Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello my fellow ponies! My name is Trivium!

Trivium

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: So about 3 days ago one of my other brony friends was talking to me about the BEST website he'd ever been on. He told me the address was mlpforums.com so when we got home from Rainbow Rocks (LOL) I looked it up, signed up, and definitely agree with him about this site being the best thing ever. Glad he told me about it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: So... you really want to hear my embarrassing tale of how I became a brony? Alright, then. Guess I'll tell you. One day, I woke up, put my clothes on, and rode my bike to third grade. (Note that I'm in 7th now, and on October 10th, it'll be my 4th year anniversary of being a brony. :D) When I got to school, went to my teacher, and everyone got in their seats except a couple of my friends. I wondered why they weren't sitting down, but since back then I was always kind of the shy, not talkative guy, I decided to just let the teacher handle it. So after a little while, when the teacher took them out to the hall, I thought they had got in trouble. But oh, no. We had a My Little Pony party. So I decided to get 20% cooler and join them. No. Just kidding. It took me about 2 days to realize that I actually liked the show. I went home, and watched the WHOLE series. Mm-hmm. From this day on, I'm always bronified.

Hello everypony! My name is Trivium, and I'm a bit new here! So, why don't I introduce myself? Well, I'm going to! Alright, so, I like to play Minecraft. Favorite food is pizza. (if you're wondering, I'm NOT fat) I like school, being social with friends, and just getting online over skype and talking and stuff. Another game I enjoy a lot is called CS:GO (CounterStrike-Global Offensive) For those of you who don't like games way better than CoD, please click off this post now. CS:GO is by far WAY better than any CoD game I've ever played. Figure that. I have Black Ops 2, Ghosts, MW2, MW3, and CoD4. (the worst game ever) And I'm even considering getting Advanced Warfare when it comes out. I mean why not? But CS:GO's gameplay is just, I don't even know. It's like unexplainable how much better CS:GO is than CoD. Alright, so let's get off of the topic of gaming, shall we? Well, I do play a wide variety of games on Steam, and love to play them with friends. I want to list all my Steam games, but I'm debating whether I should or not. Ehh, whatever. I got CS:GO, Dota 2, TF2, The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, and basically all those CoD games I mentioned earlier. Since I'm pretty sure Minecraft isn't a Steam game, just remember that I do have it. Umm, I like to watch movies. Netflix date anyone? I honestly don't know what to talk about, so might as well end this conversation. Well, I hope we can all be friends! See you later! ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hey bud. My name is Kes. Ive only been here a few hours in total and I already found my internet home. This place is full of cool people who respect u for who u are. Its awesome.

Hope to see u around bud. Enjoy ur time here :)

• Brohoof 1

You guys are literally the best! I <3 all of you soo much! Saying the stuff you've been saying has really made my day! I love coming home from school and seeing nice comments on my posts! <333

• Brohoof 1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: So about 3 days ago one of my other brony friends was talking to me about the BEST website he'd ever been on. He told me the address was mlpforums.com so when we got home from Rainbow Rocks (LOL) I looked it up, signed up, and definitely agree with him about this site being the best thing ever. Glad he told me about it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: So... you really want to hear my embarrassing tale of how I became a brony? Alright, then. Guess I'll tell you. One day, I woke up, put my clothes on, and rode my bike to third grade. (Note that I'm in 7th now, and on October 10th, it'll be my 4th year anniversary of being a brony. :D) When I got to school, went to my teacher, and everyone got in their seats except a couple of my friends. I wondered why they weren't sitting down, but since back then I was always kind of the shy, not talkative guy, I decided to just let the teacher handle it. So after a little while, when the teacher took them out to the hall, I thought they had got in trouble. But oh, no. We had a My Little Pony party. So I decided to get 20% cooler and join them. No. Just kidding. It took me about 2 days to realize that I actually liked the show. I went home, and watched the WHOLE series. Mm-hmm. From this day on, I'm always bronified.

Hello everypony! My name is Trivium, and I'm a bit new here! So, why don't I introduce myself? Well, I'm going to! Alright, so, I like to play Minecraft. Favorite food is pizza. (if you're wondering, I'm NOT fat) I like school, being social with friends, and just getting online over skype and talking and stuff. Another game I enjoy a lot is called CS:GO (CounterStrike-Global Offensive) For those of you who don't like games way better than CoD, please click off this post now. CS:GO is by far WAY better than any CoD game I've ever played. Figure that. I have Black Ops 2, Ghosts, MW2, MW3, and CoD4. (the worst game ever) And I'm even considering getting Advanced Warfare when it comes out. I mean why not? But CS:GO's gameplay is just, I don't even know. It's like unexplainable how much better CS:GO is than CoD. Alright, so let's get off of the topic of gaming, shall we? Well, I do play a wide variety of games on Steam, and love to play them with friends. I want to list all my Steam games, but I'm debating whether I should or not. Ehh, whatever. I got CS:GO, Dota 2, TF2, The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, and basically all those CoD games I mentioned earlier. Since I'm pretty sure Minecraft isn't a Steam game, just remember that I do have it. Umm, I like to watch movies. Netflix date anyone? I honestly don't know what to talk about, so might as well end this conversation. Well, I hope we can all be friends! See you later! ;)

You're my new best friend. I LOVE GAMING <3 

I'm more into eSports however especially CoD but CS:GO is a whole lot better in general, anyways I hope you have a fantastic time here!

• Brohoof 1