Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

"What? Am I not allowed to just look around?" Ai said with annoyance. Shortly following Blake's comment, Kachina came over and began to peel potatoes with her. 'Great. Ok, I can still make this work. C'mon moon, hurry up and rise.' She thought.

Kirara had walked back to the headquarters tent. She hadn't gone back in since the firecrackers had gone off. As she walked in and looked towards her paperwork, she sighed. "Of course it would be my luck." She said, looking at the ruined papers that were either torn to shreds or burnt. "Why does she do this me every time." She added, but was then hit by a cringing headache.

Viral looked at the battle with comically oversized binoculars, Scarlet at his side along with the rest of his forces. 

"Scarly-warly, tell me if Ribose's elites are anywhere near here" Viral sang, making the Moltres woman grumble in discontent.

"Huh, Ribose is leaving them on the western side? Weird. Oh well, luck is luck....We should be careful? Phsaw, I'm sure we'll be fine" Viral conversed

Nox hid in a tree, licking his claws excitedly. 

"Once Viral gets rid of Ribose, I'll convince him that our dear parents are enemies of the state. My good side will die forever with his family" Nox prattled to himself, safe in the knowledge that his good side was dormant for now

Noda: Flying above riboses troops, he sends a flamethrower at the heavy corps. "Burn in hell!! I hope it stings you fools. You pissed off the wrong charizard." Swapping down, he lands in front of a skarmory gijinka. "HeH, chicken in a can? Time to cook you. Flamethrower!"

Kenji: Flying after him, he sees the battle going on below. "Great, I am useless in a fightlike this. Noda is perfect for this, brave enough to ignore his weaknesses and Stupid enough to ignore the fact that he should be dead by now. Oh well, let's see that I can do."

@,

Brawl walked through the flames and slugged Noda across the face, her own a mask of rage after seeing the death of her teammate.

"You wanna fight?" she hissed, cracking her knuckles and flicking her horns to make sure they were still sharp. "Ferrous told me about how Viral kicked your arse to next week. I'll finish the job"

Noda: Taking to the air after the punch, he stares at his opponent. "Viral needs to grow up. He pissed off too many people. Me included." Drawing his sword he gets into a fighting stance. "Let's see if you can handle my speed slowpoke. Actually, they are probably faster than you, huh?" Rushing at the gijinka, he slams her with the hilt of his sword.

@@Zhooves, @@Hive King

Seeing William's roots go back below the ground, Trixie thought it would be good to get her slime in on the action. Transforming into slime to make it much harder for others to see her, Trixie quickly moved about the battlefield, laying slime traps for all of Viral's forces. If it came into contact with their skin then it's their fault. Feeling especially daring, Trixie oozed up to two of the Ferrous Corps and simply sat there as a puddle. "Muk." She hoped she would pass for a Muk and not get squashed.

-----------

@@Sinon, @@Suitaloo

Blake finished tenderising the meat and was now patiently waiting with his back against the counter. "I finished the tenderising. Ai, there's nothing wrong with looking around. I was just wondering what you were looking at because remember? I can't see." Blake told them, tapping the side of his head.

Edited by Dji

It was dark enough now and Damien sat up and told the voices, "It's time." He crept his way through the darkness of the trees flawlessly toward the back of Viral's front lines. His vision was excellent in the dark after spending most of his time in it. He noticed a lone Linoone gijinka standing near the outskirts of the battlefield, he looked so nervous he was going to wet himself. "Let's put him out of his misery," Shadow whispered in Damien's ear. Damien crept up behind the gijinka and whispered, "Boo!" in it's ear before quickly dispatching him. It had started, he was flooded with adrenaline and knew he was about to go on a spree.

Noda: Taking to the air after the punch, he stares at his opponent. "Viral needs to grow up. He pissed off too many people. Me included." Drawing his sword he gets into a fighting stance. "Let's see if you can handle my speed slowpoke. Actually, they are probably faster than you, huh?" Rushing at the gijinka, he slams her with the hilt of his sword.

Brawl's head staggered back about 5 inches, before she craned forward once more, the only sign she had been struck being a slight amount of blood near her lip. 

"Ouch" she said mockingly, thrusting her head forward in an attempt to gore her foe with her horns

@@PsychedelicPony,

Nox's time as a spy hadn't been for naught, and he headed towards the noise, claws extended.

"Come out, wherever you are..." 

Kenji: "What an idiot. Sure the steel types are weaknesses time him, but the rocks will kill him. Better go save him." Swooping down, he uses bulldoze to hit the gijinka attacking Noda. "You moron, how about you think before fighting? Where did all your training go?"

Noda: Seeing Kenji, Noda realizes the situation. "Damn, he's right. I can't expect to survive this. Let's see, I am faster than mist of these gijinka, so speed should be my style. Avoid fire except for the steel types. Avoid Flying in general. Got it. Those should work pefectly." Charging up energy, he unleashed a solar beam at Brawl.

"Not quite my style..." he said, knocking out a few more, before slashing through another that seemed like a Glalie. "...but necessary, I guess." he continued, watching the others fight around him.

He spotted what looked like a small Muk not too far away from him. He gave it a glare, before turning back to the fight.

One fight seemed to have taken his attention though - Brawl appeared to be fighting two opponents alone.

"Need assistance?" he asked her, walking a bit closer.

@@Zhooves,@,

Brawl gritted her teeth, her arms crossed in front of her to block the blast. She smiled at Bjorn, pleased at the sight of an ally. Despite not knowing him too well, he was still a member of her team and a relative of sorts in terms of species.

"I'd like that" Brawl nodded.

Ferrous let out a roar, tackling Kenji from behind.

"Daffodil dead. Because of you" he hissed 

Noda: Turning towards the yell, he sees Kenji getting tackled by a registeel. "Well, a steel type? That makes things simple. And you have got to be the slowest thing I've seen. Well, I needed my revenge, now I have it." Calmly taking flight, he unleashes a powerful flamethrower.

Kenji: "Oof, what the hell? You again? Do you like grabbing me from behind or something? Anyways, eat a Psychic!"

@,

Ferrous merely erected a Rock Tomb to cover them both. 

"No allies. Just us. Fight. Like men" Ferrous grunted out, feeling the distinct strain of psychic pulling at him. "Cheap trick" he snarled, taking a step forward, then another, resisting the psychic attack

Changing stance slightly to be of more help to Brawl, he watched as Ferrous took care of one of the attackers.

"I guess that solved it?" he said, now turning his attention towards the flaming Chraizard.

"I think we should be happy for our rocky half in situations like this..." he continued, loosening parts of his armour in case he had to remove it quickly.

Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves

The 'Muk' glared back and spat at his leg. Delighted to see that her sludge was beginning to eat partway through the armor, Trixie quickly oozed away, muttering "Muk." the entire time.

@@Suitaloo

Oozing into the nearby forest, Trixie found William sitting near a tree trunk. "William. The Ferrous Corps have a new member."

Edited by Dji

Noda: "Coward. Anyway, I guess it is me against you two. Not very nice. Oh well. I am still faster." Flying towards them, he breaks into a focus punch. "Eat dirt you boulders."

Kenji: "Now really, can you blame me? You pissed Ribose off. I didn't kill your friend, she did. But you seem to have forgotten that detail. Oh and by the way, hypnosis."

@@Dji

William shook his head, waking himself up from exhaustion and looked at Trixie. "Who?" He asked, tentatively. "Also, how did this acid idea work out? It seemed to me like a good idea considering the majority of the Heavy Corps are Steel types. I managed to trip up a few, but they noticed my roots and started cutting them. It felt like I was having my fingers cut off." He mentioned, shuddering slightly.

Noda: "Coward. Anyway, I guess it is me against you two. Not very nice. Oh well. I am still faster." Flying towards them, he breaks into a focus punch. "Eat dirt you boulders."

Brawl's eyes widened at the sight, the punch staggering her back. She should have expected that!

"Keep an eye out, that move will backfire"

Kenji: "Now really, can you blame me? You pissed Ribose off. I didn't kill your friend, she did. But you seem to have forgotten that detail. Oh and by the way, hypnosis."

Ferrous fought the urge to stop, moving forward almost mechanically.

"Will. Get. Justice" he hissed, his hands just a few inches away from Kenji's throat

Noda: Watching the pair closely, he shares his sword. "You are quite tough. But think of it this way, you will never catch up to me. And once my friend takes down that slab of steel, you are as good as dead. Give it up. SOLARBEAM!"

Kenji: "You will not get your revenge by killing me. You will only anger Ribose. This battle is not won. Say hello to my friends. Surf" Kenji aims the surf at the rick wall, smashing it apart.

Noda: Watching the pair closely, he shares his sword. "You are quite tough. But think of it this way, you will never catch up to me. And once my friend takes down that slab of steel, you are as good as dead. Give it up. SOLARBEAM!

Brawl slapped the beam away with about as much thought as swatting a fly.

"You idiot. Using Solar Beam at night and without even charging it up?" Brawl sneered, swinging her massive tail around to try and smash him

Kenji: "You will not get your revenge by killing me. You will only anger Ribose. This battle is not won. Say hello to my friends. Surf" Kenji aims the surf at the rick wall, smashing it apart.

Ferrous was sent back, but on the positive side, it did knock his mind free of the psychic attack.

"You don't understand" Ferrous said flatly, still walking, though a green glow covered him. Recover 

@@Suitaloo

"The new guy looks like a Lairon gijinka. Well his armor does anyway. I had to act like a Muk to get close to them. The acid trick works ... sometimes. I spat at his leg and I saw it bubble away a tiny bit so I'm guessing it worked but I doubt that did anything. I laid slime traps for the grunts of Viral's forces once I saw your vines collapse anyway." Trixie informed him with a gurgly voice.

@@Dji

"Alright. Good to note." William replied. "I do think you should continue working on the acid though, it will definitely come in handy in the future as a weapon or escape mechanism." He suggested. "Now, we should probably get back to Ribose and see what's going on back at base. I get the sinking feeling that this isn't all Viral has in store for us."

@,@@Hive King,

Keeping an eye on both the Charizard-gijinka and anyone who got too close, he moved as he had the need to.

He braced himself a bit when their opponent called out Solar Beam, but remembered as Brawl spoke: "Ah, right, the sun's not up..." he said, before he swung his sword a couple of times, quickly slicing some of the rocks left behind after Ferrous' Rock Tomb shattered, into smaller, yet still large pieces. He then proceeded to quickly throw a few after the Charizard, keeping an eye out in case he had to defend himself.

Kenji: "Protect!" He sets you a barrier time defend Noda from the rock fragments. "Noda! Take care if the big one. I'll handle these two. Surf!" He aims the wave at brawl and her friend.

Noda: "Got it. Hey ugly! It's just you and me now. I hope you're faster than you appear. Dig!"

@@Suitaloo

"Right. I'll do that." Trixie replied and oozed around the tree where William was sitting. "We go back to base and tell Ribose what's going on.  If you want to do that then we'd better get going." Trixie gurgled and returned to being a human. Wincing in pain, she remembered that blast of Psychic from Viral. "Oh yeah. Remind me later to get healed. I haven't gotten around to it yet."