Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

Kenji: Turning back towards the other gijinka who stood against him, he scowls. "You're still standing? I am amazed you are even alive. After all, the rest of the forces are almost done killing each other. Then this war will end. But you do not matter. You can run if you want. I will nit chase you. I have more important enemies. Viral and Ribose are the case if this war. They are my enemies now."

@

He set his sword into the ground in front of him, before starting to put on the rest of his armour.

"Do as you please." he said, adjusting his helmet.

He then begun repairing his armour, and mend the piece of his sword pack on. "I will stand my ground, but I see no reason to advance any further alone." he continued with a sigh, looking around a bit for survivors.

Nox hobbled to the battle field just in time to see an explosion of pink fire works, Viral cackling like mad at the head of them. Amplifying his voice so that all could hear, he declared between giggles "RIBOSE IS DEAD!"

The battle screeched to a halt, most of the two forces utterly shocked that the seemingly god like Mewtwo gjinka was now gone. One of Ribose's generals stepped forward, a murderous look in his eyes. He let out a gargle as Viral psychically crushed his throat, leaving him on the ground. 

"Anyone want to join Ribose?" Viral asked. He was met with a series of thumps as gjinka took a bowing position by the dozens

Kenji: "You have more honor than most. You and Noda may have gotten along if it hadn't been for this war. I will take my leave of you now, good luck in your future." Flying towards where the battle between siblings took place, he stands before Viral. "You fought a good friend of mine, then sent your goons after me. Then your mighty Registeel fell to the same gijinka you couldnt kill. Now, you are weak, you are injured, I will kill you."

(Doesn't matter where this first if you want it to end, otherwise I am curious to see how this ends.)

@,

"Oh, please" Viral laughed, blasting Kenji to the floor with a wave of dark energy and coiling his tail around Kenji's throat. Balling his fists, Viral began to punch. His eyes glittering with insanity, he spoke as he pummeled, knowing everyone could hear him.

"I get rid of Ribose, I'm in charge of everyone. Even the humans, they're just pets to me. I'll rule the world, everyone will serve at my beck and call. Hehehe! But you won't get to see it. No one in this camp will. I'll kill all of you so that none of you can tell about my betrayal. Look at me, monologing. Guess I am a crazy bastard!" Viral ranted, giggling insanely, his sharp mind dulled by the taste of victory incensing him. In his mind, he had already won. There was nothing to lose, everything had been won. He, the mighty Viral ha-

BANG!

Viral stopped his beating, his muscles going limp. Twitching a little, his eyes rolled into the back of their skull, as if trying to look at the hole in his brain. So off-guard and tired was he, he hadn't heard nor noticed the bullet being fired. Viral slumped and was finally dead.

The human who had fired shook with what looked like sleepiness. He should, Ribose's mass telepathic attack on humans had died with her. Only now were some humans waking up. This particular human had been inside of Ribose's tent, about to be sent off for experimentation

Kenji: "They are dead. They both died. The war so many dies to continue, led to the deaths of both leaders." Shakily standing, he looks to the human. "I owe you a great debt. You are the second being to save my life. You also avenged my friend for me. I may still die, but thanks you." Flying off, he disappears, leaving the battle behind him.

Viral and Ribose's factions milled about in confusion, unsure of what to do. It was only compounded by humans popping out of stasis, some having had their bodies tossed in the mud, others inside of study tents. Nox's dark side felt a sense of horror. He knew the war was over and he needed conflict to survive within Nox's mind. The darker side of Nox would be the last victim in this senseless war.