Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

crossover The Tragedy of Pinkie Pie's Pizza

Littlebear

PLEASE NOTE THAT I OWN NONE OF THE PICTURES I SHOW THROUGHOUT THIS STORY!!! THEY BELONG TO  http://the-pyromanecer.deviantart.com/

With that out of the way, I can begin the story.

Chapter 1: A Note to Celestia

Dear Princess Celestia,

Pinkie Pie. Anypony who is ANYPONY knows who she is. A fun, bubbly pink pony who loves to throw parties. Recently, however, things made a turn for the worst when she opened a pizza parlor. She built fun animatronic ponies to interact with all the fillies and colts that visit. They sing, dance, move around, and plenty of other things!!!

Alright, here comes the bad part. Due to a malfunction in the animatronics, they come alive during after hours. That wouldn't be so bad if they weren't, oh... KILLER ANIMATRONICS? So... You can imagine what it might be like for the nightwatch. That's right, absolute Tartarus. To make matters worse, the animatronics just look... Off, to me.

let_me_see_you_smile___five_nights_at_pi

See? Their mane and tail blend so well, like the way you'd never expect a pony's to do. The eyes are straight out creepy at times due to the fact that they glow in low light. Some areas of the parlor are straight-out abandoned! Case in point: The Pirate's Cove. The animatronic there is falling apart! Ugh, I don't know. Probably the creepiest part is that earlier this month, three ponies went missing!!! They were Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. Strangely, those exact ponies have animatronics modeled after them. Something sure is strange. I am sending Rarity to investigate. I will let you know whenever I get more info.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed, the story is JUST getting started, let me know if you want to see more. Have a nice day!!!!