Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Beta chuckles a bit. "Nice muscles. You seem like a strong, independent mare. I love that in a mare." They then reach the ice skating rink. They find the skate rental place and rent their skates. They put their skates on and start to head out to the rink and get on the ice.

• Brohoof 1

Storm slowly and carefully goes on top of the ice and feels like slipping. "W-Woah there! I am not going to fall yet," She moves around trying not to let go of Beta's hoof just yet. She wanted to do the 360 spin to impress him and the other couples on the ice rink. Taking deep breathes she tries to remember the basic moves first

• Brohoof 1

Storm slowly and carefully goes on top of the ice and feels like slipping. "W-Woah there! I am not going to fall yet," She moves around trying not to let go of Beta's hoof just yet. She wanted to do the 360 spin to impress him and the other couples on the ice rink. Taking deep breathes she tries to remember the basic moves first

Beta watches her struggling a little bit, thinking she needed help for a second but then realized she was trying to do a skating trick. He just stood there calmly and decided to stand in a position to catch her in case she fell to avoid injuring herself.

• Brohoof 1

She stops worrying and prepares to spin. She first increases the speed of her skating, then finds an empty place to land. She is determined to make it the first try. If not, well, at least she tried. "Don't worry, you've got this," she gave herself the comfidence and quickly makes a straight line and jumps spinning all the way. Luckily, she stuck the landing, but not that long and she slips on to the freezing cold ice.

• Brohoof 1

She stops worrying and prepares to spin. She first increases the speed of her skating, then finds an empty place to land. She is determined to make it the first try. If not, well, at least she tried. "Don't worry, you've got this," she gave herself the comfidence and quickly makes a straight line and jumps spinning all the way. Luckily, she stuck the landing, but not that long and she slips on to the freezing cold ice.

Beta yelled, "STORMY!" He skated up to her and checked to see if she was OK. "Are you all right? Are you doing OK. Don't worry Stormy, I'm here for you." He then helped her get up. "Sorry about the freakout back there. Just got a bit paranoid. I'm all cool now just wondering if you're OK."

• Brohoof 1

Feeling slightly hurt on her bum, she laughs it off and pats his back. "Oh, I'm alright. It was all in good fun, and hey, you should've heard them in awe that time! I just need to work on my landing next time," she brushes it off, keeping a positive mindset and decides to hold his hoof again.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling slightly hurt on her bum, she laughs it off and pats his back. "Oh, I'm alright. It was all in good fun, and hey, you should've heard them in awe that time! I just need to work on my landing next time," she brushes it off, keeping a positive mindset and decides to hold his hoof again.

Beta takes a deep breath. He has now calmed down after that minor freakout. He calmly holds Storm's hoof as they skare in the rink. Beta was OK at ice skating. He was able to skate well holding the hoof of a mare. "By the way, other than that tiny mess up, your trick was pretty great," He said

• Brohoof 1

Hearing the compliment, she gives a smile showing her success. "Thanks! If you want I can teach you how sometime. It's not that hard, but not that easy either. Just the way I like my stuff." she says when continuing to skate with Beta while holding his hoof.

• Brohoof 1

Hearing the compliment, she gives a smile showing her success. "Thanks! If you want I can teach you how sometime. It's not that hard, but not that easy either. Just the way I like my stuff." she says when continuing to skate with Beta while holding his hoof.

Beta thought for a second. "Maybe at some point but I would be nowhere near as amazing as you at that trick. I'm olu OK at ice skating but nothing really amazing. Just OK. He gave a big sigh well still holding her hoof. "I'm surprised you haven gotten cold on the ice."

• Brohoof 1

"Aw, you can do it, I know you can! And about that, I've experienced intense temperatures before, especially scorching hot, ice is nothing compared to that, for me at least." She continues to skate and accidentally trips on somepony, but before she could hit the ice face first she used her wings just in time. "Whew, I gotta be more catious..."
  • Brohoof 1

"Aw, you can do it, I know you can! And about that, I've experienced intense temperatures before, especially scorching hot, ice is nothing compared to that, for me at least." She continues to skate and accidentally trips on somepony, but before she could hit the ice face first she used her wings just in time. "Whew, I gotta be more catious..."

"Yeah, you probably should be more cautious." Beta agreed. I guess I can try to learn how to to all those really cool skate tricks. It shouldn't be that hard to do." Beta nodded his head in agreement. "All right, I'm ready to learn all those neat  skating tricks."

• Brohoof 1

Storm finds the perfect spot where there is a lot of space , so she took him there. "Alright, first thing you should do is to practice skating without holding anything, while trying to increase your speed. Then, find your spot to land on. Next, you should go in a straight line and prepare to spin before you jump. After you do, make sure you can be able to stick the landing for more than 5 seconds, got all that down?"

• Brohoof 1

Storm finds the perfect spot where there is a lot of space , so she took him there. "Alright, first thing you should do is to practice skating without holding anything, while trying to increase your speed. Then, find your spot to land on. Next, you should go in a straight line and prepare to spin before you jump. After you do, make sure you can be able to stick the landing for more than 5 seconds, got all that down?"

Beta had a bit of a hard time getting all of that, but just nodded, "Okay." He went ahead and got the first  half of it fine, but when he tried to land, he only ended up falling right on his face. "Owwww," He said in a little pain from hitting the ice. He quickly got up and brushed himself off.

• Brohoof 1

"You okay, dude?", Storm asked in a gentle tone. She checks to see if he had any bruises on his face and sees there isn'tany, making here sigh with relief. "Man, you got me worried there. Maybe I was a bit too harsh back there...", she sighs and looks downwards at the ice.
  • Brohoof 1

"You okay, dude?", Storm asked in a gentle tone. She checks to see if he had any bruises on his face and sees there isn'tany, making here sigh with relief. "Man, you got me worried there. Maybe I was a bit too harsh back there...", she sighs and looks downwards at the ice.

Beta just chuckles "Well, I'm not as skilled or talented of an ice skater as you are, Ms. Skilled and talented ice skater you." He finished with another chuckle. "Hey look, that restaurant is open. lets go over there and get a bite to eat." He holds out his hoof in a offer.

• Brohoof 1

She takes his hoof and smiles with agreement. "To the restaurant it is!", happily exclaims and carefully leave the rink. They give back the rental skates and stroll down towards the restaurant. She felt her stomach growling from all that skating and laughs to herself.

• Brohoof 1

She takes his hoof and smiles with agreement. "To the restaurant it is!", happily exclaims and carefully leave the rink. They give back the rental skates and stroll down towards the restaurant. She felt her stomach growling from all that skating and laughs to herself.

Beta takes Stormlight down to the restaurant. They go in there and find their table. It's right by the window where they get a great view because couples always get the great views on coouples day. Beta picks up the menu and then asks, "So Stormy, what do you want?" 

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks at the menu looking for something good to eat and looks back at Beat with a smile. "I think I'll have an apple tart with hay fries on the side, she answered hearing her stomach growl again she sniffs the air and smells delicious types of food all around.

• Brohoof 1

Storm looks at the menu looking for something good to eat and looks back at Beat with a smile. "I think I'll have an apple tart with hay fries on the side, she answered hearing her stomach growl again she sniffs the air and smells delicious types of food all around.

Beta's stomach suddenly growls so loud, it makes a Timber Wolf quiver in fear. "Let's see, I'll take one big giant hay buger. With a side of hay fries. Oh, and an apple pie for desert." His mouth is watering slightly by the thought of this. The cereal he ate this morning wasn't really that filling.

• Brohoof 1

Storm could hear the growl of his stomach and giggles. "It seems I'm not the only pony who's hungry!", she softly said and looks out the window. She enjoyed the great view she had from their seats and smiles. She especially enjoyed this day hanging out with Beta a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Storm could hear the growl of his stomach and giggles. "It seems I'm not the only pony who's hungry!", she softly said and looks out the window. She enjoyed the great view she had from their seats and smiles. She especially enjoyed this day hanging out with Beta a lot.

Beta then remembered the book she had seen her with earlier that day. "Say Storm. That book you were reading earlier today, by any chance what was the book? Was it a fantasy book? A science fiction novel? A romance? What exactly was the book you were reading."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh! Hold on," she asks as she takes out the book from her bag and shows him the cover. "I'm a sucker for liking fantasy books, and this one is about a wizardry school and ponies who are wizards attend the school and learn about potion making and different spells. Cheesy but it sounds cool! she replies as she sees their food coming closer with the waiter holding them.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh! Hold on," she asks as she takes out the book from her bag and shows him the cover. "I'm a sucker for liking fantasy books, and this one is about a wizardry school and ponies who are wizards attend the school and learn about potion making and different spells. Cheesy but it sounds cool! she replies as she sees their food coming closer with the waiter holding them.

Beta's ears suddenly perk up. "Oh my Celestia! I love that book! It's characterization is perfect and it's plot is picture perfect!" Beta suddenly started inner fanboying over that series. "I haven't read it in a few years but when I did I remember having such a blast reading it."

• Brohoof 1

Storm gives a huge smile and puts back the book in her bag. "Nice! It's good to hear positive feedback of the book,", she repsonds and the food are slowly placed on their table, making her mouth water with delight. She couldn't wait to eat it all up! But she wasn't a slob at all, so she eyes the food waiting to dig in.

• Brohoof 1

Storm gives a huge smile and puts back the book in her bag. "Nice! It's good to hear positive feedback of the book,", she repsonds and the food are slowly placed on their table, making her mouth water with delight. She couldn't wait to eat it all up! But she wasn't a slob at all, so she eyes the food waiting to dig in.

Beta instantly starts eating his burger, but then stops when he realizes he's starting to eat like a slob. He quickly starts to eat a little bit slower. "Man this hits the spot. I've been hungry all day. I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse. But I wouldn't, cause that be cannibalism." He joked.

• Brohoof 1