private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Storm nods with agreement. "The night is soothing and relaxing for me, but I love the daytime just as much. How can I ever enjoy my music when everypony is sleeping?" she laughs as she said that to him. With her dad always telling her to lower the volume, she just annoyed him by turning it louder instead. Oh memories, she thought.

He laughs too. "Oh that does sound annoying. You just want to blast the music and sing along but then people want you to turn it down cause they're trying to sleep. That gets annoying. Doesn't happen to me that often but when it does, it's annoying. How often does that happen to you?"

• Brohoof 1

She pretends to count in her head. "Heh, let's see...a LOT, but that was when I was still a filly. Now I learned just to use headphones so no one will complain. Though, now they just look at me singing, but oh well," replied with a smile. There are lots of good and bad memories, but both are enjoyable to later look back on. "What was your life like as a young colt?" she asks with curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

She pretends to count in her head. "Heh, let's see...a LOT, but that was when I was still a filly. Now I learned just to use headphones so no one will complain. Though, now they just look at me singing, but oh well," replied with a smile. There are lots of good and bad memories, but both are enjoyable to later look back on. "What was your life like as a young colt?" she asks with curiosity.

He thinks for a second. "Well, I had a pretty average childhood. As a young colt, nothing really bothered me. Though, sometimes some other foals would try to bully me cause I looked "nerdy" to them. Or they made fun of how much trivia I knew or something. Just minor bullying, nothing major."

• Brohoof 1

Hearing the word bullying made her cringe. That's where the bad memories kick in. "Hmph, minor or not, bullying is still bullying

no matter the size or pony that gets affected. I never forgive anypony who messes with the people I care about, EVER," she lets out while grinding her teeth. She took a deep breath to calm her down. "Sorry about that, things from the past came back to haunt me, but I know I'm all grown up to realize that,"

• Brohoof 1

Hearing the word bullying made her cringe. That's where the bad memories kick in. "Hmph, minor or not, bullying is still bullying

no matter the size or pony that gets affected. I never forgive anypony who messes with the people I care about, EVER," she lets out while grinding her teeth. She took a deep breath to calm her down. "Sorry about that, things from the past came back to haunt me, but I know I'm all grown up to realize that,"

Beta then gets curious. "What exactly happened in your past that made you hate bullying so much. I'm very curious to hear. Were you bullied throughout your childhood because I hate bullied too? They can hurt other ponies' self-esteems and stuff. Please explain."

• Brohoof 1

Storm sighs and nods. "Well, I used to be that one chubby pony in my childhood. Back then, I didn't realize what bullying was, I always thought they were just stating facts, then in my later years I still got bullied, but more worse that I became sensitive to mean words," she needed to pause. Then she continued again. "Then I finally became more fit and lost the weight in my adolescent years. Even when I didn't get bullied anymore, one of my close friends got bullied, making her self harm. She almost attempted suicude, but thankfully her parents caught her. I saw how bullying affect my friend, and I hated it ever since..."

• Brohoof 1

Storm sighs and nods. "Well, I used to be that one chubby pony in my childhood. Back then, I didn't realize what bullying was, I always thought they were just stating facts, then in my later years I still got bullied, but more worse that I became sensitive to mean words," she needed to pause. Then she continued again. "Then I finally became more fit and lost the weight in my adolescent years. Even when I didn't get bullied anymore, one of my close friends got bullied, making her self harm. She almost attempted suicude, but thankfully her parents caught her. I saw how bullying affect my friend, and I hated it ever since..."

He then suddenly feels sad for her. "Aww, that makes since why you'd hate bullying. Having to see it throughout your whole life. I understand." He then decides to give her a hug out of sympathy. He had been cuddling her before, but now he went into a straight out hug.

• Brohoof 1

She smiles and enjoys the hug, slowly turning back to her optimistic self. "Thanks, Beta, I needed that. she looks at him and kisses him in return. Times are tough, she thought. But that didn't pull her down, even with a bump here and there, she enjoys life to the fullest.

• Brohoof 1

She smiles and enjoys the hug, slowly turning back to her optimistic self. "Thanks, Beta, I needed that. she looks at him and kisses him in return. Times are tough, she thought. But that didn't pull her down, even with a bump here and there, she enjoys life to the fullest.

Beta then looks down at her cutie mark. It is what looks to be a bunch of notes. He got curious to what these notes might mean. They could mean anything. He decides to ask her. "So um, your cutie mark? What exactly do all those notes mean? Is it like something symbolic?

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks at her flank and smiles. "Well, it didn't get my cutie mark when I was young, but more like years after I became more active. I thought I should join the talent show, back when I didn't have any confidence in myself. I decided to do singing, since my parents gave me compliments on how good I could sing. And then I realize...there was a crowd," she stopped for a moment then continued. "My mind was like 'What do I do? Can I back out?', but I heard them shouting my name. Cheering me on, so I went out there and gave it my best, not worrying of anypony judging me. Sadly I didn't win, but I did win confidence in myself and this from that day," smiles proudly as she displays her cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks at her flank and smiles. "Well, it didn't get my cutie mark when I was young, but more like years after I became more active. I thought I should join the talent show, back when I didn't have any confidence in myself. I decided to do singing, since my parents gave me compliments on how good I could sing. And then I realize...there was a crowd," she stopped for a moment then continued. "My mind was like 'What do I do? Can I back out?', but I heard them shouting my name. Cheering me on, so I went out there and gave it my best, not worrying of anypony judging me. Sadly I didn't win, but I did win confidence in myself and this from that day," smiles proudly as she displays her cutie mark.

Beta then gets curious. "So, you're talent is singing. That's quite a fine talent to have. I'm just wondering. Since you can sing very well, how about you sing right now. Don't worry, if you're nervous, we're the only ones out here and you can trust me. I promise I won't say anything bad."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, sure! A private show is always nice," Storm clears her throat and get ready to sing. She looks at Beta and smiles with confidence she earned since that day. The moonlight shines as her dress does looking like a natural spotlight. Singing, she starts off soft, then increasing her volume to give it that meaningful message her song was giving. She sometimes looks at the moon to give dramaticness then at Beta again smiling when finished. "And that was all from my head, based from my childhood and giving the message that no pony should feel alone, and that there will always be somepony who will get you through hard times,"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, sure! A private show is always nice," Storm clears her throat and get ready to sing. She looks at Beta and smiles with confidence she earned since that day. The moonlight shines as her dress does looking like a natural spotlight. Singing, she starts off soft, then increasing her volume to give it that meaningful message her song was giving. She sometimes looks at the moon to give dramaticness then at Beta again smiling when finished. "And that was all from my head, based from my childhood and giving the message that no pony should feel alone, and that there will always be somepony who will get you through hard times,"

Beta was stunned for a minute. It was the most beautiful singing he has eve heard in his life. His jaw dropped open just from hearing it. He cleared his throat and said, "Wow, that was so amazing. I could get the feel and atmosphere of the song and feel I'm right there in the scenes. You have a wonderful singing voice. Good job." He then hugs her again.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight giggles and enjoys the hug again. "Thank you! I think that no pony should deserve to go through life thinking that they're nothing, they should know that they are important, not just to everypony, but also to theirselves," she always had some message to go with every moment, and letting it out made her feel better and loosen up to Beta.

• Brohoof 1

Beta just smiles. “You know this date is turning out to be one of the best ones I’ve ever had. I could stay here all night. Just you and me and the full moon for some illumination. It is so very grand Storm.” They suddenly hear music in the background. It’s nice, peaceful, romantic music, probably from some festival from a town nearby. It’s right perfectly in their hearing range. 

• Brohoof 1

Storm feels a little sleepy but from hearing the music, her eyes opened wide and her ears feel nice from the feel of the music. Smiling she rubs her eyes and wonders what kind of festival was going on ober there. "Huh, this music is good to my ears," she questions as she feels more sleepy.

• Brohoof 1

Storm feels a little sleepy but from hearing the music, her eyes opened wide and her ears feel nice from the feel of the music. Smiling she rubs her eyes and wonders what kind of festival was going on ober there. "Huh, this music is good to my ears," she questions as she feels more sleepy.

Beta realizes the music has lyrics to them. He listens carefully and realizes he knows this song. It's a romance song he heard a while back. "I still remember the lyrics to this too," He thought. He looked over at storm, who looked kind of dazed. He had an idea. He went up to her ear and calmly whispered the song in her ear.

• Brohoof 1

She hears him singing the song into her ear and smiles slowly. It felt soothing and relaxing as her eyes became more and more heavier, making her completely sleep on the ground peacefully. As the word continue to flow in jer mind she dreamt of her and Beta together, causing her to smile on the inside.

• Brohoof 1

She hears him singing the song into her ear and smiles slowly. It felt soothing and relaxing as her eyes became more and more heavier, making her completely sleep on the ground peacefully. As the word continue to flow in jer mind she dreamt of her and Beta together, causing her to smile on the inside.

Beta watched her sleep for a minute. She seems so contempt. But then he realized it was still very cool outside. He didn't want her catching pneumonia. He didn't have any blankets on him so he decided to just cuddle her well she sleeps. After about 10 minutes, he fell asleep too, still cuddling her. 

• Brohoof 1

When dreaming, she sees herself as a filly, hanging around her parents. She snickers when looking back at her mane, all poofy and messy.

For being an only child, she was really close to her parents, she sees them as her role models. Not knowing what's going on in reality, she continues enjoying seeing her past self.

• Brohoof 1

When dreaming, she sees herself as a filly, hanging around her parents. She snickers when looking back at her mane, all poofy and messy.

For being an only child, she was really close to her parents, she sees them as her role models. Not knowing what's going on in reality, she continues enjoying seeing her past self.

Beta is dreamig of just him and Stormlight together, dancing on a star, flying off through the galaxy. He's very happy and contempt through this dream. This is the best sleep he has gotten in quite a while. He doesn't sleep well on his uncomfortable bed and sleeps surprisingly well on the grass cuddled up to Stormlight.

• Brohoof 1

Storm wakes up from a loud ringing in her brain, making her sit up quickly trying to see if anything happened to her or Beta while she was asleep. Luckily, nothing horrible happened, so she sighed in relief. Her dress became a dirty from sleeping all night on the ground with him.

"Well, that was a good way to end a first date,"

• Brohoof 1

Storm wakes up from a loud ringing in her brain, making her sit up quickly trying to see if anything happened to her or Beta while she was asleep. Luckily, nothing horrible happened, so she sighed in relief. Her dress became a dirty from sleeping all night on the ground with him.

"Well, that was a good way to end a first date,"

Beta woke up too and had a great big yawn. He had enjoyed that sleep and felt really contempt from that. He then looked over at Storm. "Well, that was a fine nap. How about I fly you home Storm, you shouldn't go through that dust storm alone again." He smiled as he offered.

• Brohoof 1

"Sure, I still feel sleepy anways," With a tired smile she hugs him. She hadn't felt that comfortable in her life since her soft bed she always used to jump on and almost fell down from. She kindly accepts his offer and holds his hoof. She noticed her mane a little messy than what she went out with .
  • Brohoof 1

"Sure, I still feel sleepy anways," With a tired smile she hugs him. She hadn't felt that comfortable in her life since her soft bed she always used to jump on and almost fell down from. She kindly accepts his offer and holds his hoof. She noticed her mane a little messy than what she went out with .

They fly together, still holding each other's hooves. He decides to ask her about the date. "So Storm, did you have a great time on this date? I personally had a wonderful time with you. You are just so fun to be around and very comfortable to be around. I would so take a second date."

• Brohoof 1