open My Unlikely Friends: Our Adventure

Samurai Equine

Bronze smiled at 'Nathan' and look towards the rest of his companions. Trilby and Lorec cornering Quick with Syuren mocking the two of them and Drake asleep on Drakk's back. "Well... I guess I do have an obligation to them. But hey, you know I'm always running around with motley groups... And you must be lonely, so don't be a stranger. I'll be back before you know it, and my dad could use some company... just -- uh, stay for dinner at you own risk. Bleck." He laughs and lets the other pony take Natrolite from him. "See you later, Nathan."

He trots over to the rest of the group and gives Quick and give a little awkward chuckle. "Heh heh... I don't think they're so bad once you get to know them. They haven't done anything suspicious so far at least. I'm Bronze Amythest. And you?" He says, sounding like he's apologizing to the pony.

• Brohoof 1

@@Lord Bradley @@Bright Bastion @@Samurai Equine

Lorec smiled, nodded again, rose from kneeling down to meet the pony to fully standing. So small, were they to him. And yet, so full of life, and willing to fight for it. Any one of them would make a good sworn, in Lorec's mind. He backed off, away from the main group, and started toward a lonesome spot about twenty feet away. He honestly felt a little awkward. Here he was, a Minotaur among ponies. Younglings, to him in fact. Anyone from his home country would bat the 42 year old Minotaur an odd eye. He smiled and chuckled. Syuren did teach him that it was okay to be different, after all. He sat down, and starting staring at his bloodied knuckles. It didn't hurt, of course, but it was mildly annoying. He unwrapped the bandages to the wrists. It wasn't bad, but, it needed to be covered with something. Lorec reached toward the ground, pulling for dirt. Digging deep enough to get a handful, he rubbed the dirt on his knuckles to stop the bleeding for now. He'd clean it later.

Meanwhile, Syuren had noticed Lorec going off on his own, and yelled.

" Yo! Mister anti-social! What are ya doin'?!? Why don't you come hang out sometime?"

The only answer he received was Lorec raising his arm... And then his middle finger, pointed at Syuren. Syuren scoffed. " I swear, I KNOW that is offensive in some way where he comes from... Prick always does that, never tells me what it means."

Syuren turned to the group, unsure of who to talk to. He didn't want to wake the sleeping dragon, after all. And the there seemed preoccupied with each other for now. So he just decided to stay quiet for now. Something rare, for himself. It was just a matter of ' well what now?' Still, he was impressed with Bronze. He hadnt struck Syuren as a fighter, and his actions back in the mine carry merit. Trillby was... Well... Brave. Drake and Drakk seem like resourceful types. And here syuren was, without a chance to prove himself. Oh well. Maybe next time.

• Brohoof 1

@@Bright Bastion,

Drakk and Quick stood beside eachother and shared stories about their lives. Quietly, of course, so they dont wake the sleeping dragon. Quick was mostly talking about some of the days where everything wasnt ordinary for her, like the time she sneaked out of her parents home at night to meet up with some friends, but then they ended up getting caught over one of them taking the time to get some berries. Drakk however was talking about some of his more interesting journeys he had with Drakk, one of the stories being about him and Drake running for the lives to escape a horde of monkeys after Drake angering one by taking a long yellow fruit from one of them. During one of Quick's stories one of the ponies of the main group trotted up to them, specifically to Quick, and sounding like he apologized for the behavior of the previous guys.

"Oh, its no problem. Sure, the minotaur might have been a bit scary,-" She gained a flat stare from Drakk. "-Alright, a lot scary, but he turned out to be nice." She said with a smile. "That other fellow, though, Trilby, seemed a little weird. "She said, somewhat unsure. "Anyway, I'm Quick Thought. Nice to meet you, Bronze." She said with a smile towards the other Crystal Pony.

A certain little Dragon twitched and changed position on a certain Unicorn's back, his ear-spines twitching then and then. Drakk looked to his back with a slight frown and back to the two Crystal Ponies. "Can you please two keep it down?" He whispered to them.

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

Bronze nods quietly and turns towards everybody. "Well, I think we are in need of some well deserved rest ourselves. We should go back to an inn." He turns towards Trilby and adds. "But if you don't mind, here." He hold out his gem. "I want to spend time with my dad before we leave again. And who better to have it for safe keeping than our fearless leader?" He tips his hat to Trilby.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nathan is given the medical help he needs, and our heroes stay the night at the Crystal Empire. They party and make it a night to remember! But this is all just the beginning of the adventure. There is only one gem left, and many other gems left to go.

By morning, our heroes are getting aboard the train again. As the train leaves, there are ponies who are at the station to wave our heroes goodbye. The old miner pony, the elder pony from the museum, and even Bronze's father. And something about today just seems like an even more beautiful day than the last. And as our heroes get comfortable in their own car, they go over how far they've come and what they'll do next...

"Aww man! I can't believe how many ponies we've lost so far! Aurora left before I even got the chance to flirt with her, Gear was called back home... It's like we are down to half the size of our original team!" Trilby says. "Maybe, but that shouldn't be a problem." a sudden voice comes.

Stepping into their car is a timberwolf dressed in a suit. "...Let me guess, you're another one of Maestro's agents. Let me guess, you got more recruits for us? Lorec all ready filled me in about who's gone. You know, you're really getting wishy-washy about who is suppose to be part of this team." Trilby says, annoyed. "I'm afraid that cannot be helped. Like Maestro said before, finding the location of the gems is not easy. Since they were scattered, the laws of reality itself have been in flux. Perhaps you'll understand better when you meet your new teammates."

@@~Sole~ @@Sekhayet @@StormRider245

Maestro's agent steps aside so that the three new recruits can make their entrance and introduce themselves.

Edited by Samurai Equine

(Not exactly sure what's going on right now, so I'll improvise. Sorry for not catching up on the story while I had the chance lol)

Sole was... a little surprised. It had been a while since he'd had a job that seemed this promising. Ever since his training with Tricis, he'd been taking some time off and relaxing with his wife, Stone. So of course he'd be a little taken aback when an opportunity like this just fell into his lap, a chance to stretch his wings, and his muscles. He was hoping this little adventure would prove to be a fun one, and judging by the Timberwolf in a suit that hired him, it was looking good so far. The downside of his training though, was the wristbands he was now sporting. He had them on all four legs, Tricis' orders, in order to limit his power significantly. She claimed they were like 'spiritual training weights', but he still wasn't happy about it regardless. He didn't like going on missions and not being at his best.

As he stepped into the car he looked around at the others, several ponies, and grinned, pushing his beloved straw hat up. "Am I too late to join the party?" He asked sarcastically "I hope I didn't miss all of the excitement." He finished, still smiling. They looked nice enough. Maybe he'd make some new friends, at the very least.

• Brohoof 1

*Storm Rider ignores other two's ponies he is within. He just steps forward to the enterance and speaks*

"I got yours invitation to here. I got admit that you are really good at "converting" others to come here and join." Storm Rider said kind of neutral voice.

"Anyways: What is this task you want me or... "Us" to do?" he says looking around the place.

• Brohoof 1

Lorec and Syuren were sitting together quietly. Syuren had fallen asleep in his seat after gorging on food, and Lorec had been applying medicine and fresh bandages to his knuckles, finally ensuring that he wouldn't have to worry over it anymore. The Minotaur decided to let Syuren have his sleep, instead of waking him up to meet there new teammates. It was amazing how much the Pegasus could sleep, really.

" Sleeps... Wakes up, eats, sleeps again... I've never seen such a lazy one before meeting you...."

He mumbled to himself. Lorec rose, to meet the newest teammates. He walked over to where Trillby and this new group was, intent on meeting his new allies.

@@~Sole~

When the Minotaur had gotten close enough, he had seen the Griffon... Wait, was it... No, it couldn't be, there was no way. " Kazas, sir! Is that you?!? Have you gotten roped in as wel-...." He stopped talking as he had gotten within six feet. It wasn't Kazas. It was another griffon. Odd, how this Griffon looked like Kazas. Lorec simply apologized.

" oh, forgive me, you look like my commanding offic-... Erm... Friend. Anyways, I'm sorry about the mix up."

@@~Sole~ @@StormRider245

It's nice to meet you. I'm sure that you all will make great additions to our team." The Minotaur said. " may I have your names?"

• Brohoof 1

Lorec and Syuren were sitting together quietly. Syuren had fallen asleep in his seat after gorging on food, and Lorec had been applying medicine and fresh bandages to his knuckles, finally ensuring that he wouldn't have to worry over it anymore. The Minotaur decided to let Syuren have his sleep, instead of waking him up to meet there new teammates. It was amazing how much the Pegasus could sleep, really.

" Sleeps... Wakes up, eats, sleeps again... I've never seen such a lazy one before meeting you...."

He mumbled to himself. Lorec rose, to meet the newest teammates. He walked over to where Trillby and this new group was, intent on meeting his new allies.

@@~Sole~

When the Minotaur had gotten close enough, he had seen the Griffon... Wait, was it... No, it couldn't be, there was no way. " Kazas, sir! Is that you?!? Have you gotten roped in as wel-...." He stopped talking as he had gotten within six feet. It wasn't Kazas. It was another griffon. Odd, how this Griffon looked like Kazas. Lorec simply apologized.

" oh, forgive me, you look like my commanding offic-... Erm... Friend. Anyways, I'm sorry about the mix up."

@@~Sole~ @@StormRider245

It's nice to meet you. I'm sure that you all will make great additions to our team." The Minotaur said. " may I have your names?"

Sole was a bit surprised as a Minotaur who had been sitting a distance away approached him, appearently mixing him up with someone else. It'd been a while since he'd been mixed up with someone else.... Not since Krad, now that he thought about it. But, he knew it was just a simple mixup, so he just shrugged and smiled as the Minotaur explained the mixup "oh, it's all good. It's not the first time I've been mixed up for someone else." He replied. "My name is Sole Heart, but you can just call me Sole if Ya want. What's your name?" He asked
  • Brohoof 1

Drake and Drake were sitting at their seats, chatting away at various things. Drake had woken up a little bit ago, and was now just content with looking out the window.

Eventually, Quick decided to ask a question.

"So... Where are whe going. Again?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly.

Drakk looked thoughtfull for a moment before shrugging. "Don't know. Haven't asked." He answered.

Quick out the window, and shrugged herself after a few seconds, as if choosing to ignore the previous question she asked. Silence followed.

Drake, however, decided to interrupt it."...Hey, Drakk. Isn't there were we took up house in before this thing?" He asked, pointing to a cave in the distance. The cave was inside a huge hill, and had an incredibly big, red rose to the left of the entrance.

Drakk looked the way he pointed, and actually managed to turn surprised. "Well, it is. Why are we back here, though?" He asked no one in particular.

Quick decided to join in, leaning so she could see the cave. "...Why is there a giant rose there?" She asked, glancing over to Drakk.

Drakk didn't take his eyes away from the cave."Failed experiment." He answered, pretty much monotonously.

Drake followed up. "He tried to remove the thorns of a bush so he could get at a bottle that fell out of his grip." He said, a smile grasping at his face. "He ended up falling face first into it, and managed to grow it in size at the after." He added with a chuckle.

Drakk's face instantly turned bright red, while Quick gained an amused smirk. Drakk sighed thereafter. "...What he said."

The sound of speaking at the door of the car gathered their attention, and they turned their heads to see what was up. Three new creatures stood at the doorway, looking at them. One was a pony, the other a griffon, and then there was a Timberwolf in a suit. They didn't even bother registering the third one. Quick smiled at them, though a little wary of the Griffon. Drake smiled as well. Drakk, however, frowned. There was something off about them, or at least one of them.(Ignoring the timerwolf). He felt a bad vibe from their direction, which he instantly recognized. "...There's a Mystery going on..."He thought, obviously wary of all three of them, not knowing who it was coming from. Quick and Drake were completely oblivious to this, though.

"Let's go greet them!" Quick Thought said, followed By a nod and a smile from Drake.

Drakk fidgeted a little, not really wanting to go over there. "Uh, I'd like to stay here. I'm kind of tired." He said with the possibly worst expression he could have in this situation.

Quick raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it. "...Ok, then. Come on, Drake, let's go." She said, turning and trotting away, Drake following behind her.

Drake sighed. He's going to get his Urges again...

~~~Quick and Drake~~~

Quick had a smile on her face as she approached the newcomers, and so had Drake, who was beside her. "Hi! I'm guessing you're the new additions?" She asked them, remembering that she actually was a new addition as well, if you count it like that.

(Damn not being able to do the @BlahBlahName thing on mobile devices!)

Edited by Lord Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

@@~Sole~

@@~Sole~ @@StormRider245

*Storm Rider ignored Sole words. he just stared silently and all calm towards the minotaur. He knows what he is doing.*

"I have no permission to tell anyone my real name. But I use the codename: Storm Rider. So yes: You can call me Storm Rider." he said while looking at minotaur thinking and bounding, who he can trust.

• Brohoof 1

Trilby, however, is the quickest to change his tune. His eyes widen and smiles like a kid in a candy shop.

"NEW FRIENDS!!!"

He runs over to Sole first. "Oh, wow! A griffon! So awesome... A strong flier, and..." Trilby examines his hat. "You all ready have a hat! Let's see here... Straw hat. Very little wear or tear. Red band, not bad. The straw is not a quality that I would pick, but it's not bad. Heh, you'll have to forgive me. I make hats for a living! It's always nice getting to see other people's work." Trilby says.

Then he runs over to Storm Rider. "Wow! A codename, huh? But why the secrecy? You look like a normal earth pony to--" Trilby gets too close, and his magical horn accidentally sets off Storm's disguise, momentarily revealing his real identity before his disguise comes back online. "Wah--I--You're not really a pony! You're... Well, I'm not really sure what you are, but it looked awesome!"

• Brohoof 2

( sorry everyone. College and work have been killing me.)

@@~Sole~

Lorec answered solemnly, Bowing his head and putting his fist over his heart. A salute, in a way. He speaks humbly. " Lorec, of clan Krin. It Is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to the mission. I'd introduce you to my friend Syuren, but he Is asleep at the moment. Green pegasi with the silver mane and spear with a blade shaped like a centaur's horns. You can't miss him. Of course, the reason I tell you this..."

Lorec's expression lightens up, with a very faint smile appearing upon his gait. He lowers his hand back down to his side. " is because I'm wondering if you have... A sense of humor when it comes to playing jokes on others. He's quite a prankster, you see. I think it's time I paid him back for once. It won't be anything serious, and I know it's sudden. But, would you be interested?"

@@StormRider245

Lorec saw the flash of what trillby's magic had done. He couldn't see directly due to Trillby being in the way, but it was clear that something was up with the storm rider fellow. " you know, I've seen enough strange things in my life to not even bother to question what that was just now."

@@Samurai Equine

Lorec then spoke softly to Trillby, but not in a whisper. " By the way, Trillby, we need to talk. There is something you should know." Lorec said as Trillby was inspecting Sole's hat.

• Brohoof 1

sole listened to Lorec and nodded in agreement "yeah, I can help Ya. Pulling pranks can be a lotta fun! did you have anything specific in mind?" He asked, as Trillby examined his hat. As long as he didn't touch it, he didn't mind.

"Uh... Thanks?" He said; but as he did, he watched as Trillby accidentally triggered something on Storm Rider, momentarily revealing his true form. He'd seen something like him before. An old friend from a time long forgotten. The good old days, before he regained his memories. "Blake..." He mumbled, before shaking his head. Of course it wasn't him. They were the same species, but not the same person. As far as he knew, Blake was dead. He quickly changed the subject "so, what are we just standing here for? Don't we need to be doing something? We came here for a reason." He said quickly.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The agent of Maestro examines this scene. "I think I can leave the rest in your hands. Be sure to get your new teammates acclimated." In usual fashion, the timber wolf turns into a useless pile of sticks and an empty suit.

Trilby looks over at Lorec. "Hmm? Oh, sure. In a minute, buddy. But first..." Trilby stands in front of the new recruits. "Okay, everypony! Listen up. In case Maestro didn't make it clear all ready, we're all on a quest to find a set of gems called the Anti-Harmony Gems. So far, we've found one; Bronze's #2 gem. Each gem is somehow connected to each of us. We'll have to explore our lives and home worlds to find the gem. We may face dangers, trials, and lots of other things... But we're doing this mission so no one else has to. If the rest of Equestria finds out, it could cause a huge panic. After all, there are dozens of power-hungry maniacs trying to take over. No need to pile on, right? Okay then. Any questions?" Trilby says.

When Trilby is done answering questions, he's ready to entertain Lorec. "Okay, Lorec. What's on your mind?"

@@Lord Bradley

While taking the time to meet everyone, something washes over Drake. For a split second, it felt as if he heard the call of his dragon brethren. Could it be a sign?

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@@Samurai Equine,

Drake smiled at the newcomers, just as Quick did. He was glad that more had joined their little group, especially since so many had left. It felt nice to be around so many others, being in a group. It makes him happy.

His smile broke down as he felt something envelop him, causing a shiver, which was shortly followed by the sound of a dragon's roar. The smile he once had was now a grimace, a bit of fear was also visible in his eyes. He hadnt met that many dragons, except the small horde he was born in. It was uncommon to have a group of dragons together, a horde, but it definitely wasnt unseen. Anyway, this particular horde wasnt exactly thriving. On the contrary, it was actually dying. The horde, in this case they're gem/money/food supplies, were running dangerously low, and the dragons there were usually fighting to keep whatever small they had, and not one of them saw eye-to-eye or even thought to help another if they werent straight up family. So, the Horde was slowly turning to shambles, dying away. But then a unicorn came. A single unicorn that somehow managed to greatly help, if not save, the horde. At first, the dragons were thinking of punishing the unicorn for trespassing, but two of the dragons managed to dissuade them. These two dragons were Drake's parents, the male being a shade of dark purple with red spikes, while the female was green with blue spikes. They thought that the outsider, the unicorn, could help them by going to the pony "settlements" without causing panic, and bring them what they needed. So, they trusted and the unicorn, hoping he didnt take advantage of that trust. And take advantage he did not. He somehow brought the horde tons upon tons of gems of all kinds, shapes and sizes. He gave it all willingly to the horde without questions, though he never said how he managed to get it all, no matter how many times he was questioned. The dragons reveled in festivity that night, even going so far to invite the unicorn and make him a Honorary member. The unicorn stayed with the horde for a week, bonding with some dragons and making enemies with others. One of these enemies was a huge one, colored a sickly grey with pitch black spikes. He was short-tempered, agressive, and had a couple scars. On the other side, the unicorn had befriended Drake's parents and even Drake himself. The two of them would often talk and laugh together. Once the week had passed, The unicorn decided to leave and bade the horde farewell, and they did the same, except for the few who despised him, despite the unicorn saving the horde. Once the unicorn left, and was well on his way and away from the horde, he heard a sound behind him. Turning around, he spotted a tiny dragon. This tiny dragon was Drake, who had sneaked out from the horde to follow the unicorn. The unicorn was surprised to see the young dragon, and asked why he followed him. Drake, in turn, explained that he was actually sick of being in the horde, since it was so boring all the time, and the unicorn had been the most interesting and fun thing that had happened to him in years. And so, he decided to tag along with him, also heavily insisting that he got his parents permission. The unicorn, reluctant at first, sighed and gave in, deciding to the let the young dragon travel with him. So Drake and the unicorn left the horde behind, and started exploring the world together.

Drake sighed. He had only met one dragon after his departure from the horde, and that guy liked to breathe a little too much fire. He felt a great excitement to see dragons once again, but at the same time fear aswell. It would feel weird to talk to another dragon after so many years without even seeing one. Maybe even this dragon wasnt friendly? He shook his head. No reason to dwell on it too much. It was most likely a dragon warning other to stay away. And what are the chances that were going straight to it? None, right? Right?

Drake came back to as he felt something shaking him. He looked up and saw Quick staring at him with a concerned expression. "Hey, you alright? You kinda zoned out there for a bit." She said, a small frown upon her lips.

Drake simply stared up at her, not saying a word, before shaking his head. "Im fine." He muttered, managing a faint smile on his face.

Quick stared back at him, her left eyebrow raised slightly. She didnt push the matter, however. "...Alright, then." She said, looking around, barely noticing the members the group she had just recently gotten aquainted with. What she did take note of, was that Drakk wasnt where he was sitting before anymore. He wasnt in sight at all, actually. She narrowed her eyes for a moment, but shrugged it off as she figured he was probably just went to the restroom or something. She looked back at Drake. "Lets go back to our seats." She commanded sofly, a slight smile once again adorning her face. 

Drake nodded, but didnt say a word. They went back to their seats, sat down, and an uncomfortable silence followed. 

After a bit of both of them fidgeting, Quick decided to break the silence. She looked at the young dragon sitting across from her. "So, wanna talk?" She said with a genuine smile.

Drake looked back and shrugged. "Sure. What about?" He asked

"Well, how about some of your adventures?" She asked back.

Drake got a smile from that one. "Alright. Want to hear about when Drakk and i were in a dungeon with one of his pegasus friends, who had some sort of chip in him that we had to do a surgery to remove, accidentally cut of one of his wings, and we got a visit from a psychotic mare who wanted to kill him?" Drake asked, smile on his face and not fazed in the slightest about what he just said.

Quick's eyes widened considerably, and she felt like she didnt want to question what he just said. "H-how about something else, Drake?" She asked, her voice a little shaky at the beggining.

Drake's smile lowered slightly. "Uh, Ok. How about the time we explored a ruin full of traps and got a bunch of stuff out of it all the while getting chased by big bipedal dogs?" He asked again.

Quick mentally breathed a sigh of relief, her full smile back again. "Sure, go with that one." She said happily to him.

Drake's smile also returned. "Ok, we were walking along a road when a big cat in a robe came by and greeted us..."

~~~Drakk[Position N/A]

Drakk breathed rapidly as strong winds blew by his face as he lied down in fetus position on the cold, hard metal surface. He could feel his heart beating rapidly in his face, and his thoughts were a bunch of mumbled messes. His eyes were wide as saucers and his eyes were red as blood, His whole body ached with a eagerness to do something, and he had a whole bunch of urges to do the exact same his mind, body and heart said. The couple of thoughts that were sensible said either this: "Get your flank back in there and figure that sh*t out!" Or this: "Stop being a wimp and hold all those d*mned feeling back! Dont you dare go back in there without complete total control!". Needless to say, Drakk was not feeling well at this point, and the only thing that held him back from doing whatever was his currently crumbling will.

• Brohoof 2

Sole sighed in relief when the subject was successfully changed onto their mission. Strange and powerful objects that were somehow connected to him and/or his friends? He could deal with that, he'd been through it several times. Having flashbacks about a long-lost friend and talking to himself? That was harder to deal with. He was hoping this mission would clear his head, maybe he'd even get to fight some powerful opponents. He just had to wait and see.

• Brohoof 1

@@~Sole~

Lorec's smile became a bit wider at The griffon's acceptance. " Well, I assume You Follow context clues well, so let's get right down to it. You look very much like a friend to us, save for coloration and for lack of a scar over your right eye that permanently seals it. The prank is, well, fairly simple. All you have to do, is sit beside me, and across from Syuren. I will wake him lightly. When he first wakes up, you'll be the first thing he sees. Just close your right eye temporarily, and when he looks at you in shock, yell these exact words, ' Syuren, lets see you grit those teeth!' In a deep, demanding voice. After that, just watch and laugh. I know I will."

Lorec said, relishing the thought of sweet vengeance. For too long, Syuren had gotten away with dropping tomatoes from on high, replacing toilette paper with sand paper with the words ' I want to play a game ' on said sand paper, and even sneaking laxatives into good to make sure the sand paper prank works. Besides, Lorec had an ulterior motive with this course of action. In reality, the last battle was somewhat depressing, given the circumstances. This was his way of giving everyone a good laugh. At Syuren's expense, of course.

@@Samurai Equine

Lorec then turned to Trillby, his expression softened back to his stoic state. Better he reveal this to Trillby now and warn him, than to let him fumble about in the dark

" Trillby. Before we went into the mine, an agent of maestro made contact with us before we were about to get Dru-... Information from a local watering hole in the domain of the crystal ponies. He told us that you were not meant to come with us, and that we should try to drop

You from the group. I protested, and Ren was on the fence, seeing as, well, you seemed a civillian type to us. Your exploits In the fight with that golem were a little.... Strange to me. But you stared death I'm the face and you literally laughed. I just wanted to let you know that neither Syuren or I plan on leaving you alone during the mission, but I felt as though that you should know that Maestro obviously doesn't want you on the mission. You've more than proven your worth."

Lorec said, stoically. He turned and started to head toward his booth with Syuren.

@@Bright Bastion @@Lord Bradley @@Samurai Equine @@StormRider245

@@~Sole~

Alright, everyone! Who wants to see something funny?" Lorec said in a semi-excited tone.

But wait... It felt like someone was missing...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When Trilby was sure everyone was caught up, he takes a moment to talk to Lorec.

Trilby nods when he hears him out. "Yeah... I figured you were going to tell me something like that. Back when we were all at my hat shop, Maestro didn't exactly think anypony actually did business there. So maybe I don't have any place on this trip. Maybe I'm just a tag-along. Who knows how many of us are in the same boat. But you know what? I'm not sure I believe in coincidences just yet." Trilby smirks. "I think we were all brought together for a bigger reason. And until I figure out what, this is the path I choose to follow. I promise I'll be the best leader I can be." Trilby says before they break.

(Edited)

Trilby missed the conversation Drake was having with Quick, but he quickly notices Drakk has left the team to be alone. For the moment, he thinks nothing of it.

Edited by Samurai Equine

((I am really sorry of my late response. I did not got anykind of message of that anyone of you would have mentioned me in yours posts :C))

*Storm Rider looked at the others kind of annoyed a little as he deactivated with his magic his disquise device. He now just tries to take things calm and look at them.*

"Umm... Well: I don't really want to talk about it what I am doing here... But let's say that I am here for a mission... which is kind of serious thing too... I will explain later if there will be time for that." he respond.

• Brohoof 1

@@Samurai Equine

Drake stopped telling his 'Awesome and Totally Rad' story about how he once used an old banana to pick a lock, which he explained every single detail, and had continued to do so for a seemingly endless amount of time, once Trilby trotted up to them. He and Quick, who made a mental sigh of relief, looked at him with welcoming smiles, Quick's a little thankful for the temporary interruption.

"Hey, Trilby! How you doing? And have you seen Drakk, by any chance? He still hasnt returned from wherever he went." Drake said to their group's leader. 

Quick joined in. "Yeah, its been a little while now, and we havent seen him since we greeted the newcomers." She said, a slight frown growing on her face.

(Drakk is currently breaking down on the top of the train.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Samurai Equine

Lorec smiled and nodded. " ha... You sound like a good friend of mine. Any doubt I had is gone. You've got my fists and my sword."

Syuren was still sleeping. Lorec was almost ready to play his joke, but he still couldn't shake the feeling. One of them was indeed missing. Lorec looked around. Trillby was there. Obviously so were the newcomers. Bright was there, Quick and Drake and.... The dragon. Drakk was not among them. That seemed highly unusual, given how close the dragon and the unicorn were.

@@Lord Bradley

Lorec walked over very slowly. He knew that quick wasn't exactly a fan of Minotaurs, so he would do his best to keep his voice down and movements slow. He spoke to Drake in a hushed, but considerate voice. The prank would have to wait.

" Drake... I was looking around and your Svoret (sworn) is not around... In fact I haven't seen him since we got on the train. Should I wake Syuren to look for him?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Drake saw Lorec approach the two(Three) of them with a slightly raised eyebrow. Quick tensed up when she noticed the minotaur, however, but managed a somewhat nervous but nonetheless genuine smile towards him.

Lorec moved closer to Drake and spoke to him.

Drake put both of his claws up. "No, No, its fine. Im sure Drakk is just taking his sweet time in the restroom, or something." He quickly, and in the best reassuring voice he could muster, said to the Minotaur. Though he would admit that he was a bit nervous, he didnt want to wake anyone to find Drakk if he had just fallen asleep on the toilet or something. Surely nothing would be Completely wrong.

~~~Drakk~~~

He took very deep, long breaths as he sat on his haunches on the cold flooring, high winds still flowing past his face and mane. He had long since calmed down, if just a little, and he could finally think cohorently and have a somewhat reasonable hold on his mentality."Alright, alright. Everythings fine. J-Just fine. Now, what i should do is, completely ignore-" His whole body spasmed for a second, aswell as a spike of pain erupting from everywhere. "N-NO, No... Alright, lets not do that, then. Instead, im going to ignore-Wait!... Im going to ignore the urges for the time being, and figure it out as time goes on. Thats fine, right?" He thought, waiting for a second, only for nothing to happen. He released an audible sigh of relief. "Ok, then. Now im just going to get up and go back I-" He was interrupted by a spike of pain coming from everywhere in his body."A-Alright, alright. Im just gonna lie down here for a bit, and rest up. Hope the others arent worried, cause im not getting up right now." He thought once more, this time falling face down onto the cold, hard metal surface, ignoring the lesser pain compared from what he got a little earlier.

• Brohoof 1

(sorry for my inactivity guys. been really busy with school and other priorities) 

Sole watched quietly as the different events unfolded. appearently the Timber Wolf could disappear at will, and one of them might have gone missing. he wasn't sure how to help, but he was considering going outside for a quick flight, and possibly finding the missing member of their party. if it weren't for the Magic Cuffs, he could've easily located everyone by sensing their magical energy, but the stupid things dimmed his senses as well. 

"I can go search for your friend, if you want. it's getting a bit boring standing around anyways" he explained. 

• Brohoof 1

(Hey everyone! Sorry for the long period with no replies. I got unusually more busy than usual lately. I'll try to free up more time so this doesn't happen again.)

"Still missing, huh?" Trilby says to Drake. In a rather rude kind of way, though completely unintentional, Trilby leaves and starts searching for Drakk on his own. If anyone else wants to search with him, they'll just have to keep up and follow after him instead of standing around.

In a surprising turn of events, Trilby pulls out a small magnifying glass and begins searching around like some kind of old school detective. "The evidence never lies..." In half the time it would have taken to search completely randomly, Trilby follows the clues to the tops of the train, and he soon finds Drakk in no time. "Oh boy..." Now Trilby is nervous. Getting up there is not like how you see it in the movies. There are strong winds from how fast the train is moving, and hooves aren't exactly the best thing when walking along the roof of a moving train.

Still, Trilby straps some random pieces of rubber to his hooves and slowly but steadily inches his way closer to Drakk. "Hey, Drakk!! Buddy!! Having a good time up here? Wanna talk about it? ... Preferably back in the car where everypony else is?" Trilby says, nearly slipping and falling at one point, but catching himself just in time.

• Brohoof 1