Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

In seconds, the avalanche hit with its full might, tons upon tons of snow pouring down like an unending river. Bodies were strewn about, and Ribose had the misfortune of getting to see someone's splattered remains slam across her shield before being carried off. As quickly as the main wave hit, it went, leaving only small amounts of snow dribbling down. Ribose dropped her shield and touched down, disgusted with the carnage

As Damien heard the avalanche approach he made a barrier using Protect. He was glad he decided to learn that move after all the altercations he'd been in and especially when he was in the mental hospital. He saw through the window in Ribose's house people running in fear and some bodies being thrown around. He wasn't proud of it, but he wasn't sorry either when he felt a burst of pleasure seeing the fear in the running gijinka's eyes. It was nothing compared to the fear being caused by him, but it gave him a calming feeling after not being able to do anything about it being cooped up in camp. He decided as soon as the avalanche died down he'd make his escape and possibly go find William or he may look around to "put people out of their misery."

@@PsychedelicPony,

Ribose saw a Haunter, the green shield of Protect covering it. She was angry, angry at herself most of all. He made a fine target, being one who had disturbed her earlier. With a furious roar, she punched through the shield, her fist slamming into his gut with strength that would have made most fall on the spot. Unsatisfied with this, she grabbed him by the hair and stepped on his head, grinding her heel into his hair. Panting from her rage, she took her foot off of him

"Search for survivors. From now on, you are going to be a foot soldier" she hissed, using telekinesis to shovel away large amounts o snow 

Noda: "Cocky, aren't we? Very well my friend. I think you can entertain me for a little bit." Using his sword, he blocks the attack and takes flight. "Can't reach me up here? Too bad, because I can reach you fine. Let's see how you like aerial attacks. FLY!" Noda then dive bombs him.

"Like that'll even hurt me!" He yelled out excitedly. He then brought his arms up and took a defensive stance. A protective barrier surrounded him "Protect." Noda's attack had no effect and the barrier then disbursed. "Is that all you got?"

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

When the main wave of snow hit, Trixie was glad to see that most everyone had gotten out safely. She stood with the survivors and checked them over to see if they were okay. Satisfied that there were, she began to dig through the snow  for any other people that may have survived the hit.

Noda: "Clever, but cowardly. Can you only hide and do sneak attacks? Because if so you are nothing but a worm. Now let's see, how about a ground type move? Something I learned before I finally evolved. DIG" As he says this, he tunnels under the ground, ready.to burst up. (Seriously? You couldn't teach choruses FLY in the old games but he could she if it was taught while a charmeleon. WTF?)

William was safely out of the way when the snow fell. Lucky for him, and the assisting Gijinka, most of the snow had either been stopped entirely or at least diverted. He sighed in relief. "Alright, everyone, time to start digging. We need to at least try to find anyone who's been buried under the snow. Hopefully that number is fairly low, but the longer we take, the higher that number could get. Ice, Psychic, and Fire types need to remove the snow by either moving it physically, or melting it. Everyone else, grab a shovel. We've got a lot of work to do."

@

"HIDING?! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE HIDING AROUND HERE!" Astaroth said, enraged that someone called him a coward. He looked around for a bit, trying to see where Noda would attack from, before hatching an idea. He raised his leg up high "Let's see you hide after this." He slammed his leg into the ground and caused the surrounding area to move and shift "Earthquake."

@@Hive King 

Before Damien knew what had happened Ribose had launched herself into him breaking his shield and then had kicked him in the head. He was done with this farce of a war, he joined specifically because of the revenge against the humans but this was too much. He didn't take crap from anyone, he had tolerated it so far just to try to get back at the humans, but now it was turning into a pointless war in which it seemed the ideals didn't matter anymore and he was caught in a squabble between siblings. Now that she had beat him up and demoted him, although rank didn't matter to him, he just wanted the best opportunity to enact his rage and being a foot soldier with his ability seemed to condemn him to death. He wasn't having it anymore, all he and the others in his head could think about was how to destroy Ribose and her silly, childish war. He would bide his time, no longer would he wait until this war had ended, he wanted blood and he was intent on getting it.

@

As the attacker turned invisible, Bjørn kept his stance. Attacks from behind seemed somewhat illogical, seeing as a good chunk of his backside was covered in armour.

Soon, he felt an unseen force grabbing hold of him. Resisting to a degree, he hoped his high weight, and his pokémon-half's steel-type would make it tougher for any psychic-moves to do much.

"Who are you?"

Noda: "Damn, not good." Charging up out of the ground, he targets Astaroth. "You know that ground type move don't hit Flying types. Clever though, you forced me out of my hole. Very well. Aerial Ace." He charges at Astaroth through the air.

Kenji: "Part steel huh? Well then, I guess I would have to find another way to deal with you. Too bad really,if you hadn't been ganging up on that lone gijinka, I wouldn't have attacked you. But now I think I will disappear." Grabbing the captive with his psychic powers, his invisibility fails, and he takes off in the air with captive in tow.

Bjørn grabbed after the attacker as he picked up the thief, but he was too slow an only caught the dust in their wake.

@@Suitaloo,@@Hive King

He stared a bit in the direction they flew, before looking back down at the others there.

"Are you two fine?" he said, as he placed his sword back onto his back.

@@Zhooves, @@Hive King

"Mierda!" Kachina cursed, as she rolled away from the boulder, as Ai was wrenched from her grip. "Where did she go? And who threw the rocks? We need to find whoever did that and get the thief back. This must mean that she's with Ribose, and whoever distracted us was her ex-filtration. Damn it all..." Kachina sighed.

@@Suitaloo,@@Zhooves,

"Help" Nox wheezed, still pinned down by the boulder. This mission had been an utter disaster

@, @,

Viral sipped from a cartoon juice box, watching the brawl. Ugh, this was getting boring. Besides, he needed to check up on Ribose.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Asta-whatever your name is, you're demoted for sucking against this random guy. And fly-boy, you're a grunt, again" Viral dismissed, tossing away his juice box and floating into the air 

@@Hive King,@,

"WHAT THE HELL! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN FIVE MINUTES!" Astatroth yelled out in annoyance. He didn't really care what his rank was, he didn't join up to move up in position, but he did care that Viral was calling the fight early when he was still testing the newbie.  

@@Hive King, @@Zhooves

"On my way!" Kachina said, trying to lift the boulder with psychic. "Don't just stand there, Mr. Nobility! Help me! This boulder is crushing him, we need to get it off of him, and I can't do it alone!" She pleaded. She probably would have been able to lift it herself, but she was distracted, thinking about thinking about who could possibly have hurled the rocks.

@,

Viral's eyes flashed darkly and he delicately landed in front of the taller man.

"Hehe, you're such a silly billy, yelling at me like that. Naughty, naughty. Do you know what happens to naughty boys and girls?" Viral asked, eyes glittering with barely constrained fury. "They get a...time-out" he grinned. Everyone in his camp knew what he referred to, the Pit. A completely black hole cut into the ground where no light could enter. If someone displeased Viral at the wrong time, they were prone to be tossed in and left to rot in the dark for about a day. 

Viral burst into laughter. 

"Just kidding"

@@Suitaloo,@@Hive King

"Ah, right." he said upon being asked to help.

Without as much as a thought, he took the hint and moved over to the boulder, lifting it just above ground and heaved it off the guy underneath.

He then sat down on a knee ready to help him up - if he needed any at least.

@@Zhooves,

Nox scrambled out, rubbing his abdomen to soothe the soreness.

"Who was the bastard who did this?" Nox hissed, claws flexing(from now on, I'll just assume you know that italics means bad). "I wanna...teach him something" Nox stumbled, not willing to blab his sadism in front of the larger stranger 

@@Hive King,

Astaroth sweatdropped at Viral's antics. He then sighed, "You really know how to kill the mood Viral."  He said, calming down from his adrenalin rush. "I still plan on fighting you someday though."

@

He then turned to Noda, "You're not half bad, but i'm not in the mood to fight now. We'll resume this later." He grinned, "And then i'll run you into the ground."

@, 

As the large man clad in armor was speaking, a large boulder came and crashed into the man holding her. "Eep." She squeaked as she looked up and saw a couple more flying towards them. She closed her eyes tight and braced for the impact, but instead, she got the feeling of being swept up and being carried. She opened one eye and saw a man carrying her. She opened both her eyes and regrettably looked down and saw that they were flying in the air. "Uhm... Thanks for getting me out of there, but... Could you please put me down?" She asked nervously.

Damien tried the shake off his injuries and find William, perhaps he could do something about this situation. He especially did not to be infantry now and if worst came to worst he would leave this camp and try to survive on his own. He would rather stay here because even though it'd be safer than infantry it would be fairly dangerous and he would have to forage to keep himself going.

Noda: "What a pity. I was enjoying that. He was a worthy opponent. Very rare indeed. But alas, every fight must end." Sheathing his sword, he lands and bows respectfully to Astaroth. "I will gladly take you up on that challenge someday my friend."

Kenji: "I am sorry. I will land now." Angling downwards, he rockets to the ground. Stopping just before he hits the ground, he places the gijinka on her feet. "What is your name out of curiosity? I will tell you mine."

@@Hive King@@Suitaloo

"He seems fine, at least." he said, getting up again.

"You might need an outlet for that anger of yours though... I think I to a degree know how you feel." he continued.

"They flew in that direction, I believe..." he said, motioning in a general direction.

"Sure flew fast... Though you might want to seek help with your damage first."

@@Hive King@@Suitaloo

"He seems fine, at least." he said, getting up again.

"You might need an outlet for that anger of yours though... I think I to a degree know how you feel." he continued.

"They flew in that direction, I believe..." he said, motioning in a general direction.

"Sure flew fast... Though you might want to seek help with your damage first."

"The damage we have recieved now is nothing compared to what will happen if we lost a thief. Viral may be merciful on on ocassion, but some of our superiors aren't so kind" Nox growled, twitching oddly as the danger passed. "That is to say, we deserve punishment for failure"