Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Area 51, Groom Lake, Dream Land, etc.

Vox

Secrets, conspiracies, the unknown, and advanced aerospace technology have always fascinated me, and where can you get all of this into a nicely wrapped clandestine package? Area 51. Now i don't buy into the "Roswell UFO", "Alien Autopsy", or any sort of E.T. Theory that surrounds the base myself, but i'd like to know what you guys think is going on in there.

I myself have taken the extraterrestrial highway to get as close to the facility as i possibly can, wasn't very eventful, but i expected as much, i'm planning another excursion to Rachel NV for this summer, hopefully bringing with me a high powered telescope to get some live shots of the base from the top of Tikaboo Peak, the only mountain with any sort of visual range to the base (This is unfortunate, as the Government claimed formerly public land that had great views of the base, but this is typical, considering the classified work being done). 

I'd like this thread to be used to share some of the trips you may have made to the base itself, or your theories regarding what's going on at the dead shores of groom lake.

Edited by VoxPolice
  • Brohoof 1

Too far away from where I live. But, it is nothing more than testing experimental weapons and aircraft, right ?

Correct, at least that's my take on the whole place, if you ask me, i sometimes muse on the government forging all the conspiracy behind the base itself in order to distract people from tactically important equipment being developed within the base.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure what the government hides from us is going to stay as it is forever.

We might never know what they're hiding, IF they're hiding something, which I kinda doubt.

I'm pretty sure what the government hides from us is going to stay as it is forever.

We might never know what they're hiding, IF they're hiding something, which I kinda doubt.

Well, they are most certainly hiding something within that facility, it was created for the development of the top secret U2 spy plane, later used to develop the A-12 the predecessor of the SR-71, the F-117, and the B-2 Spirit stealth Bomber.

• Brohoof 1

I really do think they are hiding some sort of experimental aircraft of some sort or another, no I don't think they are hiding aliens and no I don't think they have some kind of alien aircraft but it is very possible, or even very likely that they have some sort of top secret aircraft that they are working on and experimenting with.

Give them 10 to 20 years and they may unveil some sort of extremely fast aircraft that we have never seen before, or at leas they didn't want us to purposely see.

• Brohoof 1

I really do think they are hiding some sort of experimental aircraft of some sort or another, no I don't think they are hiding aliens and no I don't think they have some kind of alien aircraft but it is very possible, or even very likely that they have some sort of top secret aircraft that they are working on and experimenting with.

Give them 10 to 20 years and they may unveil some sort of extremely fast aircraft that we have never seen before, or at leas they didn't want us to purposely see.

We'll be lucky to see it once it's retired from service lol.

• Brohoof 1

We'll be lucky to see it once it's retired from service lol.

Well, take the F_117 Night Hawk for instance, when it first came out it was considered top secret, many people mistaken it for a some other worldly air craft until it was later revealed that it was actually an air craft created by the government. But it gave lots of people the creeps at night until then.

f-117-nighthawk-stealth-1a.jpg

Well, take the F_117 Night Hawk for instance, when it first came out it was considered top secret, many people mistaken it for a some other worldly air craft until it was later revealed that it was actually an air craft created by the government. But it gave lots of people the creeps at night until then.

img-3161469-1-f-117-nighthawk-stealth-1a

Exactly, in fact i believe some of the components are still classified in this now retired aircraft.

• Brohoof 1

In my opinion it is likely it is just a military grade storage area for either just storage of certain items and failed experiments add that to the as you mentioned Aerospace Tech then it just makes Area 51 a shooting range for new advanced Technology's.

I bet the amount of failed weapons and vehicles kept there as to not get in the wrong hands is HUGE.

Wait. wasn't the X-15 Fighter Jet made there? I am sure it was it is the fastest Jet made it reaches Mach- 6.72 which if you don't know is 6.72 times the speed of sound. If Area 51 made that imagine the other items.

So you guys are gonna think I'm bullshitting, but that's ok because I'd think I was bullshitting too.

I was Security Forces in the USAF for 6 years. 4 of it I spent in the Nuclear Weapon Storage Area, at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. I worked with 4 people whom I know now work for the contractor that does security for Area 51, WSI Nevada. They had a job opening this past October, but I passed on applying, so I could stay close to family. Plus, there's no way I'm leaving my current job. It blows my mind that I could be working at Area 51 right now, if I didn't have anything tying me here.

In my opinion it is likely it is just a military grade storage area for either just storage of certain items and failed experiments add that to the as you mentioned Aerospace Tech then it just makes Area 51 a shooting range for new advanced Technology's.

I bet the amount of failed weapons and vehicles kept there as to not get in the wrong hands is HUGE.

Wait. wasn't the X-15 Fighter Jet made there? I am sure it was it is the fastest Jet made it reaches Mach- 6.72 which if you don't know is 6.72 times the speed of sound. If Area 51 made that imagine the other items.

It's much too active to be just a storage area, the visual evidence we have so far from pictures in the last 10 years points to massive development projects on the south wing of the base more hangers, barracks, fuel containers, etc. If anything activity there is increasing, not saying your wrong, however, i'm sure there are plenty of failed projects collecting dust over there. 

So you guys are gonna think I'm bullshitting, but that's ok because I'd think I was bullshitting too.

I was Security Forces in the USAF for 6 years. 4 of it I spent in the Nuclear Weapon Storage Area, at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. I worked with 4 people whom I know now work for the contractor that does security for Area 51, WSI Nevada. They had a job opening this past October, but I passed on applying, so I could stay close to family. Plus, there's no way I'm leaving my current job. It blows my mind that I could be working at Area 51 right now, if I didn't have anything tying me here.

You're probably lucky you didn't get a job there lol. It would bore you too tears, after all, a security contractor working there has very minimal if not any security clearance, so you'd be stuck sitting around the perimeter in a pick up truck all day waiting for some fool to cross the line. 

• Brohoof 3

You're probably lucky you didn't get a job there lol. It would bore you too tears, after all, a security contractor working there has very minimal if not any security clearance, so you'd be stuck sitting around the perimeter in a pick up truck all day waiting for some fool to cross the line. 

ya, that's exactly what nuclear weapon security is like, in full battle rattle, for 13.5 hours. The people definitely make it easier. Working at ESPN now is just a TEENSY bit easier.

• Brohoof 1