Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

@, 

After the man apologized to her, he descended to the ground and set her down. She brushed herself off from her tumble earlier and looked up at the man. "Yeah, thanks for the help, but I really need to get going." She said as she reached into her sack, grabbed a coin purse, and tossed it over to the man. "Here is for getting me outta there. I best be going. I gotta get somewhere." She add as she turned around and began to run. As she was running, she quick turned and called back to him. "My name is Ai by the way."

Damien started clearing some of the snow and I've around the camp using will-o-wisp, maybe he could get back into good graces with Ribose or William could put in a good word. He needed to get as close as possible to enact his revenge. His voices and him were having a heated debate as Shadow wanted him to wait until the war was over so they wouldn't have to go back into his mental prison and Saint who surprisingly was the most blood thirsty wanted to kill her immediately. He tried to get his mind off of it, but the more he did the louder they got trying to vie for his attention.

Trixie was relieved that mostly everyone had evacuated safely before the main wave hit. She had started digging and had gotten out a few survivors, making sure that her poisonous slime didn't get anywhere near them. She turned to her group of survivors and looked at he Fire-types and Ice-types. "Fire and Ice-types. Help seeing if there are any survivors in the snow. They can't lost long underneath all this. As for everyone else, help in any way you can. If there are any others, they take priority in getting warmth." Trixie said sternly and waited for the gijinkas to heed her orders before resuming her own digging.

Viral appeared in a burst of pink light, shaking his head to clear some stars. Ribose's camp, good, he had come to the right place

"Viral" Ribose hissed, clenching her fists.

"Didja like my surprise, sis?" Viral snickered, bouncing up and down mockingly on the balls of his feet. 

"Do you want me to kill you?!" Ribose snarled, forming a blade of psychic energy in her right hand.

"Please, even on your best day, you couldn't do that. And this isn't your best day. Besides, despite my awesomeness, with what's left of your army, you could still kill me(maybe), so let's talk" Viral dismissed, sitting down for once. Ribose glared, but seeing the truth, sat down. "BTW, I am calling in everyone to come slaughter you in two days, kthxbye" Viral babbled in a single string before disappearing again.

"Damn..." Ribose swore, the threat weighing heavily. Knowing Viral, he was lying in some way. He might attack earlier, later, or not at all. Alternatively, he would do it, knowing she'd doubt him

As William was digging, he began to tire, he wasn't making any real progress and he wanted to make sure Damien and Trixie were alright. He couldn't move any more snow than a normal human with his abilities, so he decided to try to find them.

@

"Oh good, you're alright Damien." William sighed. "You ok? You seem a bit off... well, more than usual I mean."

@@Suitaloo

Damien heard William's voice as he angrily melted the snow away. "Well Ribose just kicked my ass for the second time today and demoted me to foot soldier, so I guess I'm peachy keen," he said dryly. "So I guess you won't be seeing me much longer because both of us know I can't survive infantry." He then blasted another patch of snow.

"The damage we have recieved now is nothing compared to what will happen if we lost a thief. Viral may be merciful on on ocassion, but some of our superiors aren't so kind" Nox growled, twitching oddly as the danger passed. "That is to say, we deserve punishment for failure"

He looked at them both with a light sign of concern. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Listening to you, I am not sure if I am either happy or indifferent about not being part of any group, faction, or army..." he said. He leant onto a tree before continuing.

"For the moment, I just travel about, helping where I can... Do you maybe need help getting back to wherever you need to go?"

@,

After the man apologized to her, he descended to the ground and set her down. She brushed herself off from her tumble earlier and looked up at the man. "Yeah, thanks for the help, but I really need to get going." She said as she reached into her sack, grabbed a coin purse, and tossed it over to the man. "Here is for getting me outta there. I best be going. I gotta get somewhere." She add as she turned around and began to run. As she was running, she quick turned and called back to him. "My name is Ai by the way."

Kenji: "Sigh, my name is Kenji, you servant of the war." He hopes that she would not tell either side his location, but it was time he stopped hiding anyway. Soaring into the air, he flues towards a nearby avalanche. "Damn, two in one day? This is pathetic and awful, this war is ruining everything."

Trixie looked up from her digging to take a breather abd she saw something flying towards them. "What's that?" Trixie muttered abd figured she should tell Ribose this. "Keep digging. I'm goibg to talk to Ribos about something." Trixie told the group and set off to find Ribose.

@@Hive King

Trixie found Ribose and told her about the incoming thing. "Ribise, there's something or someone coming towards the camp. They're flying." Trixie told Ribose and pointed to the thing in question.

Edited by Dji

@@Dji,

Ribose was in no mood, none at all to deal with this. She stuck out her finger, a ball of shadoy energy forming on the tip. A flick her finger, and the Shadow Ball shot forward, rapidly expanding and exploding against the target with shadowy energy.

"I see nothing in the sky" Ribose grumbled

@@Hive King

Trixie saw Ribose shoot a Shadow Ball towards the thing and shrugged. "Sorry to bother you then. My mind must have been playing tricks on me." Trixie mumbled and looked a bit closer at Ribose. "You don't look too hot." Trixie commented and refrained from saying anything further, instead, she opted to turn around and slowly walk back to where she was digging up for survivors.

Edited by Dji
  • Brohoof 1

@@Suitaloo

Damien heard William's voice as he angrily melted the snow away. "Well Ribose just kicked my ass for the second time today and demoted me to foot soldier, so I guess I'm peachy keen," he said dryly. "So I guess you won't be seeing me much longer because both of us know I can't survive infantry." He then blasted another patch of snow.

"What? Well, I know you're not foot soldier material, hence why I put you forward for the special operations unit. When Ribose has had enough time to cool off, I'll talk to her about it." William replied. "My advice? Stay out of combat for the time being. Only go on missions at night, and you should be able to stay out of the line of fire. I will try to get you back in to Spec Ops as soon as I can. It's where you do your best work."

As Ai was running, she looked around to see where she was and saw the town that she came from earlier that day in the distance. Compared to that Viral camp, she was on the opposite side of the town. "Great, he put me even farther away." She grumbled as she began to run towards the town. "Now the only other problem is I have to go by that stupid camp again to get home." She complained as she had reached the town and rounded it to the other side. As she came up to a hill, she remembered that the camp was just over the one slightly to her left. She slowly went to the top of the hill, she peeked over to see if those three were still there. Sure enough, they were still there, boulders and all. "Crap. I'll just sneak around then. She said to herself as she went slightly back down the hill and crept along.

"What? Well, I know you're not foot soldier material, hence why I put you forward for the special operations unit. When Ribose has had enough time to cool off, I'll talk to her about it." William replied. "My advice? Stay out of combat for the time being. Only go on missions at night, and you should be able to stay out of the line of fire. I will try to get you back in to Spec Ops as soon as I can. It's where you do your best work."

"Thanks, I thought you'd help me out. I don't know who I am supposed to report to so I may just lay low. I can't imagine Ribose went and actually told an officer about me." Damien replied, he had cooled down enough and decided to just relax and mill about. For once his voices and him agreed, they wouldn't kill William, well at least not so far.

@@Dji,

Ribose was in no mood, none at all to deal with this. She stuck out her finger, a ball of shadoy energy forming on the tip. A flick her finger, and the Shadow Ball shot forward, rapidly expanding and exploding against the target with shadowy energy.

"I see nothing in the sky" Ribose grumbled

Kenji: Seeing the shadow ball fly at him, he knewbhe couldn't dodge it. "Damn, this is one of thier camps? I should have been more careful, that really hurt. Damn it, why can't things be easy, and now I am losing altitude, joy." As he says this, he crashes into a small tent near the edge of camp.

@,

"I'll be sure to take you up on that later." Astaroth said. He saw that Noda was strong enough to hold his own at the very least so he wasn't worried about him dying anytime soon, and that meant he could challenge him when he got stronger, something that Astaroth could get behind.

@@Hive King,

He then turned to Viral. "So, since we're done here, do you have any missions going on now? I'm still itching for a fight, and I haven't thrashed any of Ribose's forces in a while." He said

@@Tyranosuarus in F18s,

"Well, coincidentally, an avalanche just landed in Ribose's camp. It would be really mean for us to leave them hanging" Viral smirked, snapping his fingers and calling in his second in command, a hot headed Moltres gjinka. "Scarlet, rally the troops. Make sure Ribose gets the welcome she deserves"

Scarlet nodded and flew off, ready to spread the word

Stepping out of the headquarters tent, flipping through some paperwork in her hands, Kirara went to find Viral. Upon stepping out, she saw Scarlet fly by. Kirara decided to go towards the direction Scarlet came from, assuming she just came from Viral's location. Walking through the camp, she spotted Viral with two others. "Sir." She said walking up to them. "I have the reports for all accountable soldiers, supplies, and equipment ready for action." Literature finished as she handed the papers to Viral. "Also, Nox and Kachina have yet to report back in after leaving camp."

@,

"Really? Well then, I guess that they'd better come back in an hour or I will hurt them" Viral smiled, taking the paper and scanning it. "Bla, bla, bla. Secretary of Awesomness, tell me why you gave me these boring papers" Viral sighed, rolling on his back while he floated in the air, so that he was now upside down

Noda: "So you have a moltres? Very interesting. So, what exactly am I supposed to be doing, at this welcoming? I don't do sneak attacks, often. But definitely not in this case. It wouldn't very fair to them, and a victory is hollow if it isn't honorable." He says, staring straight at Viral.

@@Hive King, @@Zhooves

"Alright, Nox, we need to get back to camp. That guy took her out of our reach and we can't exactly chase after them, they could be in another country by now." Kachina said. "Thanks for helping Nox out of that situation, but we need to get going." She said as she grabbed Nox's arm and started pulling him towards the camp.

@,

Viral's look of jovialness faded and he got up into the other's face, his body glowing with a faint, pink aura.

"Listen carefully, and listen well" he hissed, his mouth not moving. Telepathy on a private channel was more effective than talking. "You may think I am an idiot, but I will tell you for a fact that no one here is half as clever as me. That isn't arrogance, it's fact. If you think I'll jeopardize the fate of humanity and this war over your pathetic little honor problems...well, let's just say that you'll be begging for death when I finish with you. By the way, if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I can assure you, you do not want to see me pushed to desperation" Viral barked out mentally, severing the mental link with a childish giggle.

"Hehe, you're funny" he said, looking childish once more

@@Suitaloo,

"Right, we should be going" Nox agreed, still not comfortable after the warrior had seen both sides of him. In his nervousness, he sped off, deciding that he'd be the first to report their, no, his, failure 

Noda: Thinking to himself, 'Well that was creepy, I doubt he is worth the trouble of lying to, but I can't beat him. He is on an entirely separate level from me.' Aloud, he says, "Very well, but I think I need to stretch my wings anyways, where will I find this camp?"

@,

Viral snapped his fingers and Scarlet returned, the lean woman cracking her knuckles.

"Scarlet, could you and your sisters take direct Mr. Noda to the infantry line?" Viral asked sweetly, getting a gruff grunt from the Moltres gjinka. She was an odd one, to say the least. She hated gjinkas, even herself, due to a particularily heinous experience with her blue-blooded gjinka parents, who had wanted her to be a businesswoman. Whatever the event was, it had destroyed her voice box and left her with hatred that was easily manipulated towards the gjinkas that Ribose had under her wing. 

"Hey, bossman, the Rat just came to see ya" Daffodil, Scarlet's Zapdos sister, informed, using the nickname for Nox. Nox stumbled into the tent, panting like a dog from his sprint.

"Viral...lost Muk gjinka...lost prisoner...have new recruit" Nox panted, barely able to cough out the words, causing Scarlet to snort disdainfully and Daffodil to chuckle a little

@@Zhooves, @@Hive King

Kachina followed Nox in to the tent with Bjorn behind her. "Nox, get up. It was a common thief, who was swooped away by some guy who seems to like going really fast. She only stole some rations. As for Trixie, Viral knows, he was there." She turned back to Bjorn. "And this is Bjorn, the new recruit that Nox mentioned."