private The Dark Stars : Fallout New Vegas

FancyHorse

Connor Grins and turns to face the Girls, his Laser Rifle handing from his neck and by a Weapon sling.

"Okay Girls let's Move out, the quicker we get this over with the quicker I can get us all a beer, and I can get some food, I haven't eaten in two days"

Connor Grabs his Laser Rifle and turns to depart back along their patrol route.

@

Sydney smirks at him, "well aren't you just fancy taking charge like that." She says in a playful manner.

The squad returns onto it's usual patrol following the western wall.

"West ruins secure. " Sydney says via portable radio.

"Copy that. Got you on over watch passing by corner tower. I'll keep a far eye out." A unit replies

Do stick around Darling, I could use the company~

@

The trooper is propped up against a dumpster.

"He should be okay. Just a burn. He's lucky his armor held up." Sydney says.

The trooper smiles at the squad,

"We appreciate the help you guys." He says, he picks up his service rifle and the trooper squad departs heading back to McCarran.

@

The arms master examines Twitch's acquisition form.

"Okay okay... One moment." He says turning to the storage crates. Returning back with a long barreled grenade rifle (not launcher), a grenade sling pouch(with grenades) and a .22 submachine gun and laying out three large circular magazines along with a small 9mm pistol.

"Light or Medium armor?" He asks

Twitch examined the equipment, paying much attention to the grenade rifle (not luancher, my bad, lol). "Hmm...this is a pretty high quality grenade rifle, that much is obvious...but mine is better." He thought. "Light. I carry enough weight as it is..." he said, testing the sights on the grenade rifle.

Connor smirks back at sydney, walking backwards to face the girls.

"Well someone has to right, besides, I've led a squad before, now tell me, either of you heard about a group called the Enclave, you know, the guys in that special Power Armor they only have, what's your opinion on them?"

@

From the storage locker the Arms master brings out a reinforced leather armored suit. The insignia of the dark star printed on the left paldroun, on the right a white print of a unicorn head.

"Ammo is on resupply. If you need more munitions you'll have to apply for a reorder ticket." He says.

@

Sydney nods, "I think a lot of people know how those guys are." She responds

@

From the storage locker the Arms master brings out a reinforced leather armored suit. The insignia of the dark star printed on the left paldroun, on the right a white print of a unicorn head.

"Ammo is on resupply. If you need more munitions you'll have to apply for a reorder ticket." He says.

@

Sydney nods, "I think a lot of people know how those guys are." She responds

Twitch nodded, accepting the armor. "Sounds fair...I guess." He said, strapping the armor on over his clothes, satisfied with the fit. "Do you know when our first job is?" He asked. "I wanna see some action as soon as possible." He said, resting the grenade rifle on his shoulder.

Connor looks a little worried by sydney's remark, but keeps a smile going, if slightly duller.

"Come on that's not a Answer, besides I've never had a run in with them before and I just wanted to know what they are like from someone whose opinions I can trust"

@

"Well, operations are usually conducted by the commander. But that's a company wide effort. So you'll usually be out either going out performing bounties or just station patrols." The arms master responds.

@

"I had a few run ins with them back on the east coast. Not a pretty bunch I'll tell you." Sydney replies

Connor Sees his whole Enclave Lifestyle Not being Appreciated by Sydney, making him feel slightly Guilty about being a part of it all for so many years.

"Oh, really, right, let's talk about something else okay, this Enclave BS is bumming my good mood, how long we got left of this patrol anyway?"

@

"Well, operations are usually conducted by the commander. But that's a company wide effort. So you'll usually be out either going out performing bounties or just station patrols." The arms master responds.

@

"I had a few run ins with them back on the east coast. Not a pretty bunch I'll tell you." Sydney replies

Twitchthought for a minute, deciding on what he should do. "So...could I ask the commander for premission to go on a bounty job? Or would I have to get assigned to do that?" He asked, rubbing his chin. "This could be a good opprotunity to test out these new weapons..." he thought.

(edited)

@

"It's usually just a three four hour patrol. You get use to the routine. Just make to the far end and come back. We already scratched off an hour." Sydney says.

As the patrol passes by one of the towers, Connor can see an Anti Material barrel sticking outward pointing toward the ruins.

"This is Unicorn Actual 34. Patrol under you, got anything?" Sydney talks to the radio.

"Griffon 4 south corner here. Keeping eye." A unit responds, more likely the sniper above.

@

"Bounties are posted on the terminals out in the main connector. You'll be assigned with other hunters if a list is met. Then you'll need to receive a release ticket out by the outside patrol terminals." The arms master says

Edited by IllusivePony

@

"It's usually just a three four hour patrol. You get use to the routine. Just make to the far end and come back. We already scratched off an hour." Sydney says.

As the patrol passes by one of the towers, Connor can see an Anti Material barrel sticking outward pointing toward the ruins.

"This is Unicorn Actual 34. Patrol under you, got anything?" Sydney talks to the radio.

"Griffon 4 south corner here. Keeping eye." A unit responds, more likely the sniper above.

@

"Bounties are posted on the terminals out in the main connector. You'll be assigned with other hunters if a list is met. Then you'll need to receive a release ticket out by the outside patrol terminals." The arms master says

Twitch nodded. "Got it. I think I'll go check those out now. Thanks for the weapons and armor." He said, strapping the sling of grenades to his hip, and putting the grenade rifle on his back as he walked out, heading towards the main connecter. "I think a harder job would be more of a workout..." he thought as he walked.

@

With his trained accuracy, Connor earns a clean hit, more like burning kill, on the metallic armored fiend as the laser bolt zaps through his armor, a clean home can be seen as he begins to collapse.

The surviving fiend begins to panic. As he makes a run, the troopers below gun him down with accurate fire.

@

@

With the Arms Master busy with the ghoul, an NCR trooper approaches the two.

"I can finish your gear acquisition. Please show me your files." He says

"All hostiles down!" Sydney calls out to Connor.

"Ok." I handed him my papers. "Here." I wanted my guns back quick. If felt weird without one. Better have not lost that damn gun. I thought. I waited while the trooper did the paperwork. "Where's my rifle at sir?" I asked him. I waited for him to give me an answer. Hope they took good care of that rifle. I thought.

@

He examines Lou's acquisition forms, nodding in approval he stamps the approval box.

"You're personnel equipment will still need to be processed, shouldn't take longer then three days." He says, the Dark Star arms master approaches,

"I'll take it from here." He says.

The trooper then departs.

"I'll get you fitted out. You want light armor or medium grade? Power armor is out of stock." He says

"Alright then" I gave him my papers. Hopefully I'd land something better than a peashooter. Maybe an assault carbine! That'd me nice. Hopefully not energy weapons or something. Everything I manage to burn myself or get zapped working on them. It gets real annoying after a bit.

Aloha from sunny and/or rainy Hawaii!

Atlas: The fez-wearing adventurer

Hunter: The resident werewolf

Patches: The only doctor for the next ten miles

(edited)

@@Firehearted

He also takes in Atlas' form stamping an approval.

He rummages about through the supply crates. Returning he holds what appears to be some form of service rifle.

The stock has been refitted with a more ergonomic one similar to the carbine model. The top handle iron sight has been removed for a more crude like crosshair reflex sight, an uncommon model of optic.

And the barrel grip has some form of pickenty rail like the marksman variant.

"Custom fashioned Contractors Rifle. It'll do you well. Once your gear has been approved you just trade this in. Plus you get a sidearm." He says handing in a black polished 10mm pistol.

"Do you want light armor? Medium grade combat armor?" He asks

@

Once again he returns to the storage crate, returning back with a set of black painted combat armor. Along with is a Contractors rifle, a 10mm pistol along with extra ammunition.

"Like I said before if you need ammunition , apply for a refill ticket at the connector terminals. Then turn it in back here." The arms master informs

Edited by IllusivePony

Connor Seeing the Barrel of the Powerful Rifle smiles and nods a little.

"Nice to have some long range support out here, let's continue with the patrol, who knows, maybe some more Troopers need their asses Saved"

Connor sticks his rifle onto his back and grabs his pistol, deciding to use that for the moment.

@

The sniper above in the tower fires shot.

"Be advised. Got some movement ahead. I got roughly 200 meters. There's an old barn near- wait. Scratch that. Looks like they disturbed an ant nest." The sniper says

"Copy that. Enjoy the show." Sydney replies.

The patrol continues along the west wall.

A trooper patrol begins passing along. They give a respectful wave of the hand as Connor and the two pass along.

(edited)

@

"Well more recently yes. Still don't change it's a Shit hole. But yeah we got clean water." She responds.

Ahead is an open space between the wall and the abandoned lofts to the right, a line up of NCR troopers awaits under the walls cool shade.

"Keep an eye out." Kim says

Edited by IllusivePony

"Hmm, guess its not that different from everywhere else I guess"

Connor follows the patrol route along the wall and started to whistle the tune to a Pre-War song, but stops once he spots the NCR Troopers leaning on the wall.

"Shouldn't those Troopers be doing something other than leaning against the wall?"

@

"I don't blame em. Its get pretty hot out here. And we all can't run around wearing air conditioned power armor. Besides, fiends like to hang about near them old lots and such."

Sydney points out to the right toward the ruin buildings and such.

Approaching by is a Dark Star patrol.

The rough necked mercenaries give a friendly nod as you three pass by.