Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

Midnight started to understand what the teachers wanted of her and the other pony. She then remembered that most reptiles including dragons had a soft spot on there bellies. she then got a playfully devious smile on her face. "I get it now."  was the only thing she said to the dragon before flying down to Mariah. "Get his armor off long enough for me to strike his belly." Midnight didn't normally fight, but she knew this was what the teachers were looking for.

((The thing about the weak soft spot on dragon's belly is actually true in dragon mythology.))

Edited by Houndoom
  • Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah heard the idea of ​​Midnight.

"I'm sorry but I work alone"

Mariah used his horn and began to manage the clouds in the sky raining at the place where they were, while she used her magic to make it a huge sphere of water around her body, she used her horn and froze the water and merged with the ice. At that moment his body and mane were all ice everything she touched turned to ice, but it still was not enough, she used her horn again only using the magic of Chrysalis magical energy Mariah increased greatly when she teleported upwards of Void with green eyes and the body of ice.

"This time i will destroy this dragon!"

Void teleported back Mariah, by Kelly.

"WHAT?, He's teleported?"   Mariah with Green Eyes.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 3

Midnight rolled her eyes at Mariah. "Will you please just do this. Use your magic to remove the armor so I can fly in and strike. We need eachother in this!" she shouted at her. Ziggy, her vampire fruitbat, flew over to sit on the ground near Kelly. Just then, Midnight  heard Mariah complaining about something teleporting. "Wait, what are you talking about?" she asked confusingly.

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly saw that Mariah was the magic that Void asked to not use it, they knew that King would get extremely angry that battle. 

"King calm down, do not lose your head, continue with normal training, remember!" 

Kelly was waiting for the answer of King Void.

• Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

"Can you just work together?" The dragon was staring at Mariah behind her.

"You are becoming reckless Mariah... Your magic is powerful, like Chrysalis's..." King in Dragon form froze in fear once he said this.
"It's like my Queens..." He zoned out as he still a Dragon suddenly he roared at the sky ignoring what Kelly said and he suddenly flew into the sky and breathed black flames into the air.

"STOP WITH THAT MAGIC!" His scaley sounding voice boomed through the whole of Canterlots fields.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Mariah smiled at King with his aura equal to Chrysalis.

"I'm in control of this magic, and it will not be you who will stop me, we will see the end of this training."

Mariah looked at Midnight by his side.

"Let's finish this, scream all you want, I plan to improve this spell, and will not stop until I have at my limit"

Mariah attacked King, but he flew over it.

• Brohoof 2

After hearing King's powerful voice, Ziggy trembled and flew straight into Midnight's mane to hide. Midnight backed away from the dragon not knowing why he was so angry. Fear had entered her body once again. she didn't know whether she should run or stand her ground. she looked over to Kelly and Mariah to see what they were doing to handel the situation. Just then, she saw Mariah overcome with power and attack King. Midnight ran to Kelly not knowing what else to do.

• Brohoof 3

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Shiny Kelly stood in front of Midnight to give you a safe and spoke. 

"Do not worry it lost control, it was only to be a training and Mariah blew it, she is hungry for power, you can stay with me, no one will hurt you." 

Shiny Kelly offers his back to Midnight. 

"You can come if you want, King will have to solve it."
  • Brohoof 3

Midnight was still very frightened, but Kelly's calm demeanor helped calm her nerves. She just nodded her head and stood back up. "W...what's happening with them? why do they look...evil?" she asked. She made sure to keep Kelly in between her and the fierce battle going on in the arena. "What exactly is this place?" she asked with more curiosity. 

• Brohoof 3

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Shiny Kelly looked seriously at the field. 

"Midnight is our first day here, and that pony Mariah you are viewing is our friend, was until yesterday, she is very good with magic and she learned a negative magic, King told her not to use, so now she used it wants more and more power. "

Shiny Kelly looked at the field seriously. 

• Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

The Dragon began laughing like a psycho, like the old King Void did.

"One magic attack is not enough! Are you serious? You wanna be like Chrysalis then so be it, I will fight you"

He used his tail to attack Mariah but missed and then he breathed a black mist around her and used his tail to pin her down.

"You see this darkness?! This is what YOU will become, you will be like ME! HAAHAHA!"

He then pulled his tail off Mariah and began staring at Midnight and Kelly.

"Guess who has come back to play? HAAHAHAHA!" He then flew into the air and off into the distance laughing with his booming voice.

• Brohoof 3

Midnight continued to watch the battle as Ziggy popped his head on her mane to watch too. "I hear that's what dark magic does. That stuff should never be messed with. "How did Mariah get like that in the first place?" Right after she asked, the large beast looked at her and Kelly and laugh before taking off. "Something tells me that's not normal." she said to Kelly.

Edited by Houndoom
  • Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah black absorbs energy equal King does, she also learned this technique, it's a smile with the eyes of Chrysalis, she begins a mental game.

"Hello traitor, you know you can not with me, this battle is already mine."

Mariah used her magic and locked across the room so that no one can call the princesses.

"That's weak, I will not make you me, I will be much higher than that!"

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Shiny Kelly knew that this fight was not hers, she could end in a second with this, but it was something that King had to do. 

"Midnight Well, nobody knows that some days that make it all started to happen, but we should not meddle in, King has to teach her ​​a lesson" 

Shiny Midnight Kelly and she teleported to the next ponies who were frightened. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

The dragon heard Mariah say this before he flew off laughing and he turned around and flew back landing in front of her.

"I am greater than you Chrysalis... You call me a traitor but I am and always was more powerful!" He was falling for Mariahs mind games.

"You act like I was nothing but I will show you!" He turned around and breathed black fire all over the floor turning it to charcoal right in front of all the ponies, Midnight and Kelly.

"I will destroy all of Equestria to prove myself of worth to you!" 

• Brohoof 3

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Mariah stopped suddenly. She saw the great dragon confronting her face to face.

"What I did ?, me, me, let me please, but do not want it"

Mariah teleported out of college, Kelly led the students to Twilight and went to King, Mariah made ​​her way up a cliff.

"I can not use magic, no more, no more, I just bring the worst, I should ..."

Mariah approaches the cliff slowly.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,  @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Shiny Kelly look to Void.

"You woke Mariah, King must now go help there, I think it scared her too, come after her." 

Shiny Kelly used his magic to teleport the two out of the castle.

"Mariah, Mariah?, What you go, me and King can just help you, stop with this Mariah!" 
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

King was still in his Dragon Form when Mariah was near the cliff edge as he gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARIAH!" He flew towards her and grabbed her with his tail before she went off the cliff edge and then he put her down away from the edge.

"That magic earlier wasn't you it was the darkness taking over you..." The dragon was looking serious.

"I am sorry I was harsh a moment ago but you wouldn't listen otherwise" He then put his huge claw in front of her.

"Can we forget this every happened?" He offered his claw for a hoofshake. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly teleported to hold Mariah just in time she would fall. 

"Stop Mariah, you're being too hard on yourself, you could get where you wanted so badly, and now will end like ?, and how is your friends?" 

Kelly seriously look at Mariah. 

"You don't a disgrace, you its my friend, and King,"

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

The giant black Dragon was using his body to block the cliff in case Mariah tried again.

"You are not a disgrace I am agreeing with Kelly, your our friend..." Somehow the Dragons voice was quite and calming even for his size.

As he then thought to himself "I nearly went insane again for the second time... I need to calm it or else..."

His tail was hanging down the cliff edge like some black snake as he pulled it up and slashed the air with it.

"I would die protecting you Mariah, that is my Changeling Code, to die protecting those I care about" He put his claws on his chest when he said Changeling Code and bowed at Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,

It was too delicate moment, Mariah wanted to break his horn, she would not let that happen, King was just ahead. 

"Come on Mariah, you will give up your dreams ?, has some things are better not mess" 

Kelly teleports to the shoulder of King and lookg to Mariah 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah looked at the huge dragon in front of her friend and transformed by him.

"You do not understand, I never will use this horn, it just destroys my dreams, I could not control my magic, magic is better to give up and find something new."

Mariah sat staring at the ground and letting the tears fall.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King used is claw to gentle and safely put Kelly back on the ground with a smile as he then turned back into King Void as he totted over to Mariah with a warm smile.

"Your horn destroys your dreams?" He put his hoof over her shoulder.

"I think you mean it creates your dreams, you can control strong magic but certain magic is to never be used" He pointed to his large horn.

"I will never be able to use magic other than dark because I am a creature of darkness but you have so much power behind that horn Mariah, you can learn every type of magic unlike me" He then wiped the tears from her eyes.

"For me and Kelly please don't ever break your horn" 

• Brohoof 2