Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On Wings of Moonlight - A vocal epic orchestral prequel to Lullaby for a Princess

Aurelleah

So TheVenomous and I have been working on a new song and It's nearly complete! Should be up in a week or so! It's really pretty. So jacked.

Added a blog entry to the original topic.

Also, got spotlighted on EqD :3

I updated the main blog in the post. Going to take a short break from making EDM to cleanse my palate, and focus on some of my orchestral bits

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been like. 2 weeks. Whew. Doesnt feel like it, I havnt got much done. I'm holding back on releasing Everfree until I gain more experience in order to perfect it. In the meantime, updates!! Dont forget to check the OP for more info/my most recent blog edit

Here's some symphony I'm working on

https://soundcloud.com/aurelleah/mlp-theme-symphony-movement-movement-1-complete-movement-2-wip

Aaand some orchestral dubstep. Be sure to read the description on the soundcloud page, the synths arent going to be there in the end song, I'm going to try to recreate them so theyre there to give you an idea of whats going on

https://soundcloud.com/aurelleah/orchestral-dubstep-project-intro-basically-done-read-description

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, these are some beautiful remixes!  :wub:  Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm really excited to finish the BBBFF remix :P Almost there!

• 3 weeks later...

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!! :kindness:

All aboard the Delorean, we're going back to 2012 with this thing. That era was a pretty good time for the community, not only with the explosive growth of said community but also with the show's development. The show also had some of its best musical numbers around that time, and that's when Wooden Toaster made a lot of his most popular songs. This song combines those elements from both of these things: Vocal slices from BBBFF, and a reproduction of some of Toasty's signature massive patches... along with my orchestration, design, engineering and Orange Beat's mixing and mastering. Hope you guys enjoy! This track took two months to make, and is my first melodic dubstep piece.

• Brohoof 1

Working on some orchestral dubstep. here's an idea I have so far

https://soundcloud.com/aurelleah/timeless-orchestral-dubstep-work-in-progress

Also posted Forever to soundcloud for you soundcloud users :>

https://soundcloud.com/aurelleah/forever-bbbff-remixmelodic-dubstep

It's gotten 5 thousand views on youtube in its first week, that's a personal record :P

• Brohoof 1

Have I mentioned how much I love your music? Because is Freaking Awesome. You and Forest Rain were the people that turned me into a Brony.

Wow!!! Really? That's awesome :D I'm so glad you like it too!!!

New song!

I've always loved symphonic-style music - Symphonic rock/metal is one of my favorite genres. Naturally I was curious if I could work out a song that could combine my new interest in electronic music with orchestra, and well here we are! Inspired by the 100th episode, I present Fusion. A fusion of Orchestral and Melodic Dubstep. I wonder if Vinyl Scratch and Octavia would approve? I'd hope so!

• Brohoof 2

Wow you are very talented!

I have never really heard anything like that before and it's really cool :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow you are very talented!

I have never really heard anything like that before and it's really cool :D

Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback :)

Wonders of the Everfree - Epic Orchestral

What if My Little Pony was an epic Lord of the Rings style movie? What would its theme, or its score sound like? This is what I've attempted to achieve here today. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Wonders of the Everfree. Feast your ears on what might have been, or what might yet come to be.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

did a piano thing

My Wings Aria - Piano

This song comes canonically after Siege of Canterlot and Defense of the Citadel. It's about the possibility of losing someone you love. It's also about devotion and hope. The piano version is a stand-alone song, but the real song which will include amazing vocal work will likely come in a few months (october?) , due to being in the Ponies at Dawn compilation album. Prepare your feels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI8W-3JHJKs

• Brohoof 1

These are amazing! I know I'm late to the party, but I will be looking forward to seeing your future works! :love:

Thanks!! I'm glad you like them :)

• Brohoof 1