Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

(OOC: I control Dark Alicorn in the fight)

Mariah was face to face with the Dark Alicorn in front of her, she saw the tristesa Kelly and Ahaban had barely known her, and already considered friendly, Void saw that King was trying to redeem himself, his eyes took life again, she won control of his mind again, and teleported to Ahaban giving a hug she was too confused, she embraced it with a few tears.

"I'm sorry, I was so confused, and I was unsure of myself, I ended up being taken by his promises."

Mariah looked at Kelly who was in a kind of another world.

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly was stunned she was remembering every scene of that sad day, the day she began to be afraid of magic, she was taken back in again reviewing the death of their parents. 

"I am only a Pony Earh." 

Kelly was in a trance, but at the same time the Dark Alicorn seemed enraged, Void stood in front of Kelly, Void knew from past Kelly and it was totally understandable. 

"It will hurt me again, as in the past" 

Kelly was crying as was reviewing his past. 

"I'm sorry, I could not do anything." 

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Sorry for any missed sessions, i'm in a different time zone (GST +10))

Soprano stayed outside. He continued to work on the ciphertext, as it needed to be cracked soon. He knew the key length, but not the key itself. It was 9 letters long. He was running low on paper.

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King saw that Mariah stopped bargaining with the Dark Alicorn and smiled at her, he then turned to face Kelly and he kneeled down to her level since he was to tall then he had an idea, he turned back into normal Void Crawler and smiled at Kelly.

"It will not hurt you Kelly, you are greater now then the first time you met it, don't have bad memories now..."

Regular Void went over and hugged Kelly. He then turned to the Dark Alicorn with a very sadistic grin.

• Brohoof 1

(Mobile)

Kelly looked to Normal Void and stop to crying. Void in your front and Dark Alicorn.

"Void , i need your help, he is so strong and my Transformation i don't know to make. But he's go day today."

Kelly stand and walk close to Void and hug he. Looking to Dark Alicorn.

"My family"

She look with a little energy in yoir body but she ignore your feeling for don't transform.

"I don't need transfornation to kill you"

Kelly look to Ahaban and Mariah.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Normal Void looked at Kelly with a warm smile.

"That's the spirit, don't allow this 'thing' to live..."

He had the similar black mist around him from before as he readied his magic.

"Dark Alicorn you are outnumbered and outspelled, you won't live to see the end of today"

Void's voice was stone cold and defensive as he started approaching the Alicorn's mist.

"How are you even alive? We should end you on the spot" 

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly looked Void with negative aura but he knew that King would use his dark magic to help people, she made ​​friends with the other I Void, when she saw the two getting along she was happy, but would not turn again she was afraid of what he could do. 

Dark Alicorn looked at Kelly and Dark Void beside each other. 

"Mariah its weak, how dare you refuse my offer, who would you Kelly befriends a creature as bad as us, a Changeling, with a negative energy as great as mine." 

Kelly looked at King Void 

"I represent the light and the darkness is King, we managed to learn to stay with our differences, and we will use them to destroy you, it is at my parents!" 

Kelly looked at King Void confident as ever, it seemed that was the Full Shiny Armored Kelly but she was normal.
  • Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban takes an offensive stance readying to attack the Alicorn.

" سوف العدو من أصدقائي ليس لديهم رحمة." He says in his native tongue, he spreads is wings about in an intimidating demeanor to the alicorn.

Now he patiently awaits readying to strike, the one skill he's only known in his lifetime.

• Brohoof 3

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah saw everything she had done, she was unable to help his friends, after having been dominated by hatred for a few moments she was really sad, she saw what she was capable for power, she left her friends while fighting came the house of Kelly, she used her magic to stay camouflaged.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Once the black aura around Void faded he was in King Void's form again.

"Now then Alicorn you have some dark magic and we have power in numbers, you will lose this fight, my energy is not as bad as yours it is worse... My negative energy is under control but you Alicorn are out of control"

He was looking at Ahaban in a fighting stance when he noticed Mariah was nowhere to be seen.

"Hmmm? Oh now then ponies can we finish off this dark terror?" 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly gave signal to Ahaban that could make the attack on the Dark Alicorn, she was attacking the Dark Alicorn was attacking but when he used his magic to become the mother of Kelly. She stopped suddenly. 

Dark Alicorn. 

"Daughter, you will even attack me ?, you with my necklace, I think you should return it, you are a disgrace to the family, without a single pony magic of our village." 

Kelly was too confused, she did not know what to answer.  She could not attack his mother or if it was a transformation.

"Mom?"

• Brohoof 2

@

@

Ahaban stampers his hooves giving snort, "Enough of this!" He shouts in frustration before bolting himself forward at the Alicorn using his wings to add more momentum as he charges hooves first at the dark alicorn.

(little tiny filler filler and more)

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 3

@,

Kelly looked Ahaban that hit the Dark Alicorn which returned to normal at the same time the coup Ahaban, she was confused, she sided with Ahaban and thanked him. 

"Ahaban, sorry about that, I just could not attack." 

Kelly looks at the Dark Alicorn that goes up in smoke and disappears in the air. 

"Come back here and face us!" 

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban looks about quickly searching for the Alicorn, he stampers in frustration.

"What!? That was it!? Coward!" He shouts into the air. He snorts.

"What a waste of my effort." He grumbles, he sighs calming a bit before looking to Kelly giving a slight smile.

"I guess I hit it so hard it vaporized."

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 3

@,

Kelly looked Ahaban with a smile, she hugged it was time she had not seen and had not given one good lives because many things happened in that moment. 

"He will surely come with the other Alicorn, but what worries me now is Mariah, she has been ill these days, you see she almost gave in to the Dark Alicorn, she feels inferior, but that was never true, we have help there. " 

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban looks to his friend, "Kelly, it mentioned you as daughter? What is it talking about?" He asks in curiosity.

Cautiously he looks about again, his, senses still on alert and looking for any counterattack. He flutters his wings a bit before resting them at his sides.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly looks confused and responds to Ahaban. 

"I think he must have used some magic in my mind, sorry about that, was a long time, not sure I want to talk about it." 

Kelly sits on the side of Ahaban, she knew she needed a break for Mariah, she wanted to become a little more friendly to Ahaban he seemed mysterious. 

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban twists his neck a bit popping again at his joints to ease his tension as he begins calm down. He lays about resting his head on his hooves. He groans a bit as if aching.

"Ughh... Now I really want to asleep." He says, he sits up a bit reaching back to his neck to simply adjust his shemag scarf.

• Brohoof 3

@

Kelly never met such a different pony like this, she saw that he would descançar, she leaned against the tree and began to relax, his arms moved up and closed his eyes. 

"I also need, i'm happy you with me again Ahaban." 

Kelly smiles at Ahaban and start to sleep.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano ran inside the house, seeing Ahaban. "Ugh.... who are you exactly?" He said, his eyes flashing green again. He hadn't seen Ahaban before, that he remembered. He started to transcribe again, filling up 7 pages in 5 minutes.

His iris started to change to a more green like colour.

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban flinches a bit, startled by the sudden entrance,

" يجب أن لا التسلل على الآخرين!" he says sounding aggressive before calming down, "I apologize. " he says.

"I am Ahaban Steelwings.. I haven't met you either." He continues speaking, he looks about at the newcomer examining him carefully as if suspecting a possible threat.

• Brohoof 3

@,@,  @@@RaritySparkleArtist

Kelly looked Void King that has returned to normal as Void, she turned to her home where Mariah had hidden after everything that happened. 

"Ahaban, Void, we have to go there to see if she's okay, I think she is very upset and feels guilty for everything that happened here." 

Kelly began walking toward to the house.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Normal Void just nodded at Kelly and looked around for a moment with a grin.

"You ponies go I will catch up I just wanna..... Stay here for a moment I have business to attend to"

He used his formal voice and looked very mischievous.

"I just need to get something done... I need to do this"

He used his hoof to gesture the ponies to go.

"I promise I will catch up"

• Brohoof 2

@,@,@

Kelly Smile to Void, but was confused but knew he would like Void also needed to do their thing, Kelly nodded in response and spoke. 

"Okey just did not take long Okay, Mariah, Mariah surely you will need two, I tell you You, you got it." 

Kelly went to his house.
  • Brohoof 2

@

@

Ahaban looks about to his fellow ponies and to the stranger pony,

"So what's the plan now exactly?" He asks not wanting to become confused this time.

The morning light was starting to creep up as time passes. Ahaban looks about still on alert for any alicorns.

• Brohoof 2