Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Hoof in Two Worlds (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Midnight Starfall

Midnight Shadow sat on a cloud rather bored, she snorted before glancing back at the wonderbolt academy "suspended, what a joke" she snorted before flicking her tail, "can't believe that, all i did was change several clouds to rain-clouds and get suspended, how was i to know it would soak lots of ponies" she grumbled. She then got up off the cloud and decided to teach the ponies a lesson, she flew around the event causing lots of giant clouds to form which slowly caused tons of rain, most of the ponies cried out in surprise however most of them got angry eventually the spokes-pony called out to the crowd "sorry every-pony but it seems more unexpected rain, we've been in contact with the wonder bolts and they should solve the problem"  

Several minutes later a group of wonderbolts flew over causing the rain to stop and the sky to clear apart from one white cloud where a dark grey coated mare with red eyes was watching everypony. the group of wonderbolts swerved around and landed on her cloud "if you like to come with us, we don't want any-trouble". Midnight Shadow let out a small snort before flying off the wonderbolts quickly in pursuit of her.

Finally after flying for a hour Midnight Shadow was forced to land in the middle of ponyville, she started gasping for air however the wonderbolts landed swiftly and then waited for some royal guards to turn up so they could take the troublesome pegasus away.

Alright, let's do this. Normal pony OC is in my signature, so don't bother looking for a link on this post. Now onto human counterpart.

Human Form: Wears the same red circle glasses that he has on his pony form and a forest green military jacket that his grandfather gave him, with one sleeve rolled up, as the button is missing. On his rolled up wrist is a small wristwatch. He also wears black jeans and black trail running shoes with red shoelaces. His shirts range from a variety of colors, though he prefers red or white. His hair is still a wild as ever, though his trademark black and white striped mane is now a single line of white amongst the rest of his crazy black hair.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blackheart-r7532

The history may not be so well written and I apologize for that. It was a moment of great inspiration and I don't think I worded it correctly x.x

Human Description - His saddlebags morph into a bookbag. He wears slightly loose black jeans, Black boots, a silver studded belt with his cutie mark as the belt buckle, and a Short sleeved black shirt. He has pale skin and black hair. The bangs of his hair covers his brown eyes most of the time and the rest of his wild hair reaches down to shoulderlength. He is slightly taller than average and a bit on the slender side though his slim appearance disguises his true strength.He also wears glasses (Only in the human world, not in the pony world) He still wears his long grey tattered cloak and sword with sheathe.

Also sorry the human description is so mishy mashed together.

Also I messed up on the pic for my OC so I have to redo it x.x So Ill update ya on that when I get done, again many apologies -bows humbly-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If it's not too late, I might consider joining. The only thing I'm afraid of is I might suddenly become too busy with schoolwork to participate. It's already happened to me twice.

Also I'm just throwing this out there: What if my character was a villain? I know you said this was a SOL, but you also said adventures could be planned.

(edited)

@@SpaceOnion,

Okay! You can join if you decide to. If you need to drop from the RP, that's okay. Just figure out some way your character can disappear if you're going. You can rejoin when you're not busy. :)

It'd be fine if your character is a villain. It can spice things up. :fluttershy:

Edited by Midnight Starfall

@@SpaceOnion,

Okay! You can join if you decide to. If you need to drop from the RP, that's okay. Just figure out some way your character can disappear if you're going. You can rejoin when you're not busy. :)

It'd be fine if your character is a villain. It can spice things up. :fluttershy:

What would my limitations be as a villain character? Am I limited to being a high school bully, or am I allowed be some sort of tyrannical conqueror? I know that overpowered characters are frowned upon, but the villain is (most likely) going to lose in the end anyway. I don't plan on killing anyone off, if that's what you're worried about.

I'll also try not to interfere with anyone else's RP.

Edited by SpaceOnion