Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

Stormlight gasps at Spitfire's words. Although she wanted to volunteer, something inside of her is telling her not to do it. It took a moment for her to decide, since she knows she isn't the only pony who wanted to take the opportunity, so she raised her hoof high and confidentially, hoping she gets the courage to do it if she gets chosen

Spitfire looked around the audience until finally coming down on Stormlight, who struck a confident and determined look in her eyes. Spitfire like that determination so she made her final decision. "We have found our volunteer! This mare right here!" 

• Brohoof 1

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but inside she was cheering and happy with joy. She flew quickly, landing right next to Spitfire and smiles at the crowd. Then, it hit her. Storm remembers what happened at the talent show, the heart beating, nervous breakdown she almost had. Though now, she knew it didn't matter, all that does matter is right now. "Alright, I'm ready!"

• Brohoof 1

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but inside she was cheering and happy with joy. She flew quickly, landing right next to Spitfire and smiles at the crowd. Then, it hit her. Storm remembers what happened at the talent show, the heart beating, nervous breakdown she almost had. Though now, she knew it didn't matter, all that does matter is right now. "Alright, I'm ready!"

Beta watched her go up on to the stage, with a bit of a nervous look on her face. Beta knew from the stories she had told him about the talent show that deep inside, she was afraid. Beta decided the only thing to do was to somehow give her some determination. "Come on Stormy, I know you can do it."

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the audience, she finds Beta looking at her and winks to tell him everything is going to be alright. She first did some stretches to prepare for what she is going to do. Her wings are way out and ready for the challenge. Her stomach feels queasy, but her mind knows that she is capable of achieving.

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the audience, she finds Beta looking at her and winks to tell him everything is going to be alright. She first did some stretches to prepare for what she is going to do. Her wings are way out and ready for the challenge. Her stomach feels queasy, but her mind knows that she is capable of achieving.

Beta defiantly could not do something as extreme as this. He was only an average at best flyer and defiantly could not do any tricks.Beta was glad she was so determined to fly with the Wonderbolts. It must be an honor to fly with the best flyers in all of Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

From the instructions given, Storm was to fly with the Wonderbolts, following them all the way up towards where the sun is shining, and fly downwards while doing circles around the sky before quickly landing with grace. It was a lot to process, but she always wanted to push her limits, not only for herself, but for everypony to see her skills.

• Brohoof 1

From the instructions given, Storm was to fly with the Wonderbolts, following them all the way up towards where the sun is shining, and fly downwards while doing circles around the sky before quickly landing with grace. It was a lot to process, but she always wanted to push her limits, not only for herself, but for everypony to see her skills.

Beta watched carefully, a bit nervous that she would die from screwing something up. He kept up with having faith in his marefriend. He watched as Spitfire was giving her the rundown of what to do in this stunt. He couldn't hear what they were saying though.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight nods in understanding the elaborate orders, as she sees them taking the lead. Following right behind them, she scans the area where she must end the stunt independently. Being by the sun really made her sweat, but she focuses immensely to the next step. She then shoots straight downwards in a flash and as the wind blows on her mane, she circles quickly around making the clouds move slightly. When hitting the landing spot, and posed with courage and confidence, breathing deeply through her nose.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight nods in understanding the elaborate orders, as she sees them taking the lead. Following right behind them, she scans the area where she must end the stunt independently. Being by the sun really made her sweat, but she focuses immensely to the next step. She then shoots straight downwards in a flash and as the wind blows on her mane, she circles quickly around making the clouds move slightly. When hitting the landing spot, and posed with courage and confidence, breathing deeply through her nose.

Beta is watching Stormlight fly in amazement. He is impressed with how well she is doing. She still seems a little bit nervous but looks a bit more confident. Beta just smiles as he watches her fly and do the show. He is eating some popcorn as he watches.

• Brohoof 1

As she lands, Stormy looks at the crowd and waves at them knowing she has accomplished her goal. She hears the roar of cheers coming from the large crowd, just like how it went down a the talent show. She even thought that she was going to fail and end up in the hospital for who knows how long. Now she wonders how the Wonderbolts thought of her part in the daring stunt.

• Brohoof 1

As she lands, Stormy looks at the crowd and waves at them knowing she has accomplished her goal. She hears the roar of cheers coming from the large crowd, just like how it went down a the talent show. She even thought that she was going to fail and end up in the hospital for who knows how long. Now she wonders how the Wonderbolts thought of her part in the daring stunt.

Beta then stands up and cheers and gives her a standing ovation. "GREAT JOB STORMY! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" He runs up onto the stage and hugs her in congratulations. He was amazed by all of the amazing tricks Stormlight had done. It was pleasing to the eyes.  

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight blushes as her cheeks become pinkish. Other ponies began to say in unison, "Aw!" just like her they would see a cute puppy rolling around. She laughs and a big round of applause coming from the audience, and also the captain of the Wonderbolts herself. She realizes she has done the right thing and participated in a social event where all can see.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight blushes as her cheeks become pinkish. Other ponies began to say in unison, "Aw!" just like her they would see a cute puppy rolling around. She laughs and a big round of applause coming from the audience, and also the captain of the Wonderbolts herself. She realizes she has done the right thing and participated in a social event where all can see.

Beta is still hugging her and hears the crowed going "Aw!" at them but he doesn't care and is just happy to see his marefriend succeed in front of an audience and sees her get standing ovations. Beta then sees the wonderbolts are trying to get her attention. Beta signals Storm that the Bolts are trying to talk to her.

• Brohoof 1

Storm then looks at the Wonderbolts with a great big smile. She still couldn't believe what she had in her back there, heck, she didn't even KNEW she could be able of doing that difficult act. Sure, the date at the ice rink made a recurrence in her mind, but now is now. Stormlight was proud of herself. "Oh, sorry...you wanted to talk about something?"

• Brohoof 1

Storm then looks at the Wonderbolts with a great big smile. She still couldn't believe what she had in her back there, heck, she didn't even KNEW she could be able of doing that difficult act. Sure, the date at the ice rink made a recurrence in her mind, but now is now. Stormlight was proud of herself. "Oh, sorry...you wanted to talk about something?"

Spitfire looks at her with determined eyes, clears her throat and says, "You've done a great job young mare. The only other flyer I've seen that good is a pony named Rainbow Dash, who is the only pony to have ever performed a sonic rainboom. So tell me, what is your name?"

• Brohoof 1

Storm clears her throat and tells Spitfire her name. "The name's Stormlight, though I like to be called Stormy for short.", she gave a grin with determination. She has made it this far into showing what skills she has, yet she still couldn't believe this was actually happening.

• Brohoof 1

Storm clears her throat and tells Spitfire her name. "The name's Stormlight, though I like to be called Stormy for short.", she gave a grin with determination. She has made it this far into showing what skills she has, yet she still couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Spitfire looked at her proudly and knew what she must do. "Well Stormlight, you're pretty good. Maybe you can join the Wonderbolts. Here's our card for the Wonderbolt Acadamy. Stop by if you ever say want to apply for it. We choose some amazing flyers for this.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy grabs the card with comfidence. Wow, she actually got reccomended to join the Wonderbolts! Her self-esteem must have increased immensely from that stunning performance. With a nod she puts on her saddle bag and placed the card inside securely. She looks at them, then at Beta smiling cheerfully.

• Brohoof 1

Stormy grabs the card with comfidence. Wow, she actually got reccomended to join the Wonderbolts! Her self-esteem must have increased immensely from that stunning performance. With a nod she puts on her saddle bag and placed the card inside securely. She looks at them, then at Beta smiling cheerfully.

Beta then decides to go up on stage and to make a speech about her. He goes up to the microphone that's randomly there and begins his speech by clearing his throat and saying, "I can't believe it. My marefriend has been recommended for the Wonderbolts. This is a brilliant honor for her and I love her."

• Brohoof 1

Upon hearing Beta's speech, she turns a bright shade of pink when blushing. She bows at everypony, and hugs him in front of the large audience. "Aw, I love you too Beta, I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life," she repsonds to him and the microphone echoing what she said from the speakers.

• Brohoof 1

Upon hearing Beta's speech, she turns a bright shade of pink when blushing. She bows at everypony, and hugs him in front of the large audience. "Aw, I love you too Beta, I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life," she repsonds to him and the microphone echoing what she said from the speakers.

Beta then takes her hoof and they fly off together. Pinkie Pie hears about Stormlight being recommended for the Wonderbolts, and decides to have a party for her. Beta and Stormlight then go to this party, and like all Pinkie Pie parties, it is a party of brilliance. 

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight always loved Pinkie's parties, and having one that is about her accomplishment was a total plus. She was enjoying herself throughout the amazing party, better yet with her coltfriend that was always there for her. Thinking about the offer, she examines and looks over the details on the card Spitfire gave her. "Wonderbolts Academy, huh? This is sweet!", she exclaims giggling while eating a cupcake.

• Brohoof 1

Stormlight always loved Pinkie's parties, and having one that is about her accomplishment was a total plus. She was enjoying herself throughout the amazing party, better yet with her coltfriend that was always there for her. Thinking about the offer, she examines and looks over the details on the card Spitfire gave her. "Wonderbolts Academy, huh? This is sweet!", she exclaims giggling while eating a cupcake.

Beta starts walking around the party and seeing the sights, since Stormlight was getting a lout of congratulations from fellow Wonderbolts fans. He grabs a cupcake and eats it well slightly dancing a little to the music. He goes by and sees the fans died down a bit with Storm.

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, thanks for the congrats guys! If I do become a Wonderbolt, you'll all be invited to a performance, by yours truly, right here in Ponyville! ", she yells out dreaming of becoming a Wonderbolt. The fellow fans of them cheered with excitement from her little suggestion. Storm wonders how she would look like in their blue uniforms.
  • Brohoof 1

"Wow, thanks for the congrats guys! If I do become a Wonderbolt, you'll all be invited to a performance, by yours truly, right here in Ponyville! ", she yells out dreaming of becoming a Wonderbolt. The fellow fans of them cheered with excitement from her little suggestion. Storm wonders how she would look like in their blue uniforms.

One by one, the fans start to kind of separate around through the party enjoying themselves. Now alone, Beta goes up to Stormlight. "Hey Stormy, we're more alone now. Wanna hang out a bit around the party?" He asked. The party looked fun and popping with excitement.

• Brohoof 1