Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Storm looks at the stallion and smiles. "I had an amazing time with you, you always knew how to make me laugh, smile and made me have a fun time. You are the type of pony I truely adore. If we do have a second date, I'll make sure it will be better than the first!" she promises.

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks at the stallion and smiles. "I had an amazing time with you, you always knew how to make me laugh, smile and made me have a fun time. You are the type of pony I truely adore. If we do have a second date, I'll make sure it will be better than the first!" she promises.

Beta then hugs her. "That's a deal Storm." They then approach her house as they land right in front of it. "Well see you Stormlight. If we ever do have a second date, I hope it's awesome and better than the first. He then hugs and kisses her, showing his adoration. 

• Brohoof 1

She giggles and kisses back. She winks at Beta followed by a smile."See ya later, Beta Ray! You'll see me soon enough," she replies. She opens the door and looks inside before looking back at him waving goodbye. Then closing the door slowly. Looking at her dress, she slowly removes it and cleans it up thinking about him all day.

• Brohoof 1

She giggles and kisses back. She winks at Beta followed by a smile."See ya later, Beta Ray! You'll see me soon enough," she replies. She opens the door and looks inside before looking back at him waving goodbye. Then closing the door slowly. Looking at her dress, she slowly removes it and cleans it up thinking about him all day.

Beta then sighs. "That date when by so perfect. I've never had much more of a perfect date in my life. It was life a magical dream come true. She was like an angel with how lovely she was. Siiiiiigh." He then flies off home, still thinking about how well that date went.

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets cleaned up and reads a book about a pony that goes to a hotel with his family and things didn't end up well during their stay. She sighs, still thinking of how sweet he was during the date. Reading, she puts on her headphones to tune out the world. "Aw, yeah!".

• Brohoof 1

Storm gets cleaned up and reads a book about a pony that goes to a hotel with his family and things didn't end up well during their stay. She sighs, still thinking of how sweet he was during the date. Reading, she puts on her headphones to tune out the world. "Aw, yeah!".

Beta flies home, looking at the clock. It said it was 1:00 in the morning. "Man, I sure was out late. But it was all worth it." He shrugged and goes and picks up one of his game consoles and starts playing some video games. It was a nice way to rejuvenate after a long night

• Brohoof 1

Storm goes to the kitchen and eats a hay sandwich before going to sleep. She brings the food to her bedroom and looks at the window. Darkness was the only thing seen as of now, so she continues reading while chewing on the sandwich. "Come on...one more chapter," she says to herself.

• Brohoof 1

Beta had decided to play a short and easy to beat game because it was so late. He put in the game and started playing it. He wanted to just quickly beat it and then go to bed. "Come on, just one more level," He says to himself as he kind of rushes through the game.

• Brohoof 1

Finishing one long chapter, Storm felt satisfied and puts plate on the nightstand and grabs the glass of water to drink. She turns off the light and yawns loudly. "Tomorrow will be another day, yay," she whispered to herself as she fixes her pillow and dozes off to her dream world.

• Brohoof 1

Beta just managed to beat the game. After he did, he felt satisfied for a minute but then he started to yawn and feel really drowsy. "Time to hit the hay," He said as he trotted up to his room and jumped right in bed under the covers. "Tomorrow will be another day," He says as he dozes off.

• Brohoof 1

Storm feels something by her eye, only to realize it was the ray of sunshine comimg from out the window. She rubs her eyes and goes downstairs to drink her morning tea and breakfast. Turning on a small speaker, she puts on a calm and peaceful melody to start off the day.

• Brohoof 1

Beta wakes up from the sun. He yawns and goes down to eat breakfast. He grabs some hay cereal and pours it in a bowl. He was ready for another great day. He had just had a great night last night and was hoping for more fun today. He finished his cereal and flew outside.

• Brohoof 1

Finishing her morning routine, she stretches her wings and flies above her roof looking at where to go. She sees the bookstore, maybe she could roam around there to find one that catches her eye. She quickly strides through the air and goes inside the store.

• Brohoof 1

Finishing her morning routine, she stretches her wings and flies above her roof looking at where to go. She sees the bookstore, maybe she could roam around there to find one that catches her eye. She quickly strides through the air and goes inside the store.

Beta takes a quick flight to the arcade to check and see if he still had the high score on one of the machines. Turns out he did. After sighing in relief, he decided to take a nice walk around to town to see what was going on in town today. He started walking around town.

• Brohoof 1

She strolls through textbooks of alchemy and dark magic, but didn't find any book from that section to her liking, so she just goes around the fiction section and searches for her favorite author. Amazed, a new book was already on the shelf and Storm buys the book. She leaves the store and starts soaking the new story into her brain.

• Brohoof 1

Beta is walking by the book store when suddenly he looks up and sees, her again. The mare he had went on that wonderful date with the night before. The mare he had wanted to ever so meet again. He approached her, cleared her throat and said, "Fancy meeting you here."

• Brohoof 1

Storm stops and looks up, hearing that voice could mean one thing. It was the stallion she met, the one she dated, and the one she wanted to see again. "I would say the same for you. Hey Beta!" she said smiling and closes her book putting in her bag to read later.

• Brohoof 1

Storm stops and looks up, hearing that voice could mean one thing. It was the stallion she met, the one she dated, and the one she wanted to see again. "I would say the same for you. Hey Beta!" she said smiling and closes her book putting in her bag to read later.

Beta then greets her by giving her a nice big hug. "Hey there Stormlight so do you wanna hang out today? It's a beautiful day to do various activities during the day. I hear it's couples day in Ponyville today where couples get great deals on everything.?

• Brohoof 1

"Ooh, really? Well then, where do you want to go first? The restaurant? Bowling alley? I can't decide!" Storm exclaims as she stumbles on the different choices there were. She has her new book to worry about, but this was more important right now. But it was only morning, there is a lot of time to go everywhere!
  • Brohoof 1

Beta Ray looks around and sees the ice skating rink. It looked fun seeing the couples adorably ice skating together. "Say, Storm, how good are you at ice skating because the ice skating rink is open for couples. Don't worry if you're not good, you can hold my hoof the whole time."

• Brohoof 1

Thinking she shrugs being unsure. "Hm...I've had ice skating lessons here and there, but I'll still just an amateur to be frank. I can do a 360 spin, but that's about it before I get the chance to slip and bang my rear on the ice," she answered and giggles. She holds his hoof and nods.

• Brohoof 1

Beta then nods as they start walking over to the rink. "All right off we go Stor... say how do you like the nickname Stormy? I partially like nicknames so what do you think of that nickname? It's OK if you don't want me naming you that, I just need your opinion on it."

• Brohoof 1

She gives a grin and looks at him happily. "I was called that at school, aw man the nostalgic memories are coming back! But yeah, Storm or Stormy is alright with me,". She swings his hoof back and forth while walking towards the skating rink, loving the fact that nickname always made her have a smile on her face. Heck, that was all the time!

• Brohoof 1

She gives a grin and looks at him happily. "I was called that at school, aw man the nostalgic memories are coming back! But yeah, Storm or Stormy is alright with me,". She swings his hoof back and forth while walking towards the skating rink, loving the fact that nickname always made her have a smile on her face. Heck, that was all the time!

Beta gives her a smile. He couldn't believe how perfect of a nickname he had given her. "Well I am glad that I have given you a blast from the past. By the way, you also look cute without your dress. It shows your natural beauty. Which I find to be just as beautiful as when you were in the dress.

• Brohoof 1

She blushes and lets the truth shine out."Heh, yeah. Let me tell you something, dresses are not my thing anyways. I'm more of the tough type. Well I don't show it but when something ticks me off, you'll know the aftermath," she says with a grin and shows of her small yet noticable muscles.