Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Infini Avidité

RAGESTAR

Masque sat in comfortable looking armchair, in a cozy, but old, looking office. The meeting place was an old abandonned factory. He thought he'd made that clear, yet he he was, alone. He had been waiting for over an hour past their agreed meeting time. *sigh* "Amareicans...no punctuality..." he  mumbled.

@,

Anala Elderberry's mind was not able to process how she felt right now. It was a blend of adrenaline, excitement, fear, and moral conflict. She was assisting a heist. On a prince, no less.

She entered the agreed meeting place. "You must be Black Masquerade, no?" she said to the stallion already present. "Anala Elderberry. Sharpshooter at your service." She patted her trusty bow and arrows.

Chains looked up at the old factory, his suit was fresh and so was his energy, he was ready for another job, and his old buddy Bain had said that he should come here, well Bain had never led him astray before.

Chains got his mask from his saddle bag and attached it to his face, the metal plated mask was good for protecting his identity and his life.

He walked up to the entrance and opened the door, stepping in.

(Hey what's the tech level for this, are we in modern Equestria, guns and cars?)

@,

Anala Elderberry's mind was not able to process how she felt right now. It was a blend of adrenaline, excitement, fear, and moral conflict. She was assisting a heist. On a prince, no less.

She entered the agreed meeting place. "You must be Black Masquerade, no?" she said to the stallion already present. "Anala Elderberry. Sharpshooter at your service." She patted her trusty bow and arrows.

Masque smiled charmingly as the mare entered, getting up out of the chair to greet her. "Greeting! Pleasure meeting you, miss Anala. Yes, I am indeed Black Masquerade." He said, bowing gracefully. He then heard the doir open, and turned to see Chains enter.

Chains looked up at the old factory, his suit was fresh and so was his energy, he was ready for another job, and his old buddy Bain had said that he should come here, well Bain had never led him astray before.

Chains got his mask from his saddle bag and attached it to his face, the metal plated mask was good for protecting his identity and his life.

He walked up to the entrance and opened the door, stepping in.

(Hey what's the tech level for this, are we in modern Equestria, guns and cars?)

Masque, still smiling, greeted the stallion. "Ah! And you must be our muscle! I've researched quite a bit about you, my friend. Please, do sit. The others should be arriving shortly." He said. Everything he did, from the graceful way he trotted, to his elegant accent, showed that he was a proud Prench pony.

@,  @,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

((I would assume so, Mr. Suit, considering I'm packing an EKG and a small medical laser, but... meh. It's up to the DM. Also, I see that you are a fan of Payday. Bain is awesome. :catface: )

As Silver Lung approached the abandoned factory, he looked around nervously, making sure that he wasn't drawing attention. To the untrained eye, he would merely appear as a bulky pony, but a medical professional would be able to make out the presence of several pieces of medical equipment, purchased with his own money. Indeed, Silver Lung was able to proudly lay claim to his own personal pieces of equipment, including a small EKG, several canisters of various anesthetics, a full set of medical tools, including fourteen different scalpels with different heads, several medical kits, a bright light, clamps... even a small laser. But, luckily for him, there was no one on the street, let alone any medical professionals that were skilled enough to quickly identify the shapes of the equipment under his cloak.

This was not the first dubious mission he had been on, but it was certainly the most dangerous, from what he had heard. But Silver Lung had heard rumors, only rumors, and, while he was concerned, the promised payout would be huge- large enough to finally put an end to his student loans. 100,000 bits! That was impressive. As he quietly moved towards the front entrance, he debated whether to knock on the door, but decided against it. As he pushed his way through the front door, he was on his guard until his eyes adjusted to the darker room, before he almost automatically found his head turning towards one of the only sources of light in the room. "Well," he muttered to himself, "Here we go."

Walking briskly towards the lighted area, he pushed the second door to reveal an office room with a rather large stallion and a mare on the small side, but packing a bow and arrow. Sitting behind the desk was a grey stallion, who, while he could already see that, in his eyes, this pony meant business. Already rather put off by the other ponies, he stood near the back of the room. "Um... hello? Is there anyone here that answers to 'Black Masquerade'?

((A few scratches that I wish I could fix, but time restrictions... glad I could get what I got. :D))

Parcel Shift moved through the cold night making sure to step carefully across the wet grass, his knowledge about what this "job" was about was very minimal. He knew about three things, that he was going to be paid for it, his specific talents were going to be useful and that it would be the first step in his acceptance toward pony kind. Parcel wanted the last one to be true so much that even if it seemed like a long shot that he would do most anything to make it happen so here he was standing outside of a house, the shadiness of the place did not put him off for a second his home that he had back at the hive was much more run down and decrepit than this house.

Parcel moved toward the already open door, paper thin wings buzzing every few seconds, he made his way through the house following a light source to a large room already filled with ponies. At the head of the room he saw the pony that looked most in charge and immediately lowered his head not making eye contact. Parcel felt a wave of shyness wash over him and he moved away from the door standing near a corner of the room not without saying a word. This was the first encounter he had with ponies since the castle so he was feeling a bit nervous and wasn't sure what he should do or if he should do anything at all.

Chains nodded and sat down next to Anala, he took off his saddle bag, (which is about the same size as a duffel bag) and he began to look inside it, nodding as he spotted various items inside that he would be using for the heist, heh, maybe even the bag itself might be useful.

(edited)

@,  @,@@Rainbow Eclipse,

((I would assume so, Mr. Suit, considering I'm packing an EKG and a small medical laser, but... meh. It's up to the DM. Also, I see that you are a fan of Payday. Bain is awesome. :catface: )

As Silver Lung approached the abandoned factory, he looked around nervously, making sure that he wasn't drawing attention. To the untrained eye, he would merely appear as a bulky pony, but a medical professional would be able to make out the presence of several pieces of medical equipment, purchased with his own money. Indeed, Silver Lung was able to proudly lay claim to his own personal pieces of equipment, including a small EKG, several canisters of various anesthetics, a full set of medical tools, including fourteen different scalpels with different heads, several medical kits, a bright light, clamps... even a small laser. But, luckily for him, there was no one on the street, let alone any medical professionals that were skilled enough to quickly identify the shapes of the equipment under his cloak.

This was not the first dubious mission he had been on, but it was certainly the most dangerous, from what he had heard. But Silver Lung had heard rumors, only rumors, and, while he was concerned, the promised payout would be huge- large enough to finally put an end to his student loans. 100,000 bits! That was impressive. As he quietly moved towards the front entrance, he debated whether to knock on the door, but decided against it. As he pushed his way through the front door, he was on his guard until his eyes adjusted to the darker room, before he almost automatically found his head turning towards one of the only sources of light in the room. "Well," he muttered to himself, "Here we go."

Walking briskly towards the lighted area, he pushed the second door to reveal an office room with a rather large stallion and a mare on the small side, but packing a bow and arrow. Sitting behind the desk was a grey stallion, who, while he could already see that, in his eyes, this pony meant business. Already rather put off by the other ponies, he stood near the back of the room. "Um... hello? Is there anyone here that answers to 'Black Masquerade'?

((A few scratches that I wish I could fix, but time restrictions... glad I could get what I got. :D))

Masque smiled, nodding. "Yes, that would be me. Welcome to the humble meeting place, otherwise known as HQ. I would've chosen a better building, but sadly, condemned buildings come much cheaper than regular ones. Anyway, it has all the rescources we'll need, so make yourself at home. I shall bfrief you all shortly." he said.

Parcel Shift moved through the cold night making sure to step carefully across the wet grass, his knowledge about what this "job" was about was very minimal. He knew about three things, that he was going to be paid for it, his specific talents were going to be useful and that it would be the first step in his acceptance toward pony kind. Parcel wanted the last one to be true so much that even if it seemed like a long shot that he would do most anything to make it happen so here he was standing outside of a house, the shadiness of the place did not put him off for a second his home that he had back at the hive was much more run down and decrepit than this house.

Parcel moved toward the already open door, paper thin wings buzzing every few seconds, he made his way through the house following a light source to a large room already filled with ponies. At the head of the room he saw the pony that looked most in charge and immediately lowered his head not making eye contact. Parcel felt a wave of shyness wash over him and he moved away from the door standing near a corner of the room not without saying a word. This was the first encounter he had with ponies since the castle so he was feeling a bit nervous and wasn't sure what he should do or if he should do anything at all.

Masque turned an eye to the nervous looking pony in the corner and guessed, judging by his wings, that he was their master of disguise. "You don't have to fear us, my friend, calm down. I offer no prejudice towards you or your kind...I actually find your skills to be quite useful, you know. Please, come closer, sit. Once our last...associates get here, we shall begin the briefing." he said.

Chains nodded and sat down next to Anala, he took off his saddle bag, (which is about the same size as a duffel bag) and he began to look inside it, nodding as he spotted various items inside that he would be using for the heist, heh, maybe even the bag itself might be useful.

(Yes, we are allowed to have modern tech. The time period is the same as MLP canon, I'm just mixing things up to make it more interesting. So go nuts...but no nukes, lol)

Edited by RAGE

Chains sets the bag on the floor and pulls out a what looks like a M4 Assault Rifle.

(but considerably shorter, about the size of a MP5 submachine gun)

He starts to check the sights, pointing it around the room until the barrel is facing the nervous looking guy in the corner, and he starts to squeeze the trigger lightly.

@,

As much as Anala respected the ponies who were essential to this heist, she was confused and surprised at what Chainn was doing. Pointing a gun at somepony? And on their side, no less?

"Whoa, hey, bud, what are you doing?" she asked Chain, wondering what the problem was.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Parcel was soothed by the words of the pony in charge and was about to step forward and take a seat when one of the larger ponies already sitting down pointed something his way. It was an object that Parcel had never seen before so he wasn't sure what it was for but he assumed that it wasn't good. Due to one of the other ponies reactions his suspicions were confirmed, Parcel froze he looked around the room unsure of what to do. It didn't help that the ponies mask was getting under his skin and giving him the chills making him shiver slightly. 

Chains stops staring down the sights and started to laugh a little, while pointing the gun at the ground.

"Don't worry, I was just testing the sights, and his will, listen kid, somepony points a gun at you, don't be afraid to get angry and rush the guy, chances are he is gonna shoot you, why give him the chance right"

Masque sighed, shaking his head. "As much as I'm inclined to agree with your sentiments, Chains, I must ask you to please refrain from pointing automatic firearms at your fellow team members...we have much bigger issues on our hooves than whether or not somepony has enough brass to charge an armed opponent..." he said, looking Chains in the eyes. "Just wait patiently, the mission briefing will begin as soon as the others arrive..." he reminded them.

• Brohoof 1

As all the others were talking, the door was suddenly kicked open with a loud bang. In stepped Red, smoking a blunt, wearing several leis and aviator glasses. His breath reeked of alcohol and marijuana as he grinned before hawking a loogie on Masquerade's desk "sup" he said simply, puffing smoke in the thief ponies face

Parcel breathed a sigh of relief when the object was pointed away from him and he moved over to sit down he sat as far away from that pony as possible because even with the pony of authority scolding him Parcel was sure he wasn't one to listen to rules. He sat on the far end feeling stiff and uncomfortable where he sat his wings going back to buzzing every few seconds behind his back. When a new figure entered the room he spun around at the slamming of the door his expression was that of shock but he wasn't actually Parcel felt very calm at the moment and the new arrival had a slight air of interesting to him catching Parcel's curiosity. Forgetting his fears he leaned forward a bit waiting to see what would happen next.

Chains nodded and started to adjust some parts of his Gun.

"Ah your worrying to much, the clip is empty, no ammo in it yet Sir"

Chains takes a flashlight out of the bag and sticks it under the barrel of his Gun, locking it in place as he reaches into his bag for more parts.

Edited by Mr Suit And Tie

@,

Anala decided to distract herself from the exchange about pointing guns and greet the new member of the group. She coughed a little from the smoke, but recovered quickly. Being an Earth Pony, she had a strong, sturdy body, she could take most things.

Red looked around the room at the other ponies with a blank expression "so, this is the 'eliet team you were talking about huh?" He asked, before grinning "looks like a barrel 'a fun!" He said cheerfully, before putting the cigarette out on his own tongue and removing his sunglasses to reveal his deep violet eyes "let's get crak'in then!" He blurted

As all the others were talking, the door was suddenly kicked open with a loud bang. In stepped Red, smoking a blunt, wearing several leis and aviator glasses. His breath reeked of alcohol and marijuana as he grinned before hawking a loogie on Masquerade's desk "sup" he said simply, puffing smoke in the thief ponies face

Masque didn't take his eyes off of Red, seeming very annoyed, yet unsurprised by the stallion's entry. "Sup? Get crackin? Are you really the imbecile I fear you are? Your late, you know...I should relieve you of your services...but you are truly lucky that I cannot...your abilities are quite useful...when your not being an idiot, anyway..." he said.

Chains nodded and started to adjust some parts of his Gun.

"Ah your worrying to much, the clip is empty, no ammo in it yet Sir"

Connor takes a flashlight out of the bag and sticks it under the barrel of his Gun, locking it in place as he reaches into his bag for more parts.

(You just celled him Connor, lol. I believe your looking for the Fallout RP. XD)

(Heh, my bad, changed it!)

Chains looks down at red, and rolls his eyes behind his mask and turns to look at Masque.

"Sir, if I may, do we really need to bring him along, I'm sure any Security Forces we come up against would be able to Smell his Position from a mile off, and I don't think he has the right attitude for this type of mission, Sir"

He then looks back at Red.

"No Offence"

(Heh, my bad, changed it!)

Chains looks down at red, and rolls his eyes behind his mask and turns to look at Masque.

"Sir, if I may, do we really need to bring him along, I'm sure any Security Forces we come up against would be able to Smell his Position from a mile off, and I don't think he has the right attitude for this type of mission, Sir"

He then looks back at Red.

"No Offence"

Masque smiled. "That's exactly what I'm counting on, my dear Chains. As Red is our decoy operative, it's his job to get the attention of every guard or obsticle we come up against. When things get past our annoying friend, it's your job to take care of as many of those that have discovered us as ponily possible, with minimal difficulty and maximume efficiancy." He said.

Red chuckled "aww, it thinks it's people!" He laughed "listen here short bus, I'm the decoy. That means imma keep you guys from getting killed. got it? Good!" He explained quickly, before taking out a bottle of alcohol and taking a large swig.

(If you haven't noticed yet, he's a bit of an ass lol)

Chains sets the Gun down and steps Towards Red.

"Look Red, like the boss said your the Decoy, I'm the one whose gotta cover our backs, you just have to act stupid, which as far as I can tell your very good at, so shut up, sit down, and listen to what the boss has to say, that goes for everypony in the room"

@,

Anala couldn't help but smirk at the exchange between Red - this pony who had made a rather careless entrance - and the other members of the group, although she did hope that they wouldn't start cracking jokes about her being the only mare in the group.

"So, where do I come in handy?" she asked to nopony in particular.

Chains sets the Gun down and steps Towards Red.

"Look Red, like the boss said your the Decoy, I'm the one whose gotta cover our backs, you just have to act stupid, which as far as I can tell your very good at, so shut up, sit down, and listen to what the boss has to say, that goes for everypony in the room"

Masque nodded to Chains. "I think he gets the point, mister Chains. Thank you." He then turned to Anala.

@,

Anala couldn't help but smirk at the exchange between Red - this pony who had made a rather careless entrance - and the other members of the group, although she did hope that they wouldn't start cracking jokes about her being the only mare in the group.

"So, where do I come in handy?" she asked to nopony in particular.

Masque smiled. "Trust me, my dear Anala, your talents shall be very useful to the heist. I did not make an error in choosing you for this team...that goes for all of you." he said.