Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Game App: Are these bugs?

AppleCore

Hello all, I have been playing the MLP game for about 4 days now and so far I love it. I am level 20 but I have not stuck to the quest line at all. I mainly invested in some ponies and an antique shop, as well as creating 'corn row' roads to prevent parasprite spawns (mainly magic, I still have some magic parasprites to deal with).

One of my main concerns is the investment of a third pony in shops. It appears as though I am not getting the bonus I should be getting. With an expensive (for me) shop like the antique shop, I should be getting a 500 bit bonus but it just doesn't add up; same with my other shops. Does anybody else experience this?

Also I know some ponies have different 'play' time counters; but some of my newer ponies aren't getting the points per star that they should be. Ex: I got pipsqueak because he was cheap. The first game I played with him was the ball game and I scored 520 points which should have game him a full star from the get-go, but it only gave him like an 1/8th of a star! I tested this on a different pony from sweet apple acres and a 500pt game of ball was more than enough to rack up the pony's first full star. Anybody (or anypony :P ) experiencing this as well?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

I did the math again and confirmed that this shop payment bug is happening to me.

Bookstore:

1 pony = +385 bits

2 ponies = +495 bits

3 ponies = +165 bits

I have a 4 star pony in slot 1, and a 5 star pony in both slot 2 and 3

Before collecting I had 8242 bits.

After collecting the money I completed two tasks in the process:

An element collection task resulted in 700 bit reward

Level up resulted in 2400 bit reward.

I now could see all my bits totaled to 11837

11837-2400-700 = 8737 bits, which would have been my total bit worth if I only received bits from the shop

8737 - 8242 = 495

495 bits for three ponies of +385+495+165 respectively?

Shouldn't I be receiving 1045 bits instead of a measly 495?

Can somebody else try doing some math next time they collect from a three pony shop and tell me the results?

Thanks for the assistance.