gaming Anything you hate in your favorite video game?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The community behind most FPS's are pretty vile people, I like how the game plays out for most FPS's but then to just not communicate with the other people, although a big fault in most FPS's is that Knife > Rocket launcher. Just... what?

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

My favorite game is EarthBound. I guess it has a slow start, which can make it a bit difficult to get into. For a first-time player, it's amusing, but as a veteran, I kinda just wanna get to it whenever I play. But that's more of a minor inconvenience than something I hate.

When I was a kid, I used to hate the belching sound that Master Blech would make. I used to be very sensitive to anything having to do with vomit, so the sound paired with a giant pile of puke, on top of having to fight of nausea within the game also made me feel very nauseous during the battle. But now, it doesn't really bug me at all.

I guess those are the closest things I can come up with for something I actually hate about the game. I don't know that there's anything I hate about EarthBound. It's my favorite game for many good reasons. And I fully admit to probably being nostalgia blind, but meh. I mean, if anyone has a legitimate complaint, I'll hear them out. Doesn't mean I'll agree with them, though. It's just a great game and I love it to death.

So, I guess, to answer your question, no, there's nothing that I really hate about my favorite video game. 

• Brohoof 1

maudpie_zpsh8n7erzx.png You're the most basic of jokes.