Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,

Kelly entered the house, put a blanket on the body of King Void, she was getting used to that Void, but she knew his old friend was beside him, Kelly saw that Mariah decided to sleep on the couch too, Kelly went to his room and closed his eyes suddenly and went to sleep. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

[in the morning]

Mariah stood while they were all asleep, she got up to take something and saw something on the outside of the house of Kelly, seemed a Alicornio, but it was different, she felt a similar energy to that of King Void, she did not know the Dark Alicorns, a voice echoed over his head.

"Mariah, you do not want more power ?, why do not you come closer?"

Mariah was confused and walked to the door, she was afraid to open when the voice echoed again.

"Come here, you will get all the power you want but will have a price."

Mariah stared at the door.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King was still sleeping as he began having a bad dream, a nightmare for even him.

"No Queen, I won't fail you not again... Don't exile me I can do better" He began saying this aloud in his nightmare he was having when he was exiled from the Hive along time ago. His Dark energy was then increasing in his sleep and his black aura came back but he didn't know why. 

• Brohoof 2

@

@

Ahaban remained awake as he lays curled up on a small blanket. This wouldn't have been his first or last time he laid upon the hard floor.

He lay still and simply listened to all around him. Thinking of every possible outcome, every single detail of reaction as his trained mind was.

He raises his head hearing Mariah, he speaks

"Everything alright?"

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 2

@, @,

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah opened the door and darkness began to envelop your body the Dark Alicorn started spinning Mariah's body, she was not moving at that time the Dark Alicorn said.

"Come my friend, you want more power, I know that, you will be so powerful it will not get control, you will be able to beat your friend Changeling and filthy that the Earth Pony."

Mariah was almost accepting.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@

Ahabans eyes widen seeing the strange darkness he darts forward and quickly takes hold of Mariah beginning to tug at her from the darkness,

"Mariah! Everyone!" Ahaban shouts trying to wake the rest of the group up .

(Filler filler filler and lovely filler)

• Brohoof 3

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly was sleeping and heard a scream downstairs of her home, she rose quickly and went even faster, as she never ran for downstairs and saw Ahaban holding Mariah and Void seemed to be in some nightmare.

"Void, King Void, Wake up and help us, please!"

Kelly to Void.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void woke up to screaming and Kelly shouting for him to wake up.

"What? What is all the screaming?" King's whole body was reacting to the Dark Magic in the area, his whole body had the black aura again.

"Why is my body like this? No..."

King ran outside to see Ahaban pulling Kelly from some dark mist, similar to King's magic and reacted fast with his horn glowing.

"Dark Alicorns! Look at you being all nice, I can smell your lies and deceit from here" growling and hissing from anger at the mist around Mariah. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah's eyes lost their lives for a few seconds, they were totally bluish, and the Dark Alicorn Mariah continued to run, she remembered something about what Kelly said about five of these Alicorns still there after they have finished with others, and the continued Alicorn its proposal.

"What about all the power you need, if you accept only have to work for us, we all win, you will be as powerful as any Alicorn or Changeling, you will even refuse?

Kelly withou fellings look to your Horn.

"More power?"

• Brohoof 2

@

" ما في العالم كان ذلك؟ ... Mariah are you alright?" He asks looking at the unicorn, his breathing becoming rapid as he watches the Alicorn retreat, his attention turns to King Void he stands before Mariah in defensive stance as if unsure of the kings motive just now.

(filler]

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly looked Ahaban and Void, and spoke. 

"I can not pass, the negative energy is very large, and I can not even change me, that's a problem, Ahaban Void and see what you can do I will prepare myself for the worst that can happen." 

Kelly put his wooden armor preparing for a possible duel against another Dark Alicorn. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

King was still staring at the mist with his eyes turning black.

"Are you seriously considering bargaining power with this fiend Mariah?! You don't need it, your powerful already..."

Void's horn began sparking black magic at a very violent rate with his mouth having black mist come from it again.

"Do you really want to work with these creatures made from darkness, they have done worse than me to ponies like Kelly"

Void was grinding his teeth and twitching a little with each word.

"If I have too I will attack that Dark Alicorn to stop it from taking you Mariah, it doesn't want to help you it only wants to use you like I was used, I know how your feeling but they will just use you against us, they will not help you"

He was getting into a fighting stance and his wings were buzzing a little from his anger. 

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban's eyes widen in terror and confusion at the sight of King Void, looking back between the dark mist and the terrifying presence of the Void king.

Never before had felt such terror in his body and mind. But he continues to hold his stance readying for unexpected moves.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah with her lifeless eyes looked Ahaban, Void and finally to Mariah, when the Dark Alicorn said.

"You will not believe this Changeling, his troops almost killed you, what would prevent him from killing you tomorrow, you're weaker than it Mariah, you do not understand how much power you have with us"

Mariah looks at Kelly.

"What happened to Kelly?"

The Dark Alicorn said.

"She is just one more pony bottom, you know what I can control everything, just say accept, and all the power will be yours."

Mariah said.

"All the Magic power ?, I always wanted?"

Mariah spoke slowly.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist@,@,

Kelly approached King Void, but he did not let Kelly comes near, she spoke from behind Void. 

"Do not believe it Mariah, these ponies killed my whole family and all my old friends, you can not accept it only for power, you have to stop it, you already have enough." 

Kelly was being held by Void lest she confronted Mariah like that. 

"I have to help King let me pass."
  • Brohoof 1

@

"Mariah! No it's a pact you'll regret! Please!" He says shouting over the intense humming of the darkness mist, he looks about to his friends.

He doesn't know who the enemy is. How to combat this. That feeling of loss if control. That one thing he feared the most.

• Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void kept his large armoured leg in Kelly's way.

"If I let you past me you could be harmed, keep our distance, unless they do something they will regret don't approach it, you too Ahaban"

Void sounded serious and his horn was still sparking.

"Dark Alicorns we both posses dark magic and you use your magic for lies and murder, why?"

Void's voice again was near growling from anger.

"Mariah, they will just use you, why would they want to help an enemy of there's?"

King was trying to reason with words before he used magic. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah looked Void, Ahaban and Kelly after hearing the words of his friends, while the Dark Alicorn speaks to her.

"You do not need a friend Mariah, I saw your past, and you're like us, you want to get more and more powerful to be the strongest, you see how that Changeling wants to kill you, she is prepared to attack me even knowing that you can achieve "

Mariah looked Void.

"He'll kill me?"

Dark Alicorn said.

"You see those other two ponies they do not call you, they are delaying their training, and you know as well as I that the Changelings are creatures that exist for evil, Mariah accepted and you will have the respect of all the ponies, you have so much power, it will not connect to kill ponies, after all they never gave you attention, this is what you want, that everyone respect his power, and I have it with me, just talk accept you will be ready to face anyone in Equestria . "

Mariah looked at and responded slowly Void

"I need more power, I need more respect."

Dark Alicorn said.

"That's all you have to do is to forget that these ponies were never your friends."

Mariah with eyes cold and without light repeated slowly.

"They are not my friends."

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly let out a scream at the sky, waiting for an answer. 

"Why do not you come Alicorn, you'll be playing with the feelings of Mariah ?, you know she has felt bad, but was never true, Mariah is time for you to decide, or is his power or his friendship, you were so friendly to me when we met, the magic is much more that power! "

Kelly was being held by King.
  • Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban is simply stunned... He continues to look upon his fellow ponies feeling rather helpless as the scene plays on.

"Mariah..." He whispers unable to comprehend what is happening, wishing his friend would come to her senses.

(filler filler lovely filler)

• Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King began twitching and laughing a little.

"You lie to her, saying I will kill her... Dark Alicorns, I will drag you to hell if you dare lie to Mariah, tricking her..."

His voice was violent and loud as he took his hoof away from Kelly.

"Heheheh, you want her to be powerful? She already is, powerful, if you want to give power Alicorns how about I show you my power?"

He sounded sadistic and his black aura grew as he stomped his hoof.

"Using Mariah for you own gain is sick and twisted... Like me"

King was grinning at the mist that was tricking Mariah as he hissed.

"You want to deceive ponies? I will murder your whole dark existence to my last breath"

King was becoming Violent in order to protect a friend.

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah managed to regain a little your mind after seeing Ahaban preucupado look at her as if she were really scaring everyone. Then the Dark Alicorn continued.

"Accept this and kill that Changeling is already bothering me, I do not have time for that, you will accept or not ?."

Mariah then spoke slowly.

"I need to accept. I have to become more powerful."

Dark Alicorn appeared in front of him.

"It accepted his evil side Mariah, feed him !, just accept!"

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,@,

Kelly saw the Dark Alicorn, just what killed your parents, it was a shock to her, she was in shock, she began to slowly move away from Void and Ahaban. 

"Not you, not you the one who killed him, killed my parents, parents'"

Kelly was too stunned and scared to become, his transformation only happened when she controlled her feelings and in that moment she lost control, some tears came out of his face as he recalled the struggle of their parents to save there. 

"My parents." 

She looks at the King Void outlining a huge sadness
  • Brohoof 2

@

"Mariah! It's not worth it! It won't give you what you desire don't do this!" Ahaban pleads, his voice crackling about trying to compose himself in this dangerous situation.

He looks upon to the Dark Alicorn.

"... This can't end well..." He whispers to himself

(filler)

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

When the Dark Alicorn mentioned killing him, he lost his mind.

"I am bothering you!? I will kill you and your whole species!"

Void was starting to laugh again.

"Haahahaha! Stop hiding behind mist! Fight me yourself, making Mariah have to fight me is just you being a coward!"

He then noticed Kelly backing off and started to calm down for her.

"Kelly, don't think about it... It will make it feel worse to think about what it did" He wanted to reassure Kelly so she would not feel bad.

"Vent your anger and sadness towards the Dark Alicorn Kelly. It will help your transformation"

• Brohoof 2