Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well... uh... hi...

Riverr

Hello... I'm Riverr, I'm not a full member of this fandom but my Best friend bothered me to check it out... I'm not very sure how the people in this fandom are, and I've never really watched the show, but at least I'm trying it right?

I am in a few different fandoms which are:

-Furry fandom

-Warrior Cats

-Portal

-FNAF

(I know I'm such a nerd :/)

I am also a self-taught artist (Never drawn ponies tho) and I'm actually a really nice gal when you get to know me.

If some people could explain things to me I'd appreciate it, I know everyone has their own reason to like the show and I respect that. I'm just a little uncertain and shy, I guess... So where do I start?

Edited by Riverr
  • Brohoof 4

Everyone in which I've come across is wonderful and amazing dear, hope you have the same experience as me and many others too! 

There are a lot of things to do and I mean A LOT o.o 

You've said you're an artist and I think you would enjoy the arts section a lot and many other areas too c: 

Anyways hope you have a wonderful time here :) 

• Brohoof 2

Come to the Pony Side, we have muffins!:) Lots of good things here to talk about, and great folks, fan art, fiction, resources to help make your own art. Whatever you choose, it's probably here, no need to worry bout where to start, something always comes up someone's interested in. Welcome and enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 2

@Royce I'm doing okay, learning more about the fandom every second. (Even though I should be finishing homework, meh I only got two more questions lol)

Edited by Riverr
  • Brohoof 2

Ahaha thanks Mike! Everyone's so nice here and it's starting to warm up on me.

yeah its kinda a never ending cycle we were all in your position once, a blank flank just joining the forums creating this topic, seeing all the friendly faces greeting you, soon you shale be greeting newcomers too and so on and so forth.....

• Brohoof 2

@Royce,

No not anthro, I do normal four legged animals. Cant draw human like shapes.

I have a Deviantart, it should be on my profile if you want to check my work out :3

Edited by Riverr
  • Brohoof 2

HELLO BLANK FLANK

*LICKS*

Welcome to my herd

*places between legs for protection*

now since your new don't run off otherwise you might get lost or eaten, follow the rules then you can be let out on your own

DAWWWWWW

• Brohoof 1