Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Storm giggles from the joke and nods. "I get what you mean, but finally!", she sighs and eat her apple tart slowly minding her manners are still important and she smells her hay fries, energizing her tastebuds even more and she takes a bite out of one. Her mouth chews the bit of the fry and savored the taste it gave.

• Brohoof 1

Storm giggles from the joke and nods. "I get what you mean, but finally!", she sighs and eat her apple tart slowly minding her manners are still important and she smells her hay fries, energizing her tastebuds even more and she takes a bite out of one. Her mouth chews the bit of the fry and savored the taste it gave.

Beta eats his burger fairly fast. He then goes for his hay fries, slowly taking a bite out of each fry and minding his own manners. Even then, he quickly finishes. He's just a naturally fast eater. He grabs a napkin and starts wiping his face. He looks and sees Storm still eating.

• Brohoof 1

Storm doesn't notice he was done and finishes her food minutes later. She politely burp quietly into a napkin and wiped the crumbs from her face. She looks at Beta and smiles and feels her stomach full and satisfied. "Hic, that was a good meal! so how should would pay it?", she questions remembering the couples' discount he told her.

• Brohoof 1

Storm doesn't notice he was done and finishes her food minutes later. She politely burp quietly into a napkin and wiped the crumbs from her face. She looks at Beta and smiles and feels her stomach full and satisfied. "Hic, that was a good meal! so how should would pay it?", she questions remembering the couples' discount he told her.

Beta takes out his saddelbag to see how much money he has. "I think I should have enough bits to cover this lunch. Especially since couples get such great deals on couples day." He took money out of his saddlebag and started counting it up. "Okay, 20 bits. I think that should cover it."

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets out of her seat and stretches. With a smile she agrees, "Alright, from here, where do you want to go next? The day is not going to end just yet,". She looks around, seeing lots of places in her vision, but still has a difficult timetrying to decide. After all, she always asks other ponies to decide stuff (This or That?) for her.

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets out of her seat and stretches. With a smile she agrees, "Alright, from here, where do you want to go next? The day is not going to end just yet,". She looks around, seeing lots of places in her vision, but still has a difficult timetrying to decide. After all, she always asks other ponies to decide stuff (This or That?) for her.

Beta then looks over and sees a bowling ally. He had not been bowling in a while, but decided to give it a try. "Hey Storm, the bowling ally also has some great deals for couples. How about we go over and do some good old fashioned bowling." He smiles as he gives the offer.

• Brohoof 1

She thinks about it and nods. "Okay! I've never tried bowling before, but I'm sure I can at least get one pinto fall down," she says with a short laugh. Bowling huh? She didn't even played bowling before, but with her confident self she can at least try to get a strike without making a fail.

• Brohoof 1

She thinks about it and nods. "Okay! I've never tried bowling before, but I'm sure I can at least get one pinto fall down," she says with a short laugh. Bowling huh? She didn't even played bowling before, but with her confident self she can at least try to get a strike without making a fail.

They both walk down to the bowling ally. It was a fine bowling ally with what looks like a bit more athletic ponies bowling. Well, all except these three little fillies who kept getting gutter balls. They were going on about something about getting their cutie marks or something but Beta didn't listen that much. The two found an ally and started bowling.

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets a black bowling ball from the dispenser and focuses on the white bowling pins standing tall, almost like they're intimidating her. She growls and tries her best to push the ball towards them. Come on ball, I know you take them down... the mare thought. She closes her eyes as she hears pins dropping.

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets a black bowling ball from the dispenser and focuses on the white bowling pins standing tall, almost like they're intimidating her. She growls and tries her best to push the ball towards them. Come on ball, I know you take them down... the mare thought. She closes her eyes as she hears pins dropping.

Beta looks up and sees she knocked over 8 pins. "Wow, that's impressive for your first try," He said in congratulations. "Now, you get a second chance to knock over the rest of the pins. If you knock over the rest of the pins, you get a spare. And getting a spare can really help you in this game." 

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the two pins still standing tall, Storm glares at them and grabs her bowling ball back. "I got this, no...WE got this. Let's go ball, I know we can makes them fall!" She breathes deeply and concentrates on those idle pins. Preparing her ball, she strongly pushes again and hopes she can get the spare.

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the two pins still standing tall, Storm glares at them and grabs her bowling ball back. "I got this, no...WE got this. Let's go ball, I know we can makes them fall!" She breathes deeply and concentrates on those idle pins. Preparing her ball, she strongly pushes again and hopes she can get the spare.

Beta watches as the ball successfully knocks both pins down. "YAY! Congratulations Storm! He hugs her. Now it's my turn. He walks up to the pins, grabs a ball, and takes a deep breath as he stares out to the newly set up pins. He bowls it and also gets a spare. "Hey, I also got a spare." 

• Brohoof 1

Storm cheers and kisses him. She had more fun than she ever did with her books and music alone. She sees the scoreboard and smiles at the scores. For a newbie, she sure did do a good job bowling for her first time. Hearing a roar of cheers, she sees a colt that got a strike and his cutie mark at the spot. "Woohoo! Nice!"

• Brohoof 1

Storm cheers and kisses him. She had more fun than she ever did with her books and music alone. She sees the scoreboard and smiles at the scores. For a newbie, she sure did do a good job bowling for her first time. Hearing a roar of cheers, she sees a colt that got a strike and his cutie mark at the spot. "Woohoo! Nice!"

After a long game of bowling, the finally finish. "Woho, that was a long game. Now lets look at the score." He looks up at the score andx sees that they both tied. "Well, from the looks of it, we have tied. I guess we've both got equal skills at bowling. That's great no pony lost."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I don't do that well with losing, heh." Storm confessesbto Beta. With her years in elementary, she always felt sad whenever her team she was in lost, even by one point. But she was okay with being tied, it meant less worrying about who won or not. She looks at the three fillies continuing to bowl and smiles.
  • Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I don't do that well with losing, heh." Storm confessesbto Beta. With her years in elementary, she always felt sad whenever her team she was in lost, even by one point. But she was okay with being tied, it meant less worrying about who won or not. She looks at the three fillies continuing to bowl and smiles.

"Okay, I understand. I have trouble with losing too. Sometimes to the point where it's violent. One time I nearly attacked my friend for beating me at a board game. Yeah, it's sometimes to the point where it's not healthy but I'm getting better at it so this tie is perfect.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy felt kind of scared for hearing what he almost have done to his friend. She softly asks him, "Oh, um you're not going to do that to me when you ever lose, are y-you?" Somepony being violent made her shudder with fright. She saw somepony becoming all violent before and almost hit her, but thankfully the pony wasn't targeting her.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy felt kind of scared for hearing what he almost have done to his friend. She softly asks him, "Oh, um you're not going to do that to me when you ever lose, are y-you?" Somepony being violent made her shudder with fright. She saw somepony becoming all violent before and almost hit her, but thankfully the pony wasn't targeting her.

Beta then smiles. "Don't worry, I've since gone to therapy about that problem. And the doctor cured me of doing that. I even think that's an irrational way of dealing with losing nowadays. Beta then kisses her in assurance. So Stormy, where do you want to go now on this date?

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks outside and sees the ice cream shop that glowed in her sight. She thought it was the perfect place to go after that bowling game. She licks her lips and feels excited. "Ooh, how about the Ice Cream Shop! I'm in for a sweet treat right about now!" she jumps happily and hopes you accept the offer.

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks outside and sees the ice cream shop that glowed in her sight. She thought it was the perfect place to go after that bowling game. She licks her lips and feels excited. "Ooh, how about the Ice Cream Shop! I'm in for a sweet treat right about now!" she jumps happily and hopes you accept the offer.

Beta thought now would be the perfect time to make another cheesy joke or another bad pun. He thought of one to make and then thought of the perfect bad pun to make. "An ice cream shop? What a great idea! That sure does sound sweet. Lets go! Get it? Sweet? ice cream?

• Brohoof 1

It took her a few seconds to get it, but Storm giggles from the pun. "Wow, you had the opportunity and took it...nice!" she said. She holds his hoof and walks to the ice cream shop, unable to wait to eat her favorite flavored soft serve. Smiling, she hums a song happily while on their way.

• Brohoof 1

It took her a few seconds to get it, but Storm giggles from the pun. "Wow, you had the opportunity and took it...nice!" she said. She holds his hoof and walks to the ice cream shop, unable to wait to eat her favorite flavored soft serve. Smiling, she hums a song happily while on their way.

Beta listens to the song that is hummed by Storm. It is like music to his ears. They finally reach the ice cream shop where a lot of pony couples are seen. They reach the ice cream shop after waiting in line for a few minutes. Finally, they reach the front of the line where they look at the menu.

• Brohoof 1

"Hm, I would like a vanilla cone with two scoops. What will you have, Beta?" she asks him quietly. Getting out her bits, she grabs the cone in exchange for the money. Woo, discount, she thought in her head. As lomg as she is with Beat, she continues to be her cheery self.
  • Brohoof 1

"And I'll take a tropical smoothie, with 2 straws," He says proudly as he gets his order. They go over to the table where Beta sets up the smoothie and puts both straws in it. He then looks over to Storm. "Hey Stormy, check out what I did. I made one of those cheesy coupeles smoothies."
  • Brohoof 1

Storm rolls her eyes and sees a little filly that can't afford to buy ice cream. She already had the smoothie Beta got, so she did the right thing and gave her the ice cream. "Here ya go, thought you would want it more than I do." she generously gives her the cone slowly. Storm sees her eyes light up and smiles as she leaves happily. "Sorry about that Beta, I just couldn't leave her like that," she apologizes.

• Brohoof 1