Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

@@Hive King,@,

"Bothersome... No other way..." he mumbled, as he watched the wave roll towards them.

"We might drown..." he begun, starting to quickly remove most of his armour. Leaping, he cut through part of the wave, biting his teeth together as the rest hit him. Pressing forward, using the wave as cover.

"But your barrier will have to fail at some point." he continued, leaping towards Kenji in a surprise attack, swinging his blade at him with all he had.

@@Sinon

Blake shook his head and stopped in front of Ai. "You're right. You probably can. That doesn't mean I can't try to stop you." Blake said simply. He heard her complain a bujch of times and the vibrations he felt were the only ones he focused on. Flexing his toes, he tried to feel through the ground other vibrations but it wasn't working as no-one was walking around for him to feel anything. Thinking she was using her complaining to distract him, Blke turned around in time to feel a frying pan smash into his face. Taking the hit, he held his nose and fell to his knees, tightening his vine grip on Ai. "You are definitely not getting away now." Blake told her in a low voice.

------

Trixie rallied as many troops as she could and herded them towards where she saw William talking to the rest. Not knowing what else to do, she stood to the side and watched everything unfold before her.

Edited by Dji

Kenji: "Why must everything always come down to force?" Bringing up his shield time block the jarring blow, he flies back a few feet. "I an trying to spare your lives. I do not commend killing. Especially in a situation where I try is an unfair fight. I hold all the cards and the chips are mine. Just retreat and you will live. Isn't that a fair trade? After all, soon you will lose your leader. Once Noda pops out from the ground, the registeel will be nothing but liquid. Or Maybe a set if metal dice. While knows? But when he is focused like he is now, very few can beat him, especially those with a type disadvantage. Your friends only chance is that he is a legend while Noda is not. But how long can he last against a gijinka who survived pissing Viral off?"

@,

"Ferrous has been able to survive a head on blast from a pissed off Lugia" Brawl hissed back, remembering the encounter where Viral had lost a good portion of his forces after a Lugia decided Viral was encroaching on its territory. With Viral away, it was up to Ferrous, Scarlet, and Daffodil to take it down. Indeed, Ferrous had been able to walk through a vicious Aeroblast(despite heavily wounding him) to grapple the Lugia up close, changing the tide 

Kenji: "Ah yes, Lugia. Not a fire type. Remember that. Combined with his refusal to submit, Noda is superior in the type aspect. Lugia, was not. Just like how you do not have an advantage on me. You must be dense to think that Noda is always an idiot. Just, 98% of the time. He will use his advantage and he will win. I can assure you of that. Now, please run along before I have to kill you. It is very unpleasant and goes against my morals. But an order is an order. Surf!"

Noda: Resurfacing under Ferrous, he unleashes a flamethrower, blasting it point blank at him. "You will not escape here. I can go anywhere, you are landlocked. Now die."

@,

Ferrous felt his skin begin to melt. He ignored the pain in favor of wrapping his hands around Noda's throat and yanking him out of the ground like a carrot. He tightened his grip just enough to make firebreathing impossible but not enough to choke him. 

"Friends with Latios. Latios friends with Ribose. Ribose kill Daffodil" Ferrous growled, knowing he wouldn't survive this battle. But if he was going to die, he'd avenge Daffodil. "Type advantage and speed matter. Reason for fighting is more important" Ferrous hissed, very aware that this was going to be his last act, avenging Daffodil. He began to squeeze with all of his might. Strength enough to crush boulders

((You may kill Ferrous or he may kill you, either results in his death))

As Ai was complaining to Blake, she watched as he turned around and took the frying pan to the face. 'Not exactly what I had in mind, but it'll work.' She thought as she couldn't help but laugh. She tried to get out of the vines, but they only tightened. "Ah!" She voiced out in pain. The vine felt like it was going to crush her and she squirmed to get it to loosen.

Noda: Thinking; 'Well, that wasn't bright of me. I forgot, he is a regi. They are tanks. Damn.' Bring his sword to his tail, he light is on fire. "Even if you kill me, you will die to. By my sword Viral will know I killed you. I offered to melt you, but now, now I will leave your body as a reminder." Stabbing the now flaming sword into his face with all his strength, he begins to black out. "I'll see you in Hell, you coward."

Kenji: Hearing the last of the conversation between Noda and Ferrous, he turns. Upon seeing the end result, he flies into a rage. Turning back to his battle, he calls off his last Surf attack. " You fools. You will all die tonight." His eyes glowing a deep blue, he unleashes a massive psychic wave all around him. "You killed my friend. Now you join him"

(up to you if he dies, but if he does, one, I hope that last attack got Ferrous, and second, will I be able to submit another character?)

Edited by Tyranosuarus in F18s

@,

Ferrous convulsed, but even through the pain, he had one last thought. He squeezed with all his might and the crack of bones ensured Noda's death. Not that there was any time to savor it, that last reflex did nothing but satisfy his honor as he fell back, twitching erratically

"Sorry, Ferrous" Brawl mourned, being floored by the attack and brought to her knees. He was still a legendary after all, but she was proud of having lasted so long.

"You wanna kill them?! Well get a piece of me instead then!" Jazz interfered, ramming Kenji from the side. For all his griping, he was a loyal friend

((You could try, but the RP is going to end soon, like, this is the final battle)) 

@@Sinon

Holding his nose, Blake felt blood dripping from it. He sat on the ground and turned around. Facing Ai with his hand covering his face, all he could think about was the pain of being hit by a frying pan. Sighing, he loosened the vines a little but just enough so that she was still trapped. At least Ai wasn't in pain now.

Kenji: After being hit by Jazz, he turns and let's a Surf loose point blank. "Viral has lost this fight. You are doomed. I will admit you were powerful, but even your mighty registeel friend fell. My friend payed his life, for what? This Stupid war? Even if you kill me, I will take as many fighters as possible with me. No matter who they fight for. I am finished with you all." Drawing his sword, he flies straight up, "Try and reach me now you warmonger."

@,

Jazz barely held onto his life, but managed to take hold of Kenji's leg as he flew up.

"Get down" Jazz snarled, trying to use his weight to move Kenji to the ground. But he was weak. His only option was a self-destruct, but if he tried that now, Kenji was sure to simply shake him off his back

Kenji: "Fool. Did you forget something? I am armed too." Taking his sword, he stabs into jazz. "You took too many hits from my Surf attack, and yet you still fight. Noble, but Stupid. Now, you can die a pin cushion or a pancake. Keep riding me, and it will be a pancake, understood?"

(Will there be another rp after this?)

@@Hive King

As William arrived at the battlefield with his troops behind him, he stood stock still, facing down Scarlet's army. He drew his sword and shouted "Scarlet, because we are both Gijinka, I am giving you the chance to back down right now. Should you choose to accept the terms of surrender, you will be allowed safe passage out. Should you choose not to surrender, you will not leave here alive. Of this I can guarentee you." William shouted.

@,

Jazz pulled himself further onto the sword, spitting in Kenji's face defiantly

@@Suitaloo,

Scarlet twitched angrily and pulled at her sleeves, revealing savage cuts on her wrists. She pulled her collar down a little and one could see marks around her voice box. Disregarding the pain of her shredded throat, she spoke.

"Already tried to kill myself because of gjinkas...didn't work out too well" Scarlet hissed, her voice cracked and broken

~

"What others?!" Ribose demanded, punching Viral in the gut after head locking him. A burst of light from him blinded her and set her up for a vicious tail combo, slamming her into the ground.

"The other gjinkas. The ones who thought you were crazy? Ya killed them" Viral chided, clicking his tongue mockingly.

"IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" 

@@Dji,

As the vines loosened around her, Ai coughed as she tried to catch her breath. "Hey... *Cough* You coulda killed me... *Cough* Right there." She said while coughing, causing her sentence to be fragmented between coughs.

------------

Kirara had separated the good, or at least legible, papers from the ruined ones and gathered them into a couple stacks. She looked disappointed when she looked at the finished stacks as it was a very small portion of all the paperwork. "I hope she's happy doing slave work at the mess hall." She said to herself as she began to feel a slight headache coming on. 'I wonder if the medic has any aspirin for these headaches.' Kirara thought as she began to head out of the tent. Within five steps walking out of the tent, an immense sharp pain ran through her head, as if someone hit her with a rock. Her vision began to blur and her feet stumbled until she fell over onto the ground, losing consciousness.

@@Hive King

"Then Scarlet, if this is how it must end, then I pity you. For you shall meet your end to an army of Gijinkas, if not my own blade." William retorted. "Tonight, you join your sister, and hopefully you may find peace." He said, drawing his sword and issuing the charge as he grew some spines out of his off-arm to serve as a makeshift shield.

@@Suitaloo,

"Killing me...it would make me happy" Scarlet grinned, opening her mouth and letting out a screech, mobilizing her forces for her first plan. Another swarm of gas and insects went flying, Scarlet putting on a gas mask to protect herself from friendly fire. A flap of her wings and there was a gout of flame erupting from the ground

~

"How was it like then, sis? You kill gjinkas just as much as me" Viral taunted, dodging around a barrage of Psycho Cuts. 

"Shut up!" Ribose snapped, flinging some delayed ones that slashed Viral's tail off, making him wail in pain. "You talk too much for your own good"

Using his sword as a support, he managed to stand up. He watched as Kenji and Jazz fought, taking a moment to look around as well.

He struggled a little, but managed to stand even through Kenji's psychic attack.

Taking a deep breath, he stood back up, his sword struck down into the ground in front of him. Grabbing onto it, he let out a grunt, as his skin glowed for a second.

"All I can do for now..." he mumbled.

He felt really light after removing his armour, but the water moves had clearly taken their toll on him.

Edited by Zhooves

Kenji: "Fine, fall and die. You made your choice." Flying as fast as he can, he soon loses sight of the battle. Pulling his sword from Jazz, he picks her up in a psychic hold. "It is a pity, all three races could have coexisted, but you chose war. You killed the only family I had left. Now you join him." Releasing Jazz, he watches as she falls.

@@Hive King

William continued, despite the oncoming onslaught of insects and gas. "CONTINUE! THE FASTER WE GET THROUGH, THE LESS IT WILL AFFECT US!" He commanded, continuing the charge, despite the fact that some of the less courageous Gijinka fled. When he finally encountered the miasma, he raised his collar to cover the lower half of his face and tipped the brim of his hat down so as to keep the cloud out of his eyes. When he encountered the enemy forces, he pushed the spine covered arm in to one enemy soldier, piercing his heart and killing him instantly, and whipped their corpse off his arm as he deftly started slicing through the enemy light troopers, moving as though he were painting a large, invisible canvas with his blade as blood trailed from it's tip. He continued to slice through the crowd, making his way to Scarlet, until he encountered an empty area as the rest of his troops clashed with Scarlet's.

He was effectively behind enemy lines now, something he was quite used to, however his back was rarely turned to the enemy forces in this situation, but due to the fact that they were all engaged in combat, he didn't care. "Scarlet, let's finish this here and now, shall we?" He said as he started growing poison needles out of his fingers. "Poison Sting!" William shouted, as he hurled the ten needles at his foe.

@@Suitaloo,

Scarlet disappeared as the needles hit. A mirage image caused by the heatwaves around her. Her real self was behind William. A throaty growl was emitted as she flapped her wings hard, thermals kicking up dust and rock along with sending anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the gale flying.

~

"Always the bravest of us! But you could never make the tough decisions!" Viral roared, a leaf blade colliding with Ribose's own. "You thought that gjinkas were oppressed, what you didn't get was that the superior gjinkas weren't affected, like us"

"N-no!" Ribose screamed, the worm of doubt crawling into her mind before she blasted her brother with Dark Pulse, her worst moments infecting his mind. He merely chuckled, shaking his head.

"It'll take more than what's in your head to take me down" 

@@Hive King

William was caught up in the gale, but used the wind to flip forwards and land upright, spinning quickly to face his foe. He started concentrating and slammed the ground, causing loose dirt and dust to fly up in a sandstorm to obscure him from sight. Growing up in a desert, he was used to these conditions and thus able to navigate within them. He then grew more non-venomous needles out of his hands to throw at Scarlet and shouted "THIS'LL PIN YOUR EYES OPEN!" as he spun around, throwing out a small cloud of needles in all directions to make sure he hit Scarlet, even if she was actually behind him this time.

@@Suitaloo,

Scarlet grabbed a Snorlax gjinka and held him in front of her, blocking off the needles with his corpulent mass. Letting out a screech, she blasted fire everywhere, not caring if it hit ally or foe. It was wild with no pattern, but still hitting a wide area around her as she sent mad with her heat 

@@Hive King

William took the hit, enduring the damage as he charged forward to Scarlet shouting "REVENGE!" as his arm began to glow, he swung as hard as he could, turning the damage he had taken in to a powerful attack. In order to compound the damage, he grew needles out of his arm and yelled "NEEDLE ARM!" as he brought down his arm on to Scarlet.