Void was giggling as he was flying.

"Kelly, you don't know who Princess Twilight Sparkle is?"

Void knew Kelly came from out of Equestria but everypony knows who Twilight is.

"She is one of the 6 Elements of Harmony and the Princess of Friendship"

Void looked at Mariah hoping she would explain a little more since he had to concentrate.

"Hey, Mariah tell her more about Twilight please I need to concentrate on flying"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah accepted, and knew Void would help if forgot something.

"Well Kelly, I remembered when I saw Twilight before Twilight because you be Alicorn she was a Unicorn, Twilight and her friends has saved Equestria and Ponyville bad things for a long time know, she is extremely intelligent, but you know her face to face is better, I'm sure if you turn in front of the Princesses you will impress everyone "

Mariah wanted to help Kelly with her magic, now that Kelly was more sympathetic to the magic and knew that if he took Kelly to Canterlot she could get along with Kelly in magic school Canterlot.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,

Kelly smiled and looked at the sky. 

"Do you really think they will be impressed with me ?, Mariah Alicorns're talking about, they will not accept me so easily, after all I have no idea how to transform me, I think if I go there I'll embarrass" 

Kelly look to ground and thinking

• Brohoof 2

Void was still listening whilst he was flying and heard Kelly say this.

"Yes! Of course they will be impressed! How would you embarrass yourself anyway?"

Void was surprised at how reluctant Kelly sounded but for a second his brain hurt really bad and he stopped flying for a second before he breathed out a black as night gas from his mouth.

"Uhhh, sorry about that I *Coughing* have no idea what happened then"

Void was suddenly worried about what just happened but decided to ignore it and concentrate of getting the group to his old Hive.

"There is no way you could embarrass yourself Kelly" Void added as he began to cough again.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void wasn't tired and that is what worried him, he just was coughing for no reason and he didn't know why.

"Thank you Mariah but I am not tired I just think I am ill or something" Void started to cough up black gas again.

"I should be fine just... Coughing is all"

Void sounded a little worried and then he looked back forward to fly at full speed again.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked over the scene and immediately recognized what she saw, she looked at the site as if it were an old nightmare, was nervous about going back to that place, to leave that Chrysalis was petrified. 

"That's too bad, do not trust this place knows, I do not feel safe in it, and the Dark Alicorns joined with the Changelings?" 

Kelly showed a little when paranoia 

• Brohoof 2

Void saw how nervous Kelly was and he landed right outside the Hive and unstrapped himself of the carriage.

"Hey, were here...*Coughing again* Sorry just ill is all"

Void was thinking about the Dark Alicorns and Changelings teaming and suddenly while he thought this his horn had a black spark of magic come of it.

"What in Celestia was that?"

Void was also paranoid about being here.

"It's alright Kelly, doubt me and Mariah are not worried about being here too"

Void then looked at Mariah with a smile.

"Do you think you could take lead Mariah? I don't want to lead the group in my condition..."

Void was coughing more violent now and his horn ever so often sparked some black magic.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah nodded and replied to Void.

"All right, you two take care, I will not have problems, just let Chrysalis in a safe place, you wait for me here"

Mariah came out with Chrysalis levitating over his head and walking into the Hive, she entered and left now Void and Kelly together she knew Void had problems with his past and with the Shadows, but she was smart enough to know that Kelly has a aura of light on her body, Kelly was a well of kindness and she could help Void anything, basically representing the two opposites of coins.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly walked Void and saw that he was very bad, she sat down beside her, Mariah was finish what she needed to do, so Kelly got embraced the Void with him bad, she did not care. 

"Void not not worry no one will attack us, would not be crazy to do this, the Changeling heavier bar Equestria beside me." 

Kelly's smile.
  • Brohoof 1

Void smiled when she complimented him.

"Heheh, thanks still though I don't feel to good, my head hurts and I can't stop coughing"

Void's horn sparked again as he coughed violently.

"I have no clue where this came from, this has never happened until today..."
Void realized this has never happened until after they fought Chrysalis and he remembers his Queen telling him to join again and shooting some magic bolt at him.

"Uhhh, Kelly when I was a Hydra and we fought my Queen, didn't Chrysalis shoot some strange magic towards me"

Void got very. Very paranoid when he thought about this. 

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist

Kelly looked at the state of Void and she was too confused to give her an answer, she embraces it and responds. 

"I wish I could know about magic, but I do not know how to help you this time, but I'm still confused, we dropped one of five Dark Alicorn still missing, I do not feel good about it." 

Kelly looked Void
  • Brohoof 1

Void stood up and stomped his hoof down.

"If those Dark Alicorns show up I swear I will rip off..."

Void began shouting and then coughing again as his horn sparked again.

"I shouldn't shout, it hurts my throat..."

Void was still quite concerned about the other Dark Alicorns but he didn't say anything.

"Hey, Kelly how do you think Mariah is doing in there?"

Void was a little worried and then he began to cough up black mist again.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly sitting next to him answered the Void. 

"Mariah is incredibly powerful and smart, you see, she handles the magic with an ease that I never saw in my life, she should already be coming here, not worry we do not believe Mariah." 

Kelly looked smiling at Void, showing that believed in Mariah. 

• Brohoof 2

Void believes in Mariah too because of how powerful her magic is, Void rarely sees such powerful magic users but Kelly and Mariah are both very skilled like Void at there magic.

"Your right, no need to worry, Mariah is very skilled and so are you Kelly, I trust both of you with my life"

Void said this with a smile on his face before his horn sparked a violent black bolt of magic.

"This is getting worse, I am worried something serious will happen"

Void sounded very unsure of his condition and was wondering why his horn was sparking black magic instead of his usual pink magic, he was then wondering if Soprano's condition has got worse, Soprano was left in the Carriage to rest in case he needed it.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah came walking into the forest.

"Are you ready, since I left there, I think the Changelings deserves their mother preserved in your home, why not let pony straight to Canterlot?. Celestia can solve your problem Void, surely she will succeed."

Mariah used the magic and teleported them both inside the carriage.

"Let me take you this time"

• Brohoof 2

Void agreed to let Celestia try and solve his problem, hopefully.

"Wait, Mariah how can you take us? We need a flying creature to pull the carriage"

Void was still in bad shape but he didn't mind pulling the Carriage to Canterlot.

"I will pull it, I don't mind" Void began to feel really dizzy once he said this and his horn sparked again as he fell over in the large Carriage and got back up.

"I feel like death at the moment..."

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked to Void 

"Okay, if you're okay to take Void, go to Canterlot, will be nice to know a new place, we will then Void. Wait I only get a very important thing" 

Kelly tied also tied his mane and his tail so that it was not bothering in the air. 

"He, we are ready, we can go" 

• Brohoof 2