private The Best Date Ever! (1x1 RP between Chikoritabrony and Stormlight)

Moved to Elsewhere

She looks at Beta and smiles. "I'll be honest. I am having an AMAZING time with you! You know how to get me break the barrier of my shyness to show you my real self. Storm answers the question without regrets and accidentally and trips. "Wah!" she let her wings stop her and sighs in relief.

• Brohoof 1

img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-29781-1-img-
Credit for signature goes to Eazyfries

She looks at Beta and smiles. "I'll be honest. I am having an AMAZING time with you! You know how to get me break the barrier of my shyness to show you my real self. Storm answers the question without regrets and accidentally and trips. "Wah!" she let her wings stop her and sighs in relief.

Beta jumped a bit but then laughed. "Ha ha, you have a nice trip? Don't worry I don't mean that in the bullying way. That's just mean. I mean it in the teasing way! You are really fun to hang out with. I'm having a wonderful time with you" He sighs and then looks at her, and moves a bit closer to her.

• Brohoof 1

"Same here, dude. You are funny, and I enjoy that in everypony, but especially you, " she answers slowly trying to get up and back to the task at hand. She also goes closer to him and shyly looks into his eyes. It was the first time she ever had a date, and didn't mess it up. She was glad and smiles with joy.

• Brohoof 1

"Same here, dude. You are funny, and I enjoy that in everypony, but especially you, " she answers slowly trying to get up and back to the task at hand. She also goes closer to him and shyly looks into his eyes. It was the first time she ever had a date, and didn't mess it up. She was glad and smiles with joy.

He then blushes from that statement. He hadn't been complimented that nicely before. "Thanks, you know the night especially reflects on you. Dark and mysterious on the outside, yet fun and peaceful on the inside." He then lifts up one wing, moving it towards her back.

• Brohoof 1

She smiles and blushes from the compliment given to her. "Well, thank you. Thanks for a wonderful first date...uh, dude!" she replies back and sees his wing, making her blush more. She decides to go for it, and kisses his cheek softly and meaningful to show him she cares.

• Brohoof 1

Beta blushes real big. He then puts his wing around her back. "I uh, will gladly accept your kiss." He then proceeds to kiss her back. "Do you care for a nice romantic stroll on this lovely night?" He smiles at her with his wing still around her. He was happy that this date was a success so far.

• Brohoof 1

Giggling on the inside, Stormlight smiles and nods slowly. "I would love to, because I'm with you," she tries to be smooth to show more of herself. She pats her dress and looks at her hooves before taking the stroll. She still can't believe she hasn't messed up anything on the date, well, except that one misstep.

• Brohoof 1

Beta leads the way as he strolls with Stormlight. He feels much more comfortable with her. He has gone through this without much mistake so far. He then decides to make more conversation. "So yeah, I'm a Pegasus. Just don't expect me flying for the Wonderbolts any time soon. They'd kick me out faster then a sonic rainboom."

• Brohoof 1

"Aw, don't be like that. You can do it, even when they kick you out, you at least did your best!" Stormlight says to Beta. She tends to be positive to other when it comes to ponies not having comfidence in their own strength. Going back to her being a little filly, she can understand the feeling others do.

• Brohoof 1

"Aw, don't be like that. You can do it, even when they kick you out, you at least did your best!" Stormlight says to Beta. She tends to be positive to other when it comes to ponies not having comfidence in their own strength. Going back to her being a little filly, she can understand the feeling others do.

"Aw, thanks for the confidence Storm. I was making a joke but thanks anyways." Beta like her optimism to others. It really makes him happy.

They started walking down a dirt path. It was getting a little windy, as the wind was blowing dust around and in their faces.

• Brohoof 1

Storm closes her eyes to make sure the dust doesn't go to her retinas and make them water. "Ugh, this path always gets me blind for a few seconds." She slowly opens her eyes a little and a little dust went inside. "Aw, shoot..." she says as she rubs them until she can see again.

• Brohoof 1

Beta was having trouble with the dust too. It was getting in his eyes and a little in his throat. "Cough cough, it's OK just keep going." He coughed a few more times but was still fine. He stood close by her to make sure she was OK. The dust was still pretty hard to breathe in.

• Brohoof 1

She hears him and continues like he said to do. After a long and hard walk, they finally get out of the dirt path and she was so relieved they made it through. "Sigh, thank goodness we're away from that place..." she coughs and breathes normally. She looks at him and worries. "A-Are you okay?"

• Brohoof 1

She hears him and continues like he said to do. After a long and hard walk, they finally get out of the dirt path and she was so relieved they made it through. "Sigh, thank goodness we're away from that place..." she coughs and breathes normally. She looks at him and worries. "A-Are you okay?"

He coughs too and looks at her. "Yeah, I'm fine, don't you worry. Glad you got out safe." He then looks up and sees a nice hill that has a great view of the full moon. It looked like a nice spot to heal in case of any wounds from the tiny dust storm "Hey Storm, look at that, it's a great view. Wanna go up there?"

• Brohoof 1

Storm sees the place he's pointing to and gasps. The full moon was out tonight, which made her feel relaxed and not having to worry about a thing. "Ooh, sure! The moon is glowing brightly tonight," she explains as she slowly walks closer to the hill with him by her side.

• Brohoof 1

Storm sees the place he's pointing to and gasps. The full moon was out tonight, which made her feel relaxed and not having to worry about a thing. "Ooh, sure! The moon is glowing brightly tonight," she explains as she slowly walks closer to the hill with him by her side.

They reach the top of the hill. Beta decides to take a seat. At the sight of the full moon. He worries Stormlight will be cold so he puts his wing around her to keep her warm and to keep her safe from anymore dust storms that might happen. He then sees the moonlight shine down on her again.

• Brohoof 1

Slightly shivering, she feels his wing keep her warm and enjoys the gesture. The moonlight shines on her like a spotlight on a stage. Looking up, she scoots closer to Beta, happy that somepony would do this much for a mare such as herself. "Thanks Beta, I feel warmer already," she tells him with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Slightly shivering, she feels his wing keep her warm and enjoys the gesture. The moonlight shines on her like a spotlight on a stage. Looking up, she scoots closer to Beta, happy that somepony would do this much for a mare such as herself. "Thanks Beta, I feel warmer already," she tells him with a smile.

Beta keeps his wing around her, keeping her warm. He continues to see the moonlight shining down on her. "You look the best in the moonlight. It just brings out all your beauty and grace Storm. You shine when you're in the moon. You're like a shining star shining the brightest in the night."

• Brohoof 1

Storm blushes immensly and smiles again. "Oh, you. Knowing how to smooth talk a mare, making her completlely, but metaphorically, melt. Even if that didn't make sense, you should get the idea," she responds while looking into his eyes. Her blushing is noticable, but she didn't care.

• Brohoof 1

Storm blushes immensly and smiles again. "Oh, you. Knowing how to smooth talk a mare, making her completlely, but metaphorically, melt. Even if that didn't make sense, you should get the idea," she responds while looking into his eyes. Her blushing is noticable, but she didn't care.

He sees her blushing. "Oh you and your  blushing. It's OK if you blush, it's cute. And with my smooth talking, it's actually genuine. I really do mean all the stuff I say. I'm not that flirtatious, so this stuff really comes down from inside." Beta is also blushing immensely and starts to lean a bit closer to her.

• Brohoof 1

She leans closer to him as well, feeling even more happier that he said that to her directly. Her eyes begin to get heavy and with a sigh, she looks up at the white light coming from the moon. Closing her eyes, she grins and plays back the beginning of the date over and over in her mind, amusing her for a while.

• Brohoof 1

She leans closer to him as well, feeling even more happier that he said that to her directly. Her eyes begin to get heavy and with a sigh, she looks up at the white light coming from the moon. Closing her eyes, she grins and plays back the beginning of the date over and over in her mind, amusing her for a while.

He knew this was the chance. He kisses her on the lips. Feeling rather satisfied. The kiss lasted about a minute but the minute felt longer. It felt like the best long minute of his life as he saw the moon shine on her. He lets go of the kiss and looks at her some more.

• Brohoof 1

Storm was still for a moment, trying to process what just happened. She felt something inside of her just leaped with joy from that kiss, which made her on the outside feel special in a way. "I-I, um...loved that," she struggles as she tried to find the right words to express how she felt.

• Brohoof 1

Storm was still for a moment, trying to process what just happened. She felt something inside of her just leaped with joy from that kiss, which made her on the outside feel special in a way. "I-I, um...loved that," she struggles as she tried to find the right words to express how she felt.

Beta smiled. "Thanks. I don't know what caused me to do that but whatever it was, it felt, amazing. Kissing you just felt so wonderful." He then cuddles her under the moonlight. "So Storm, do you just love the night time? You just seem like a night pony since your beauty just shows at night."

• Brohoof 1

Storm nods with agreement. "The night is soothing and relaxing for me, but I love the daytime just as much. How can I ever enjoy my music when everypony is sleeping?" she laughs as she said that to him. With her dad always telling her to lower the volume, she just annoyed him by turning it louder instead. Oh memories, she thought.

• Brohoof 1