Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

DormantAccount

Haven't been into any MLP forums yet, but I am looking at migrating my message board activity to a new site from the site I had been on because it has grown a bit ghostie. Hopefully this community is just as nice as I expect it to be.

• Brohoof 4

Haven't been into any MLP forums yet, but I am looking at migrating my message board activity to a new site from the site I had been on because it has grown a bit ghostie. Hopefully this community is just as nice as I expect it to be.

It is as it's easily one of the friendlier forums I've been onto. You'll certainly make friends here :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums my friend! :) I hope you enjoy being here and have lots of fun :)

mlfw5584-Bon-Bon__other_waving_pony_-Hi_

Thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

It is as it's easily one of the friendlier forums I've been onto. You'll certainly make friends here  :D

I certainly hope you're right. Perhaps this could be a new roost for me. This board is a bit different in that you must quopte somebody in order to reply to them, though I suppose you could just remove the quote.

Edited by DexterousWings
  • Brohoof 2

@DexterousWings, Welcome to MLP Forums. 

133408043617.jpg

I just ran across one of your posts in Show Discussion and I have to say you come off as very insightful. I hope you decide to stick around for a bit here. 

G2ij9mu.png

• Brohoof 1

@DexterousWings, Welcome to MLP Forums. 

133408043617.jpg

I just ran across one of your posts in Show Discussion and I have to say you come off as very insightful. I hope you decide to stick around for a bit here. 

G2ij9mu.png

You're too kind. I actually have been toying around with analysis videos on my youtube channel, but they aren't very good. I don't really have a solid OC to use, so I just threw a big black cloak over my pony instead.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there @DexterousWings and welcome to MLP Forums! 

I hope you find this community as activity as you are expecting, from my experience it remains active at all parts of the day. The only time I've noticed it slow down is at cons, which is to be expected, afterall. :squee: 

If you ever have any questions, or need any help with anything (even if it's not to do with the forums) please don't be afraid to send me over a message. 

To send private messages, just click my avatar and press "send me a message" on my profile. ;) 

~~ I hope you have an enjoyable time here, and have fun. I look forward to seeing you around! 

• Brohoof 1

So you're the one who replies my thread.

HI!!!! Welcome to the forums (its a little late for that now). I would like to see more of you here.

I like how you cloak your OC so that you can work on it. It gives me that sense of expectations for your OC. I hope you will be satisfied with your OC and may it reflect your best image of yourself (if you want that).

• Brohoof 1