Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

have you ever had a dream so vivid you can remember it right now

omran97

hey everybody how was your day

i had a dream about 2 year ago

where it all started like this:-

i was running one a field naked feelin the fresh air with all that sensation then it just stopped it made me run naked in the lobby of my building just to know that feel

I had a dream I jumped off the Himalayas dressed in Spiderman's wrestling outfit. When I landed (uninjured) four Lucario came with glowing bones (it was a Pokemon move that I forget what it's called). I beat them all up, came into someone's house, and ate their potato chips.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream i was in the top of a huge building with the Sword of Hyrule and there was this huge pokemon like dragon, I could fly too.....it was pretty epic....

Very very vivid dream that wakes you up in the middle of the night while made you half-heartedly wished that you died?

I got that quite alot ._.

One time I dreamt about this mud temple where all heathen are smouldered to be materials to build their inner sanctuary

Or when I dreamt I killed lots and lots of humans just using my thoughts

Oh, that one time I dreamt about how silly it is to be organized, so I transformed the world into an embodiment of chaos, where people breathes liquid tar and speaks thousand languages at once

I got the weirdest brain :wacko:

*FLASH BACK* 3 years ago in this dream..........

I remember once that I was balancing on some pole. Below the pole was a bottomless pit.

I had a couple friends with me. I obviously slipped but one of my friends grabbed my hand before I fell into the bottomless pit and they pulled me back up. I continued on walking on the weird ass pole. Eventually I slipped again like anyone would expect.

Again my friend tried to pull me back up but my hand slipped and I fell into the bottomless pit. When I woke up I was so happy.

I have occasional pony dreams. And I'm like "Yes! *success kid*"

And then I wake up and realize I am in the real world. >.<

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

I had this weird dream which had a T-Rexin it.I wake up at night feeling thirsty and then I'm about to go towards the kitchen but then I find myself walking towards my sister's room and it has this big window.I come in her room and through the window I see a fully grown Y-Rex and he has lightning behind him and I start screaming like mad and that's when I wake up.I had this dream about three four times before it went away.And everytime it was exactly the same.

i had a dream where i was running from something i can only describe as... super-deathly-sparten-laser-carrying-marshmallows and when it seemed to be hopeless a pink cloud appeared and out from it came Celestia riding on a warthog driven by master chief and shot them all to shit

it was THE best dream ever

• Brohoof 1

Snowy landscape, cool and still night war. A huge metal bridge spaning across a valley.

I was sitting in this valley, looking at some faceless kids running up a wooden ramp to the temple on a small hill. This temple lay under the bridge, I know this because I was sitting on the roof edge, switching my sight back and forth between the bridge and the laughing kids. I can remember eating candy with someone, I don't know who it was but it was the sweetest candy I had ever tasted. I can remember the snowy, rocky walls of the valley and the bamboo growing around the wooden ramp. There were monks inside the temple, classical in looks as from any asaion martial arts movie. I was happy, smiling. The moon was shining from a clear sky and the stars were twinkling brigther than ever before. And then I woke.

I was depressed for most of that day. The dream was just so wonderful that I couldn't get it out of my head.

When I was 6 years old I had a dream where "Death" came (you know a skeleton with a scythe and wearing a black robe) and killed my whole family =/ The dream ended up with me sitting under the dinning table all bloody and then "Death" came and pushed the table away and I woke up but the dream kept going on until his face was 10 centimeters from mine

When I was 6 years old I had a dream where "Death" came (you know a skeleton with a scythe and wearing a black robe) and killed my whole family =/ The dream ended up with me sitting under the dinning table all bloody and then "Death" came and pushed the table away and I woke up but the dream kept going on until his face was 10 centimeters from mine

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I remember one from when I was 6 years old. I was in a garden behind a private school. I was in line with a bunch of kids in uniform. Teachers were keeping kids in line and moving us along. Everyone was excited, but I couldn't tell why. When I finally get close to the end of the line, I see what we are in line for. We are in line for the guillotine.

Then I woke up.

so last night i dreamt that me and somepony else were playing in the kitchen...under the sink there was this open retarded scaly blender thing. we mixed snow with dishwashing liquid, turned the lights off, and threw it into the retarded blender. IT GLOWS! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I remember one from when I was 6 years old. I was in a garden behind a private school. I was in line with a bunch of kids in uniform. Teachers were keeping kids in line and moving us along. Everyone was excited, but I couldn't tell why. When I finally get close to the end of the line, I see what we are in line for. We are in line for the guillotine. Then I woke up.

Posted Image

so last night i dreamt that me and somepony else were playing in the kitchen...under the sink there was this open retarded scaly blender thing. we mixed snow with dishwashing liquid, turned the lights off, and threw it into the retarded blender. IT GLOWS! ^_^

Posted Image

My dream:

I was at school, normal day, then all of the sudden, i faint.

When i wake up, everybody was surrounding and looking at me, i was feeling different.

I went to the bathroom to look myself in the mirror, and i transformed into Roxas.

I flied up all over the skies with my heart full of happiness, then my mom woke me up.

I cried, literally.

I remember this one dream where my entire town were the bugs from "A Bug's Life".

We all had to work together to find food to survive some thunderstorm of something.

I ended up flying away with some of my friends.

Then we got into this epic battle with these huge beetles.

The rest is foggy...

This dream was like 11 years ago...My mind wont let me forget.

I've had a recurring dream where I stand waist deep in ocean water on a beach (which would never happen IRL, I'm terrified of open water) and I'm always catching fish by pole and lure. That is, until a giant fish or sometimes a large alligator comes up and tries to eat what I just caught which terrifies me so much I start to have panic attacks. Then I fall in the water, get a nice close up look at the thing that's about to kill me and I wake up.